The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why they saying "the last with lakers"

are they kinda hinting kobe will go play with a contender?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    purpngold wrote: »
    smh at josh smith taking 17 shots in 21 minutes

And he only had 1 rebound, what kind of starting Power Forward is that?

A Small Forward
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Some of you ? 's ? on Kobe & other players too much in here. Some of y'all honor anything that ? ? , LeBron does on & off the court. Stanley's. The Point ? too. LMAO. The Point ? CP3, who's never won anything of significance, never been past the Semifinals
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the Celtics trying to sign Carroll? They have Crowder already

Crowder is a solid 3
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Should I buy tickets to the draft or nah? I figured it would be something cool to do

If they reasonably price, that be dope
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Why the Celtics trying to sign Carroll? They have Crowder already

Crowder is a solid 3

Carroll is better offensively
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Tim Duncan 39 still making all nba teams. That's greatness.

I say it again Duncan>>> Kobe for his generation

Duncan's had all time great supporting cast his entire career and still less Finals apperances than Kobe to show for it, a losing record against Kobe in the playoffs and dude has been consistently average since 06-07...

? overrate Duncan bc of team success, you look at his numbers and he's had more ordinary seasons than great ones...

This is a terrible point.Duncans numbers are down because he has a coach who has kept his mins at 30 or under for the last 4-5 seasons.In the playoffs this year duncan was the spurs best player and dominated a athletic C and pf 13 years younger than him.

The numbers don't support that point at all especially in Blakes case..

Blakes numbers:
    G1 26pts/12reb/6ast/3stl/3blk
    G2 29pts/12reb/11ast
    G4 20pts/19reb/7ast
    G5 30pts/14reb/7ast
    G6 26pts/12reb
    G7 24pts/13reb/10ast
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Should I buy tickets to the draft or nah? I figured it would be something cool to do

If they reasonably price, that be dope

It's like $35 but the reviews are horrible for ppl who went to Barclays for it. (everything sucks there) but I can't remember where they having it this year
  • blu197
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ? in here seriously overrate Duncan, typing alot of ? caping for a ? whos season numbers look like 15 and 8 for like 7 years but still consider him a top 3 PF in todays game...

I might a make thread about the overrated Tim Duncan....
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "season numbers"
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder will kobe play in the 2016 olympics?
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky and Blue97 replacing Moe and JaeMoons as the worst posters on the forum

Tp4ckII.gif
  • blu197
    Options
    Shizlansky and Blue97 replacing Moe and JaeMoons as the worst posters on the forum

Tp4ckII.gif

Bruh you're the wackest poster in here, what do you even post about? You post Magic Johnson common sense ? and lame gifs, you know nothin about Basketball ..
  • Beta
    Options
    Oooh pre game beef...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here seriously overrate Duncan, typing alot of ? caping for a ? whos season numbers look like 15 and 8 for like 7 years but still consider him a top 3 PF in todays game...

I might a make thread about the overrated Tim Duncan....

And you will look ? . Duncan would slap you with all 5 of his championship rings.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn whoever picks up faried would be a nice addition if it happens
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    told yall nuggets would regret giving him that big contract. he's not worth it
  • Beta
    Options
    Nuggets won't be ? for awhile...

Lawson to pelicans
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Duncan's had all time great supporting cast his entire career and still less Finals apperances than Kobe to show for it, a losing record against Kobe in the playoffs and dude has been consistently average since 06-07...

? overrate Duncan bc of team success, you look at his numbers and he's had more ordinary seasons than great ones...

This is a terrible point.Duncans numbers are down because he has a coach who has kept his mins at 30 or under for the last 4-5 seasons.In the playoffs this year duncan was the spurs best player and dominated a athletic C and pf 13 years younger than him.

Blakes numbers:
    G2 29pts/12reb/11ast
    G4 20pts/19reb/7ast
    G5 30pts/14reb/7ast
    G6 26pts/12reb
    G7 24pts/13reb/10ast

You exposed yourself you didn't watch the series you just posting numbers.Splitter,Duncan,Bynes and diaw all guarded blake griffin.Jordan and Griffin guarded duncan primarily and duncan was bodying both
  • blu197
    Options

Blakes numbers:
    G2 29pts/12reb/11ast
    G4 20pts/19reb/7ast
    G5 30pts/14reb/7ast
    G6 26pts/12reb
    G7 24pts/13reb/10ast

You exposed yourself you didn't watch the series you just posting numbers.Splitter,Duncan,Bynes and diaw all guarded blake griffin.Jordan and Griffin guarded duncan primarily and duncan was bodying both

Duncan played well half of that series but to say he was "bodying" them is a reach.. He scored 4pts in game 3 and Spurs still won.. And he was average in games 1 & 6 with 11pts/11reb and 12pts/13reb (in before the Duncan apologist say a low double-double isn't average for a starting PF in the NBA)