Top Tier General Discussion

Options

Comments

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Clips 2-1........Im not even a Clips fan

Its all about the 1st round and to me, Clips's bars beat Hollow's personal jabs.........But that's just my opinion....Don't be wack and catch feelings by clicking wack and feelings...........None of us are professionals, we just have our opinions......Only ? catch feelings over opinions.......

Ima professional been listening to hip hop for 20 years. Im qualified, Hollow had a helluva lot more than jabs in that first also. Whats funny is Hollows first was the best round of their battle but ? keep saying it was a debatable round, SMH, if clips had of spit 16 to 24 more bars in that 2nd ? a be calling that debatable and the battle 3-0 Clips

C'mon bredren.......Really? Ok, well if we're going by tenure of listening and being in the scene, I been listening for 29 yrs.........Its about opinion bredren..........Im not a fan of Clips, so there is no bias.........Im also not a big fan of Hollow, but Im not hating.........Im just saying who I thought had the better 1st rd.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

Its all about the 1st round and to me, Clips's bars beat Hollow's personal jabs.........But that's just my opinion....Don't be wack and catch feelings by clicking wack and feelings...........None of us are professionals, we just have our opinions......Only ? catch feelings over opinions.......

Ima professional been listening to hip hop for 20 years. Im qualified, Hollow had a helluva lot more than jabs in that first also. Whats funny is Hollows first was the best round of their battle but ? keep saying it was a debatable round, SMH, if clips had of spit 16 to 24 more bars in that 2nd ? a be calling that debatable and the battle 3-0 Clips

C'mon bredren.......Really? Ok, well if we're going by tenure of listening and being in the scene, I been listening for 29 yrs.........Its about opinion bredren..........Im not a fan of Clips, so there is no bias.........Im also not a big fan of Hollow, but Im not hating.........Im just saying who I thought had the better 1st rd.

? , your opinions wrong.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't see what was so fire abour Clips third. Somebody recap a haymaker.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I still don't see what was so fire abour Clips third. Somebody recap a haymaker.

It wasnt none, it was just an average full round that was put toghether opposed to hollows erratic third. Also they giving him so many props cuz he was getting bodied up to that point and people just wanted to see clips fight back.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips gotta realize he got lazy n let his fans go to his head.

People I think would beat clips:
    Calicoe
    Lux
    Mook
    Danja zone
  • Trollio
    Options
    He lost clearly to:
    Magic
    Heartless
    Hollow
    Charron
    Illmac

Got debatables with
    Hitman
    JC
    Marv won
    Big t
    ROC in part 2
    T top
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I thought Hollow vs Clios officially dropped the way yall still discusding that ? geez
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • The Recipe
    Options
    ? we bored lol
  • Trollio
    Options
    O red vs clips

Name a hot bar from that battle
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FyHunnit wrote: »
    Angry Fan 1-0 Body bag vs. Chris Unbiased

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_Dd_liwyc

Unbias addresses Head Ice, Angryfan radio
    Unbias Review addresses the Head ice situation from Twitter and Angryfan's radio. Also speaks on Verb accusations. Head Ice interview is in the description box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDkJh2PNYn4
    AngryFans Radio has Harlem veteran Head I.C.E on the show to discuss the heated back & forth conversation on Twitter between I.C.E and AngryFan that occurred after King Of The Dot announced Head I.C.E vs Carter Deems going down at Back 2 Basics 2. After the battle trailer was released, AngryFan and other Battle Rap bloggers voiced their disinterest in the match-up which caused the back & forth between Head I.C.E, AngryFan and other Battle Rap bloggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2rACbrZAY
    ANGRYFAN ADDRESSES CHRISSY UNBIAS AND HEAD ICE
  • The Recipe
    Options

Unbias Review addresses the Head ice situation from Twitter and Angryfan's radio. Also speaks on Verb accusations. Head Ice interview is in the description box

AngryFans Radio has Harlem veteran Head I.C.E on the show to discuss the heated back & forth conversation on Twitter between I.C.E and AngryFan that occurred after King Of The Dot announced Head I.C.E vs Carter Deems going down at Back 2 Basics 2. After the battle trailer was released, AngryFan and other Battle Rap bloggers voiced their disinterest in the match-up which caused the back & forth between Head I.C.E, AngryFan and other Battle Rap bloggers.

Whats the issue dont feel like watching these ? , i know its something abt criticizing head ice. Who said what about head ice?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whats the issue dont feel like watching these ? , i know its something abt criticizing head ice. Who said what about head ice?

Angry Fan & the Unbias ? said they didn't like Ice vs Deems battle on twitter.. Ice got in his feelings & went on a Twitter rant against both those ? .. Fast forward from there.. Angry fan & Ice squash there issues.. The ? Bias review ? is still feeling some type of way.. So he makes blog getting @ Ice & Angryfan(also low key throwing subs @ Jay Blac too)...
  • herbalism101
    Options

? , your opinions wrong.

I guess you gave up the professional angle huh?

