Know Your Enemy Vol 1:We aint ready for what white folks have planed for us.

Options
PapaDoc223
PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
On another thread here on G&S somebody mentioned how there is a PDf being passed around in white supremacist websites. I looked it up and lo and behold i found it. The PDF is called "FM-6-2003:Ethnic Cleansing Operations." It was written by a Stormfront mod 10 years ago. This mod claims to be a military veteran but looking from the PDF he knowledge of military weapons and tactics is massive. Bascially he brags how most white folks secretly agree with white nationalist groups and if a race war started today many would join the white nationalist. And this book is widely read in white nationalist circles. The whole jist to to to ethnically cleanse us from 44 million to 8 million and the remaining 8 million will be sent to Mexico and Cuba as "revenge" for destablizing the US. This is broken down to a science on how to ethnically cleanse us. He goes on how to operate military equipment and how to idenitfy weapons in a national guard armory, Its hard to read through all the racist ? but we need to know how the large majority of white america feels about us because they aint our friends.

We need to know this because we as black folk are living in the belly of the beast. White society is militarisitc. There is 300 million guns in America and white folk own 90% of it. They have their own militias. They teach their young children as young as 5-6 to clean a rifle. They have their kids go paintball and airsoft war. White military veterans come back home and teach their white bretherns military tactics and maneuveurs. They stockpile in ammo and guns that can arm a battalion. These white nationalist groups have infiltrated the military and law enforcement. White conservatives are closet racist and if the ? hits the fan they would join these white nationalist groups. This is the situation we are in. We are in a fragile situation. They are prepping for race war and war against the govt meanwhile we are still marching and praying. We aint ready for what is coming. We need to wake up cuz if we dont black bodies will pile up in the Missippi river. With the racial climate in the country getting bad and with climate change being a problem in 20-30 years down th line if society breaks down in America we are ? in our present course. The federal govt know white nationalist militias are infiltrating the military and law enforcement but ainst doing ? about it. Read the PDF I will link and share it to others who are conscious. We need to study the enemy because he already knows about us. We need to build our economy up here so we can have a chance to have global influence to by arms and possibly mercenaries so incase ? goes down we dont get exterminated. White folks are preparing so we should do it 10 times harder. This is not to scare you but keep yall informed.

https://ia700508.us.archive.org/15/items/EthnicCleansingOperations/Ethnic_Cleansing_Operations.pdf

Comments

• The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robert Franklin Williams tried to tell us to arm up a long time ago
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are just looking for somebody to help us spiritually and physically and thats the core issue.

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I keep an open mind about many so called conspiracies but I highly doubt there will be ethnically cleansing black folks in America on a mass scale....

The system is built on ? and with out that ? , it collapses.

Take away black folks and......
    Think about all of the people in the prison and government agencies that would get laid off:
    All black people removed from jails and not getting fines and tickets -> case load drop, administrative caseload drop, clerks offices disbanded, prison guards laid off, court fees from traffic tickets evaporate.
    You really think America is ready to give that up?

On top of that, overtime non black poverty and crime would skyrocket.

The last thing Non-white Hispanic and Asian Americans really want is no more black folks because some ethnic group is GOING to have to take our place as the "underclass" or they will be subjected to the same ? as us in order to recoup the money lost. Unless you really believe white folks are ready to become even poorer.....in America. Other groups already know that.

America would crumble. You REALLY think all these people DONT want a class of people they can look down on?

The fact is black people are Americas food source and the main thing America will do until we destroy it is keep black people "in their place" and punish them so that we are too scared to destroy it.

the best thing black ppl can do is NOT VOTE democrat or republican. And let it be known loud and clear that we won't vote. Then create our own political parties and vote for them AS A MONOLITHIC BLOCK. When other groups see the message and think there is power behind that strategy, it would cause other ethnic groups to do the same to protect and support their own specific interests. At the federal level, I don't even believe your vote counts but as long as there is an illusion that there is, they can keep the mass glob of people thinking they're behind 2 political parties that all ethnic groups get behind. If all Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians so called votes were taken out of the demo and repub pool, then the system would be exposed for what it is and people would destroy it.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before all that, a lot of blacks need to stop being brainwashed with "gang culture". Unfortunately, the damage has already been done. (whatever you want to call it, you know what I'm talking about)

The perfect plan by the whites.

