#TheReasonSpotlight x Silverfoxx - Stacked Waters

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in The Reason
nr7gf64i81nr9xmzg.jpg

This is one of the 5 Projects that i recently created, now some may find this alittle too abstract or weird lol but its perfectly fine. The more i grow with music, the more i prefer to be a Artist instead of a "producer" but i enjoy just crafting from visuals to sonically.

During this process of creating this, I was heavily inspired by sculpture/ conceptual artist Teresita Fernandez for her unconventional art and unique perception. To challenge the ways we perceive things, illusion becomes a huge factor.

Based on her piece " Stacked Waters" i created my piece and perception of the concept. I was also inspired by some posters on the IC ironically lol.Lupe Fiasco's Tetsu and Youth structure also helped me craft all 5 of my projects. The songs play in order from the upper layer (above water, blue surface, the initial reaction to diving into liquid substance) to diving/dropping deeper into the depths of water. The last song plays as a indicator of the bottom of Abyssal Plains, something undiscovered yet lingers inside all of us. Stacked Waters plays as many meanings, but the main objective is to speak on depths and diving/ drowning deep into what lies beneath us all. The song titles and the cover (which i created on low pixels my apologies, no Macbook lol) helps makes the listening experience more understanding.

Like I said the music may not be for everyone, im fully aware of it when i created it and all of music sounds different. But i wanted to share this one with yall first to gather yall perspectives. Please go in order, pay close attention to the song titles and if you guys can, listen to the whole songs. Much respect to my brother @Sion and IC!

Comments