Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    tired of this offence
    Gooner wrote: »
    3 games in a row at home we've failed to score against a team who setup to defend

We need another striker, a world class striker. Wenger really has to see to that and rectify it during the summer. The midfield is set because we can create a shitload of chances in the vast majority of our games but we dont have a legitimate striker/finisher. Giroud needs help and Welbeck isn't there yet.

Yeah I hope this off season we can bring someone. I still don't want to give up on Giroud but he's gotta improve
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tired of this offence
    3 games in a row at home we've failed to score against a team who setup to defend

We need another striker, a world class striker. Wenger really has to see to that and rectify it during the summer. The midfield is set because we can create a shitload of chances in the vast majority of our games but we dont have a legitimate striker/finisher. Giroud needs help and Welbeck isn't there yet.

The question is will Wenger buy a striker. I don't think he will. He is going to live and die with Giroud and Welbeck.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    tired of this offence

The question is will Wenger buy a striker. I don't think he will. He is going to live and die with Giroud and Welbeck.

90% chance that does happen.

"Sanchez and Walcott can play the position. We also have Sanogo and Akpom as well."

Hopefully I'm wrong.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be determined

Whats the ? with Miami FC comment then??? Im not up to speed on things...

Beckham is trying to get a soccer team through MLS
    In Miami specifically.

Today MIAMI FC through a totally different guy. (Ex ac Milan player) will join NASL (2nd division soccer league)
    Lol
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    tired of this offence

only if Benzema miraculously becomes available...if not maybe we buy a wide player and make Alexis a CF...

A GK, DM are must buys...then a forward of some sort...

Squad is that close

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanchez is not a CF
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow who do you think will champions league ?

barca or juve
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    wow who do you think will champions league ?

barca or juve

yo why you so aggressive with it lmao

Barca
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ha what u meen aggresive ? ye barca probably gonna win i got dissed by a girl who is a diehard juventus fan she wears the sweater at the gym and ? .. i hope they gonna lose since she took me down on the ground
  • Gooner
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Sanchez is not a CF

think we all know this...should be converted though
  • Gooner
    Options
    honestly Alexis is lucky Ox n Welbeck are hurt...think he'd have been benched by now.

Think fatigue has a lot to do w why he's so bad right now...needs summer off to rest but oh wait that's right he'll b playing more football at cokehead intensity for Chile smh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly Alexis is lucky Ox n Welbeck are hurt...think he'd have been benched by now.

Think fatigue has a lot to do w why he's so bad right now...needs summer off to rest but oh wait that's right he'll b playing more football at cokehead intensity for Chile smh

Yeah. Wenger already said he's gonna miss the start of the season.

Just because he's fit and wants to play doesn't mean he has to play or even start every game.
  • Gooner
    Options
    why are ppl saying Real Madrid replacing Ancelotti w Rafa? Good coach but that's a big downgrade IMO...

If city get Ancelotti man smh

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are ppl saying Real Madrid replacing Ancelotti w Rafa? Good coach but that's a big downgrade IMO...

If city get Ancelotti man smh

Yep, Real Madrid is run by a bunch of clowns.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be determined

Whats the ? with Miami FC comment then??? Im not up to speed on things...

Beckham is trying to get a soccer team through MLS
    In Miami specifically.

Today MIAMI FC through a totally different guy. (Ex ac Milan player) will join NASL (2nd division soccer league)
    Lol

Oh schitt I didnt know Miami already had a soccer team, I thought Becks would be the first dude to get a team in that city...

I heard Magic Johnston is fronting a new soccer team in LA... Also Cantona is suing NY Cosmos for $1mil...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stirling is being mention by a few clubs....even UTD.

Says he wants to go to London soooooo I'm guessing Arsenal.....but they womnt pay £40m tho...Chelsea don't need him.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think his agent is putting alot of these stories out there. Do I believe that Sterling wants to leave Liverpool, Yes. But I think his agent is also looking for a big payday himself with all of these rumors too.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he wants CL football. I also think he's been tapped up by a few clubs...but this is down to agent tho...he's just come out said there is no way on earth he is signing another contract with Liverpool...

They can however refuse to sell him and let him ridew the contract out, it's just that he loses value bigtime the less time he has on his contract.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shaping up to be an interesting summer

Man U contacted Liverpool about Sterling z3zrULC.gif
    Hummels allegedly turned down a move to Man U as well.
    season needs to hurry up & end, so we see how this shapes up.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Imo hummels is overrated
  • 1CK1S
    Options

He was a youth player for Castilla. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they hired Rafa. Just like Lucho at Barca, he'll understand the politics that go into managing Madrid. I thought he understood the Spanish game very well when he managed Valencia.

Di Marzio is the main source on this, who is 50/50 on his stories.
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Dybala to Juventus is done.. Plus there are reports of Zaza to Juve is also pretty much done.. wtf they plan on doing with 5 strikers
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    CFhqCiyXIAATW8o.jpg:large

You tellin' me Young can't get in this side but Townsend and Jamie f-cking Vardy can?