1. Popularize and enforce thug culture already present in some black neighborhoods through hip-hop and other media. Along with popularizing other negatives, such as lack of education.

2. Sit back and watch the seed grow.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    ^^^right because the rich needs somebody to buy they products, those below them will either seek to be like them or buy whatever they are selling..
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Im gonna read the pdf over the weekend and post my dissertation of it on Monday. Until then, what solutions do you suggest besides loading up on weaponry?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Thats like the patriots showing they opponents their gameplan before the game even starts.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Im gonna read the pdf over the weekend and post my dissertation of it on Monday. Until then, what solutions do you suggest besides loading up on weaponry?

We meed to get our hustle on. That means support black buisnesses. Also starting. Also work with whites take what yhey teach you and leave and start your own business. For example im doing this amyway ? with some indian cats. They teaching me how it works. Ill take what they teach me and go to Flatbush and other black neighborhoods to get people involved. Im also planning to get involved in real estate. Im looking for a mentor to teach me and leave and start on my own. That is what asians,arabs and whites. We can all say slogans like economic empowerment but we need to be specific. Look at the Kurdish diaspora in Europe. They pool money together to get weapons to the PKK. Also influence as well. That is the model we need to follow.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White folk. Or white surpremist? Don't generalize dirt ball.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    Also by building up an economic base we can invest in Africa. If we can nation build here then we can nation build the resource rich nations in Africa and the caribbean. Then we could have a whole bunch of African superpowers that can help in case if ? pops off.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    First and foremost lets not discuss killing a current dominate force on a site that they can see for free...

I agree we should make a thinktank pm.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    told you all to get the book in my sig.

The most harmful thing Black people can do to the U.S. is leave.
    Capitalism is a system that runs on exploitation, IT NEEDS a populace to do that.

If Black people left en masse it would turn to immigrants, but that well would dry up and then White people would just cannibalize just like they did in Europe pre-Crusades.

But barring a mass exodus because ? freak out over a destination rather than try to think of the plan
    our only other option left is to fight.

To fight we don't need a total military victory in order to be successful. There are several aspects of a Black revolt that would harm US.

The chuckleheads on White nationalists websites are not even the whites you need to be concerned about.

Those are cannon fodder whites and they come a dime a dozen, most of them are as intellectually stupid as they are bloodthirsty.

These whites should not even be directly engaged as they can absorb damage while offering a buffer to the whites we do want to get at

the Elite Whites: The bankers, the money lenders, the politicians, investors, the money men

The cannon fodder whites are too caught up in a million different conspiracy theories to actually be focused. A Black revolt would be a galvanizing point for them BUT they can be dissuaded through guerrilla tactics.

In short, ? what these craccas are talking about. However we as Black people stay slippin when it comes to preparation because secretly many of us want to just be accepted int he system and don't view the system as something to be destroyed completely.

I always tell people who are willing to listen, the best solution is to save up and make your exit. In this country, we are a slave race and there's nothing we can do about it in our lifetime, which is by (their) design.

For the people who don't see this as a viable option, all I can say is get with like minded individuals and start your movement from the ground up, with a big emphasis on the word "start". Don't talk about it, be about it. I don't even like talking about subjects like this because ? stay in the "brainstorming" phase SMH.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Justice will rarely be served in a land that's stolen. it must be taken back by force or left to start over somewhere else. IF you stay - you must tolerate the fuccery and ?

