• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    So the bloods and crips out here uplifting the black community

Lmao

Did u not see there unity in Baltimore... An at one point in time they we're
    For those who don't know gangs original started to protect there neighborhoods from outsiders
    When the ? epidemic hit
    That's when ? went side ways

Unity in Bmore? 20 ppl was shot in two days after that. I'm pretty sure gangs contributed to that number

Who gives a ? what gangs use to do. They don't do it now.

just because a person is in a gang and does dirt don't mean that the situation was gang affiliated...

and you would be wrong about that as well.. most real big homies and drug king pins do ? for the community...

smh some ? act like the world is gonna be on some "all hold hands and sing kumbiyah" that will never happen the world will always be in conflict... the best you can do is curb it as much as possible...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the bloods and crips out here uplifting the black community

Lmao

Lol predictable. I knew you'd say something stupid like this. You sure are showing your ignorance bro.

With the gang culture there's also the car club culture that have members from different gangs in them. You know what they do for the holidays? They have toy drives, they donate clothes and they have food drives to give back to the community. The homies be doing this ? every year For the past 7 years i been knowing them.... Homiez organization which consist of ex gang members, OGs and current members are on Hollywood Blvd EVERY Friday handing out BOXES of free food to the homeless and whoever else wants something to eat.

So what are YOU doing to uplift the black community? Where's your organization at that's giving back and if so why not go to the hood and ask them to help out for a good cause? I'm sure they will because not all are heartless people. But you won't, i can already tell you have your mind made up on how you view them.

And i pray that you're not black talking down on your own people like that smh

Just cuz I'm black I can't talk down on gangs? Really ? ?

I mentor young black kids at my local YMCA.

I tell them all the time. Gangs ain't something you wanna join.

I ask them this question. What can a gang do for you that good close friends and positive role models can't? Now ask your self that.

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? still joining gangs even though it has NO positivity in it.

Dumb ? like yall saying its a lifestyle. But not a good one.

? prove there's no positivity in it... you sound stupid and ignorant.

you sound stupid and ignorant for caping for gangs now. there's nothing to be proud of when it comes to gangs

you sound like a dude with no affiliation just generalizing...

you're a ? ? ? thug foh

you sound stupid and ignorant for caping for gangs now. there's nothing to be proud of when it comes to gangs

Tell me what you know about gangs besides what you see on tv.... i been around it my whole life so i know what I'm talking about. Not all people are bad people so why are you making it seem like all gang members are?

you gangbangers don't do ? to uplift the communities. handing out turkeys at thanksgiving is not uplifting the community. you guys ? other black people, ? women, sell drugs to our communities, get yourselves locked up, hurt black businesses. you guys get 0 respect

Another generalization. Tell me this: what do you think happened to all the gang members from the 80s and 90s? You think they all died or went to jail? A LOT have gone on to start families and have careers, pay taxes and are law abiding citizens the are doing for their communities right this moment.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    If yall cant sit here and say I would love for my son to join blood/crip/GD etc shut the ? up about gangs ain't bad.
    lots of lil ? are "born in".... if I have a son he will be born in... if I have a daughter she will be born in my cuzzos click and be 3rd generation... it's all about how you teach your child about that ? ... and as they get older let them make their own decisions...
  • Shizlansky
    Options

you're a ? ? ? thug foh

Tell me what you know about gangs besides what you see on tv.... i been around it my whole life so i know what I'm talking about. Not all people are bad people so why are you making it seem like all gang members are?

you gangbangers don't do ? to uplift the communities. handing out turkeys at thanksgiving is not uplifting the community. you guys ? other black people, ? women, sell drugs to our communities, get yourselves locked up, hurt black businesses. you guys get 0 respect

Another generalization. Tell me this: what do you think happened to all the gang members from the 80s and 90s? You think they all died or went to jail? A LOT have gone on to start families and have careers, pay taxes and are law abiding citizens the are doing for their communities right this moment.

I bet 90% of them ain't doing that.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not a gangmember, never harmed a woman, killed anyone or sold drugs. You're an internet avatar so why would I care about getting respect from you?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

I'm not a gangmember, never harmed a woman, killed anyone or sold drugs. You're an internet avatar so why would I care about getting respect from you?

Let me ask you this.

What is the mission statement of your gang?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

I'm from LA too. 76th and crenshaw. I can say without a doubt there is nothing positive about "gang lifestyle". That ? is stupid as ? . It's an ignorant mentality that you'll ? somebody over a street u don't own, have no property in, and claim u love but tag all the way up to the point that the property value drops. I just visited LA and it made me appreciate leaving. Every night I was out there, it was a ? helicopter flying over, kids can't go outside and ride their bikes, etc. ? a gang. I've lost more friends over ? ass colors than any positive you try to spin out of it. Of course u got gang members that may do positive ? sometimes but that don't change the evil ? they do. ? em and that dumb mentality

i have lost ? to the streets as well.. got plenty of ? locked up as well.. but what you are not realizing is any major city... is going to have gangs... have crime and violence... i bet you most violent acts in l.a are not technically gang related. it maybe gang members involved.

