Breaking News.Chinx Drugz killed in Queens

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this security guard thing really just coming out?

I could only imagine the helplessness and feeling of failure they had when that happened.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    LOL my bad tha was for the Game of Thrones thread.I deleted it.carry on @PapaDoc223
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    security probably got something to do with that
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why stacks and.chinx.if there beef shoulda been french and jim to save hiphop
  • supergangster
    edited May 2015
    Options
    prodigymobbdeep
    Me and this kid was in the same prison. we used to talk on the visit floor bout each our plans when we get home. RIP #ChinxDrugz

• supergangster
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Damn Prodigy seem to be very down. he was real close with chinx

Damn they did many songs together ill post a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36cNPCoA-QQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0qfGU8WfFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qkhr0f92I8

Prodigy & Chinx performing together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA9MD10Xk-s
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chinx's family set up a gofundme page
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

For what?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what?

supposedly he didn't have a lot of money .I think its suppose to cover the funeral and ?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Worl'boss wrote: »

For what?

supposedly he didn't have a lot of money .I think its suppose to cover the funeral and ?

smh.. Life Insurance man.. Jeez..

Secondly French should have been in contact with them so that it never got to the point where they needed to set up a page..

EDIT: On second thought it might not be a bad idea.. It allows fans to show some support for the fam.. May not be such a bad thing afterall.. I'm gonna donate..
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what?

I wonder how much loot he blew through at clubs on strippers. Smh hiphop gotta do better. People put too much into a song or lp to actually due broke when it's all said and done
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

For what?

I wonder how much loot he blew through at clubs on strippers. Smh hiphop gotta do better. People put too much into a song or lp to actually due broke when it's all said and done

From someone who has been around.. You would be surprised man. It aint that dudes spend a lot.. They simply dont make a lot man. Especially if they dont do shows.. Show money seems to be the primary source of income these days..

A lot of the money gets spent on marketing... Cars, Clothes, Strippers, Beats, Videos, etc.. (IMAGE).. They only really get it back when they do shows or music if they have a favorable deal.. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt have more than 100k saved... And leaving your fam with a 100k is not much.. If you read the go fund me page he was the primary source of income.

And thats not a knock.. Its cuz he was just barely getting on.. In a year he would have been straight..
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggest mystery here is how did this dude have a Porsche?
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what?

Plus jewelry and whips .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    The family should not have to do a gofund at all. French should take care of this period. How u have ur right hand broke as fk lik that makes no sense to me. French shady from wat i see
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French could at least borrow some money Khloe to bury his boy.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French said the funeral is taken care of
  • RickyRich
    Options
    French said the funeral is taken care of

So why they doin gofund me ??
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    for some reason I have a sneaky feeling that they're just taking advantage of his fans ain't no way they don't have the bread
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    for some reason I have a sneaky feeling that they're just taking advantage of his fans ain't no way they don't have the bread

He got kids...? you mean?
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »

He got kids...? you mean?
    and he has millionaire friends so what the ? you mean
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got rolled on in a $100,000 car and they need funeral donations. It's so real out here.

Sucks
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

For what?

From someone who has been around.. You would be surprised man. It aint that dudes spend a lot.. They simply dont make a lot man. Especially if they dont do shows.. Show money seems to be the primary source of income these days..

A lot of the money gets spent on marketing... Cars, Clothes, Strippers, Beats, Videos, etc.. (IMAGE).. They only really get it back when they do shows or music if they have a favorable deal.. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt have more than 100k saved... And leaving your fam with a 100k is not much.. If you read the go fund me page he was the primary source of income.

And thats not a knock.. Its cuz he was just barely getting on.. In a year he would have been straight..

You right just to push a single is damn near a 100K. You can have a hot song but these industry ? don't care all they care about is what you got in your pockets. Every step you take more hands are out. Unless you got sponsors.