How Many of Y'all Have Taken Care of Someone Elses Child, Because of a Relationship?

Options

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also we need to stop calling folks who simply disagree with us "? ." It's gotten watered down. Say what you want but Sotomayor be accurate on a lot of stuff. Especially with some of the characters on this forum.

But hopefully P.O.P. can hold it down for some of y'all
    tumblr_nfqsi3txtt1swlf6ho3_500.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hamburger Helper :-&
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Their father better be dead in a coffin buried under six feet of dirt and rocks ,for me to even consider taking over the responsibility of his offspring that he help bring in to this world.

This
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never had hamburger helper, they had the goat commercials back in the day
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    ? know all about real men but yet still have babies with the wrong ones

iXIBzjcZfm0ej.gif
    (got eem)
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    MAN EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS A GAMBLE!!!

THERE IS 50/50 CHANCE YOU DONT MAKE IT HOME TODAY FROM WORK.

LAWD

You're right, but I'm not gonna continue gambling while she's still at the table with me. Once she's grown and I'm back to just me, then I can take those risks.

Honestly I'm looking forward to showing her it's okay to be alone too.

I don't want her growing up co-dependent.

Teach her to learn to weed out deadbeats and look for a gentleman.

Nobody likes to be alone.

Make sure to teach her to not act on impulse and to see through the fog and think years ahead.

Women got more responsibility than men when it comes to this because women got more power. Women are the gatekeepers to love. Teach her to find a provider, not an ? . Girls waste their youth on ? and end up looking for providers later on in life. NEVER a happy ending.

Let her know she needs to not give that power away unless the dude is showing proof that he is about it.

Good to be independent but don't go off on that I'm a strong single mother ? , it's so stereotypical because single moms end up producing future single moms.

If anything, teach her to learn from what you did wrong. Saddest thing to see youth wasted and gone on some garbage, kids are the future.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hamburger helper with ranch is GOAT
  • Kat
    Options
    Thanks Dr. Phil.

Lol..nah but sound advice.

I'm not on that strong single mother ? though, I'm on that strong woman ? .

Nothing wrong with committing to a man that compliments your life, but it's okay to be alone for a chapter too. And by alone I mean without a man..you can still have a full life surrounded by positive people as a single person.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude on the first page said it takes a certain amount of real ? minerals hahahahaha imma start using that phrase
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, this ? named d-rugs
    My moms dates him
    Swear to ? I hate him
    If I could I would break him
    When he comes around, her brain sizzles like a Steakum
    Damn, can't jakes take him
    She neglecting me
  • Kat
    Options
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Also we need to stop calling folks who simply disagree with us "? ." It's gotten watered down. Say what you want but Sotomayor be accurate on a lot of stuff. Especially with some of the characters on this forum.

But hopefully P.O.P. can hold it down for some of y'all
    tumblr_nfqsi3txtt1swlf6ho3_500.gif

@shencothemc you are a ? idiot, if you agree with a self-hating ? that is anti-black woman, yet who promotes anti-black through the use of multicultural relationships and how black women are holding the victimized black man down. It is obvious that that ? clown fish is only speaking about one centralized experience from his life, where he feeds to the masses, mainly black men( which is his prime audience), his ignorance and the wild stupidity of anti-black women rhetoric.

But youre a ? idiot, so I wouldnt expect much from your ? to compute that he is an ignorant misogynistic pig that promote anti-black woman propaganda.

I wish I could slap your ? into next week, but you might infect the future with your stupidity. ? idiot.

Love and Peace indeed. lol.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't have to be a ? ? to not want to deal with other people's kids. Hell, I grew up with both parents and they've been married 40+ years. My dad always stressed to me to find a woman that had both of her parents in her life as well as little to no baggage. I can't start a life with a woman when she already started one with someone else.

Also, isn't it hilarious how some women give their best years to the worst ? possible?? Then, by the time they realize they've been going after the wrong ones, the milk has gone bad and NOW they want to check for good guys to "man up". I'll pass. I volunteer at Boys and Girls Club and 100 Black Men. It's too many beautiful women out here that don't have kids. I'll smash a couple single mothers though.......with a condom

if u passed a collection,plate around, ud vet my money......... Preach
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Aye nothing but good vibrations and peace to all. If my opinions don't match up with your ideals then it is what it is. *shrugs*

Funny thing is that alot of the man's rhetoric matches up with alot of the things said on this very forum, but it seems that the lie is far more entertaining than the truth here.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Imma take care of all my mans kids ? yall :-(
    I'm a real woman.

Yall nggas would goat this.

Thats another angle to it: If a woman has consistently fuked wit dudes wit kids thats a red flag too. Shows she IS about the ? . Im not bout to be her prize, ? that.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye nothing but good vibrations and peace to all. If my opinions don't match up with your ideals then it is what it is. *shrugs*

Funny thing is that alot of the man's rhetoric matches up with alot of the things said on this very forum, but it seems that the lie is far more entertaining than the truth here.

? your opinion and his misinformed opinion. Dont justify stupidity with stupidity, you ? dunce.