and just like you said gang members do have some positive influence in the community... and you are right that might not excuse them from the bad they do... but it don't mean the good they do is any less productive or honorable.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you're a ? ? ? thug foh

Actually, those examples u gave would still fit a generalization since generalizations allow for exceptions to the rule. That's what you've provided. Yeah, some did get away from the lifestyle and are now leading productive lives. The vast majority are dead, in jail or in wheelchairs. Real talk
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you're a ? ? ? thug foh

yeah many of them grew up and wised up
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if i'm an internet avatar why are you mad? ? your gang banging homies
  • damobb2deep
    Options

you're a ? ? ? thug foh

you sound like your feelings are hurt bruh... get out of them.. it's funny cause the hatred you have against gang members and generalizing you are doing is actually showing how close minded you are...

btw I'm sure ? don't care about how much respect they get from you...

• Inglewood_Fatty
    Options

I'm from LA too. 76th and crenshaw. I can say without a doubt there is nothing positive about "gang lifestyle". That ? is stupid as ? . It's an ignorant mentality that you'll ? somebody over a street u don't own, have no property in, and claim u love but tag all the way up to the point that the property value drops. I just visited LA and it made me appreciate leaving. Every night I was out there, it was a ? helicopter flying over, kids can't go outside and ride their bikes, etc. ? a gang. I've lost more friends over ? ass colors than any positive you try to spin out of it. Of course u got gang members that may do positive ? sometimes but that don't change the evil ? they do. ? em and that dumb mentality

I'm from Hyde Park and Edgewood, stayed on 85th and Crenshaw so we from the same area. I didn't say all gang members were good but to try to generalize all them and say their destructive and bad for the community is ? . What you expect when young ? don't have any guidance and come from broken homes? Parents ain't ? , there's no after school programs for them to go to so all they have is time on their hands to get into some dumb ? . The gangmembers i know never harmed or destroyed anything but since they're from a gang people want to actually label them as bad guys. These the same dudes that open their homes to the younger kids who don't want to deal with the bs at home so that's their safe haven. Feed em, clothe em and make sure they doing good in school. Yea you have the ignorant ones that's just plain evil that want to harm others kuz they didn't experience love but to lump all of em as that is wrong.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    If yall cant sit here and say I would love for my son to join blood/crip/GD etc shut the ? up about gangs ain't bad.
    lots of lil ? are "born in".... if I have a son he will be born in... if I have a daughter she will be born in my cuzzos click and be 3rd generation... it's all about how you teach your child about that ? ... and as they get older let them make their own decisions...

Born in?

Your whole neighborhood is struggling and you want to cosign a child being born into this type of lifestyle? you're ? idiot bruh.

? i got a cousin who is apart of a clique who works for the FBI... the military has plenty of gang members in it...

and some are from my city so idk what you talking about... like I said it's all about teaching the child and letting them make their own decisions as they get older...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

what if you dont want to be born in?

thats what i dont agree with. you taking the choice away.

being born in don't mean you gotta go out and do dirt...
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Options

Just cuz I'm black I can't talk down on gangs? Really ? ?

I mentor young black kids at my local YMCA.

I tell them all the time. Gangs ain't something you wanna join.

I ask them this question. What can a gang do for you that good close friends and positive role models can't? Now ask your self that.

that's what's up that you're doing something positive for the youth but not all these kids have a positive role model in their life they can go to so they go to the streets. That's obvious if you're mentoring them. Doesn't mean they're all bad Tho.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's just agree to disagree yall
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Options

if i'm an internet avatar why are you mad? ? your gang banging homies

oh no an internet person saying ? my homies from a computer screen. My feelings hurt.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Options

Let me ask you this.

What is the mission statement of your gang?

i just said I'm not from a gang so what are you talking about?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    An the only problem is ain't enough O.G's teaching this young ? anymore
    It's a bunch of young ? claiming o.g status the game all ? up

That's because the OG's are dead, incarcerated, or found a different way to do things.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    You could tell Bhris ain't built like that. But this thread was pure comedy.

Especially everybody vs @damobb2deep
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Options
    Where did i say i justified people murdering, harming and ? women? I said don't categorize all them in the same boat. I don't know why there's this notion that all gang members hurt people or destroying the community when it's only a small percentage. There's over a hundred gangs in LA with probably at least hundred members from each gang. So you're telling me ALL these people are bad? My thing is why give up on these kids so fast? Yall so quick to say ? them and throw em away without even knowing what they've been through and why they join gangs.... because it was so easy for you not to you think it should be for the next person? Dude said he left LA and glad he did. Well how many ? from the same area can say they left LA before? Other dude said he mentor kids at his YMCA... ok you're one person with a handful of kids but how many aren't in your program that's still in the streets? You as one person can only do so much but you're trying tho and i salute that just like i am and some gang members i know. I see the good in everyone so I'm not so quick to say ? em.