Body cam video catches Barstow cops slamming black pregnant woman to ground, letting white woman go

Options
2»

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    the cops a ? . he even said it when he was talking to the white chick that no crime was committed. he should have told both of them to get back in their cars and go about their day. Seems the chicks just got into a lil road rage and was probably talking ? to each other. Now the city is going to be hit with a lawsuit... ? ?

sidenote, white people always calling the ? cops.. Like seriously these mofos call the ? pigs for everything... how do these ? make it through life being so ? scary..
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    the cops a ? . he even said it when he was talking to the white chick that no crime was committed. he should have told both of them to get back in their cars and go about their day. Seems the chicks just got into a lil road rage and was probably talking ? to each other. Now the city if going to be hit with a lawsuit... ? ?

sidenote, white people always calling the ? cops.. Like seriously these mofos call the ? pigs for everything... how do these ? make it through life being so ? scary..

he did it cause it was a white chick who said a black chick harassed her
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they made a great point in this vid (thats y i love tyt) . When the black chick woulndt produce her ID the cop told her "you have 2 minutes to do so". Why the ? does she only have 2 minutes? You got somewhere to be? Your a cop this is your ? job. LIke my man said "so what if it takes 10-15 minutes longer to evaluate the situation, take the extra time and do it. its your ? job" .
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    I tried many different sites and as for me hotcamsdaily.com has the best cam shows/videos
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Options
    Mistakes the cop made:
    1.Took the white ladies word, didn't ask for ID- Ive never seen a cop not ask for an id in situations like this
    2. Already assumed the black lady was lying and treated her like a criminal and asked her for her ID-( if there was no crime why do need her id)
    3. Didn't ask any other witnesses what happened-(one or both could've been lying)
    4. Tackled the black lady after she said she was pregnant- (its safer to assume that it is the truth until proven-the white actress Reese Witherspoon lied about being pregnant when she got arrested)
    5. Told the white lady on camera that no crime was committed because she wasn't hurt and there was no damage to her car but still treated the black lady like a criminal

The body cams are gonna cut down on a lot of this stuff. Cops are gonna act right at first but then their true colors will come out later.
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who got that ? pregnant ? Smh