Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamkam wrote: »
    I Don't know, but for some reason I was going to texas.

See ya soon
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 hours mayne. I don't even know how, and the steam from my shower hot as ? I even opened the window at some point
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Has sex in the shower for the first time yesterday we were in there for 2hrs and I came out an odd grey colour. But we've now decided to officially go celibate ok we've been trying that for like 2 weeks now man it's really hard.

Who goes celibate in a relationship.?

People who want to go to heaven
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Meh, shower sex trash.
    Meh, shower sex trash.

specially if u in the back cold as hell cause the water aint really hitting u

Lay down in the tub

6'4 i aint fittin in there
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Meh, shower sex trash.
    Meh, shower sex trash.

Lay down in the tub

6'4 i aint fittin in there

That is a beautiful height
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, shower sex trash.
    Meh, shower sex trash.

Lay down in the tub

? I'm 5'10. My big ass can't even lay down in that ? by myself :-(

Short ? ? only ? with short ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has sex in the shower for the first time yesterday we were in there for 2hrs and I came out an odd grey colour. But we've now decided to officially go celibate ok we've been trying that for like 2 weeks now man it's really hard.

Lol Sound like you asking to be cheated on to me lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got out the shower lookin like

walking-dead-zombie-woman.jpg?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm gonna be mad ? off if I die and end up in hell wit' some murderers and pedophiles and ? ...all cuz I was ? ' smh [-O<
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7EixiyAu8&amp;feature=youtu.be

New Track called blazin in Amazement off the new Coolin in AXELWORLD album, any listen and feedback would be appreciated
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »

I'm gonna be mad ? off if I die and end up in hell wit' some murderers and pedophiles and ? ...all cuz I was ? ' smh [-O<

We seen you in that scumbag thread. You def got a spot waitin on your ass.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options

Real talk. Bussin a nut ain't worth eternal hell. So ya I said bae we gon have to stop that.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We seen you in that scumbag thread. You def got a spot waitin on your ass.

Had I known yankin' ? beads out a strippers ass was a "hell-able" offense I swear....I would'a still did it...that ? was straight comedy!! LOL
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

New Track called blazin in Amazement off the new Coolin in AXELWORLD album, any listen and feedback would be appreciated

Brah this ? COLD .!
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Brah this ? COLD .!

appreciate that foreal
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @kat you scared of zombies or something

tumblr_muuk7wk3d91slnw9jo1_500.gif
  • BabyBugatti
    Options

Real talk. Bussin a nut ain't worth eternal hell. So ya I said bae we gon have to stop that.

I don't get what you're doing wrong.
    I read up for a week straight trying to justify sex before marriage and ? . Long story short it's a sin to fornicate and to have sex before marriage. Even my sexy ass books that be having some sexual exciting as chapters that got a ? ? I can't read no more. It's hard. Through away my ? and errthang
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

I read up for a week straight trying to justify sex before marriage and ? . Long story short it's a sin to fornicate and to have sex before marriage. Even my sexy ass books that be having some sexual exciting as chapters that got a ? ? I can't read no more. It's hard. Through away my ? and errthang

Lol @ cant justify ?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so are you really holding back because of religious dogma or are you trolling? @BabyBugatti
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

so are you really holding back because of religious dogma or are you trolling? @BabyBugatti

Dead ass serious. Looking for a new church also since I haven't been in like 4 years
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    aww look at the wittle wockets tryna not to get swept lol
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh I hate losing weed
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

lou-gif.gif

The Ax is back u flowin on this
  • BlackAX410
    Options

lou-gif.gif

The Ax is back u flowin on this

appreciate the listen i got completely different content on my upcoming project
This discussion has been closed.