Says who? The ? with a Hollow poster like he's on the promo team? C'mon bredren, you already showin your bias.....You probably think Hollow beat Pass............Hollow aint said anything special........Dissin a chick aint nuttin to go crazy on and he wasted a big part of his round talking about Clips' girl......Plus Ill Mac already broke down Charlie's style......Hollow had nothing new and interesting............He's lucky the crowd caught on to what he was saying or that whole round would've been a wash......

Side note.........Did Hollow actually ask that dude if there was lean and then refused when dude said no? Wack...........
  • herbalism101
    Options
    I thought Hollow vs Clios officially dropped the way yall still discusding that ? geez

Was in a debating mood.............
  • The Recipe
    Options

? , your opinions wrong.

I guess you gave up the professional angle huh?

Says who? The ? with a Hollow poster like he's on the promo team? C'mon bredren, you already showin your bias.....You probably think Hollow beat Pass............Hollow aint said anything special........Dissin a chick aint nuttin to go crazy on and he wasted a big part of his round talking about Clips' girl......Plus Ill Mac already broke down Charlie's style......Hollow had nothing new and interesting............He's lucky the crowd caught on to what he was saying or that whole round would've been a wash......

Side note.........Did Hollow actually ask that dude if there was lean and then refused when dude said no? Wack...........

I was just trolling. Like who and what you like fam.
  • The Recipe
    Options

Angry Fan & the Unbias ? said they didn't like Ice vs Deems battle on twitter.. Ice got in his feelings & went on a Twitter rant against both those ? .. Fast forward from there.. Angry fan & Ice squash there issues.. The ? Bias review ? is still feeling some type of way.. So he makes blog getting @ Ice & Angryfan(also low key throwing subs @ Jay Blac too)...

Damn I might have to watch for the lulz. Thanks bro.
  • The Recipe
    Options

Math Hoffa vs Verb - Recalling a classic.

https://youtu.be/y0B2ygXto0s
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Was in a debating mood.............

Nah respect that bruh.
  • Trollio
    Options
    Cortex vs hitman>>>>verb vs math
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHARLIE VS HOLLOW 1st round bars/jabs in order..Question marks meas I didnt get it....

HOLLOW
    1.Words w/friends intro
    2.Put Charles in Charge(talking to Smack)
    3.Oklahoma NV
    4.Lost took it the wrong way
    5.Stuck like the old clips
    6.X factor head bigger
    7.Sonic Hedgehog
    8.I see you lazy like Megrady/you'll never retire#1
    9.Mimicking clips style/Breaking clips style down
    10.Mile away
    11.No Fire in pen/what good is clips?(something like that)
    12.Candy wrapper with four bars
    13.no Kendrick Lamar
    14.I wouldn't smash that no expensive guitar - Couture
    15.whitney/tina ike fight - Couture
    16.Lady Luck/Remy - Couture
    17."Guess what room im in"
    18. Eff your mom up

CLIPS
    1.Jump your mother
    2.Top Gun/Hollow
    3.Sleepy Hollow
    4.Fake activist/Sipp lean for a hobby
    5.Cosby/?
    6.Burnberry shirt(I think?)
    7.Dot mob oxecute
    8.Pops look
    9.D Brown not look
    10.Rounds/? hook - ?
    11.Specific time
    12.Dej loaf
    13.Group hug
    14.U Dubb
    15.Carter IV/Weezy
    16.Pow Brother/Marcus/Mark us all - ?
    17.Tina/limo
    18.Big T/ Budden up
    19.Mother's Day

Beautiful breakdown btw
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    11.No Fire in pen/what good is clips?(something like that)

14.I wouldn't smash that no expensive guitar - Couture

16.Pow Brother/Marcus/Mark us all - ?

Talking bout how he always freestyle.. if there's no fire in pen... firing pin... which makes the chamber in a gun ignite & shoot... what good is clips if there's no firing pin

You got this but I just wanted to add he specifically said something like I wouldnt "smash that for bands" which is where the expensive guitar metaphor ties in

Talking about a gun.. if it go Pow, brother it would mark us all... Pau brother, Marc Gasol... about mark us all idk if by mark he means to get scared or he really wanted to say murk us all

I can't afford to understand what that burberry bar meant and that ? hook bar was so garbage i dont care what it means

Burberry lines over head, I'm assuming burberry has a distinct line pattern on most of dey gear, and u put a shirt over yo head?? I guess?? Clips lost man, he had sum ? but he lost hollow ? on him, and Sophia body was loving it, when a casual fan loving your ? n think u killing a ? , u killed em IMO
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    Off topic man, quick question, but is o red wack?? I jus don't see what the people see in this guy
  • geechee slim
    Options
    Off topic man, quick question, but is o red wack?? I jus don't see what the people see in this guy

Not at all. Him vs x-factor was a good one. Vs McKims is was laughs and swaggin on him.
  • geechee slim
    Options
    and as far as hollow Da Don vs Charlie clips, can we all agree on one thing? Charlie has way too many for bar setups that end in mediocre or predictable punchlines.

I don't see how this third round was soll flame that charlie didn't bleed to death in the second. there are so many elements outside of rap. There's no coming back from a ? taking your slogan, printing your symbol, and recouping off of it!

Hollow vs Lux was debatable.
    Charlie vs Hollow was undeniable.