IMO any discussion needs to start with choosing which route to take - then everything follows

we would have to accept the fact that not everyone is gonna get it and work with those who do. when you look at history the take over route or exodus route has worked.

my prob with most solutions that has been created/discussed over the generations have been glorified 'stay and tolerate the fuccery' tactics. we should accept the fact that ANYTHING that falls under this category WILL NOT WORK

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lol @ white pipe dreams. They literally cant do this. The fact that its economically unfeasible is already enough that they wouldn't realistically do this even if they wanted to
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have you not read the prophets?

You don't stay and fight!

You flee and escape from the sword!

Don't lean on your own understanding! It will only lead to your ruin.

Amen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    aka_OG wrote: »

Justice will rarely be served in a land that's stolen. it must be taken back by force or left to start over somewhere else. IF you stay - you must tolerate the fuccery and ?

IMO any discussion needs to start with choosing which route to take - then everything follows

we would have to accept the fact that not everyone is gonna get it and work with those who do. when you look at history the take over route or exodus route has worked.

my prob with most solutions that has been created/discussed over the generations have been glorified 'stay and tolerate the fuccery' tactics. we should accept the fact that ANYTHING that falls under this category WILL NOT WORK

Exodus is what the prophecy states!

Staying and fighting will only lead to destruction.

If not from the enemy within, than definitely from the enemy from without.

Because the Chinese, Russians, Persians, and all their hosts are coming with their payload to execute judgment in 1 day and 1 hour! Thus begins the Day of the Lord! The cloudy day! There shall be many dead bodies in every place, they shall cast them forth with silence! Amen!
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    Lol @ white pipe dreams. They literally cant do this. The fact that its economically unfeasible is already enough that they wouldn't realistically do this even if they wanted to

I agree but we need to know what they truly think about us. But look at this way they are strapped abd alot of those white folks who are pro gun a racist(ted Nugent for example). Many of the white boys in the military and law enforcement are extreme racist but they got military training. They have militias they even have secret militias that the feds dont even know. They own 90% of the guns in this country and most military bases ar ein white neighborhoods. Here in Brooklyn the Fort Hamilton military base is near Bay Ridge,Fort Hamilton and Dyker heights. If ? breaksdown thes whites into those areas will be able to take all the equipment. My thing is never say never. The hatred these people have for us is deep. They truly believe that we blacks are a problem. We need to prepare like this could happen. White folks are prepping for everytype of disaster meanwhile if a blackout happens in a major city we black folk only has food to last two weeks. We need to have the Israeli siege mentality cuz we are surrounded by our enemies who are just waiting for an exucse to wipe us out.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Most of our ppl just want to have fun (in the white ppl land) and not worry about tomorrow. The higher ups put us in a place our parents dont, might be less love there..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Then again maybe I care too much about my ppl's safety maybe I should just adapt in this stolen country. I guess I can show them I matter by turning my true self into them for the rest of my life........nah.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    First and foremost lets not discuss killing a current dominate force on a site that they can see for free...

Yea this really aint the site for this....the internet aint really period

Were debating black ? with white boys.......and a medley of all kinds of other ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2015
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    have you not read the prophets?

You don't stay and fight!

You flee and escape from the sword!

Don't lean on your own understanding! It will only lead to your ruin.

Amen
    aka_OG wrote: »

Exodus is what the prophecy states!

Staying and fighting will only lead to destruction.

If not from the enemy within, than definitely from the enemy from without.

Because the Chinese, Russians, Persians, and all their hosts are coming with their payload to execute judgment in 1 day and 1 hour! Thus begins the Day of the Lord! The cloudy day! There shall be many dead bodies in every place, they shall cast them forth with silence! Amen!

s-259.jpg

Those who take the sword shall perish by the sword!

The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through ? to the pulling down of strongholds!

Therefore it's not by power nor by might but by His Spirit that I will wage war!

And the war has already been won! Thus we must obey what the General, the captain of our salvation, the author and finisher of our faith commands!

He has told us to go to Zion, Jerusalem, the holy city of ? .

Those who obey will be blessed, those who don't.....well

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord! Hallelujah!

28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
    Joel 2:28-32

Yes, let ? be true and all men liars!

So the question is do you desire an 11th hour visitation? What will be your answer?