Im stuck at a crossroads with this girl, how should i handle the situation?

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
I've been seeing a girl for the past 2 months. She is very good-looking, nice to talk to, seemingly loyal and trustworthy.
We have a good connection, she looks out for me even though she lives hours away, she calls me and we talk for many hours every day. I haven't noticed anything shady about her apart from many questionable red flags from her social media which i'll comment on later.

What i picked up about her is that she is very very shy and careful with guys. I liked that a lot to be honest, it meant to me that after all she, sorry to say it, is not a hoe like most girls. She is a ? after all, very rare right? At the age of 18.

She has barely kissed me except for a couple of times and she told me she doesn't know what to do with guys. At this point i felt like she seems like quite a good girl. She never goes club-hopping and goes to bed early even on weekends.She is supposed to stay over and she even wants me to wear long underwear. So i thought this girl must be something special to look this good and stay this unexperienced. She even said she never had a relationship.

So far so good. She has an ask.fm, i went on it and found a lot of suspicious ? about her seeing guys left and right these past years. So i asked her a bit about her past, she said she only kissed 5 guys. That's nothing yet.

I thought she was the type to never anything intimate with guys unless they were serious together(not counting small kisses ofc). I still have quite a great impression of her.

The real red flags was her activities on social media. Lots of guys commenting her pics and she keeps replying back, only befriends new guys and likes their pictures. She told me she used to hang out with some quite slutty girls back then, the girl i met her through was quite a hoe herself.

Today i got her to open up real good. Turns out she slept together with some dude she only met a couple of times. She gave a ? to some guy when she was only 13. She said she has kissed at least under 10 guys, she doesn't really know exactly. She used to see a new guy every month last year, sometimes nothing happened between her and them, other times not. I felt like this isn't what i expected of her, she lied about a lot of these things before.

So my problem is that she turned out to be completely different from what i thought, my view of her has changed irreparably and i was thinking about something serious from the start but i can't take her for that type anymore because i simply don't like her that way anymore. But i am at least trying to take her virginity and i dont really have any other hoes so my summer is going to be pretty ? otherwise in case something doesn't show up.

Should i dump her and stop plaguing myself by acting fake or try to put up for a week or two in case she puts out? Which brings me to the next important question, how do i get her to put out anytime soon?

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her problem is that she blowing things like kissing and hand jobs out of proportion as if that makes her a hoe.

And then you dont make it any better feeling like she kissed 10 guys is the end of the world.

"? Rebecca how could you" foh!
    Summer aint een start yet and you talking about you aint got none. Thats why you aint got none. Its women everywhere thats willing to ? just like you are. But you don't know that.

She clearly wants somebody that'll be aggressive with her you playing the timid role aint gon get you no ? .
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    Her problem is that she blowing things like kissing and hand jobs out of proportion as if that makes her a hoe.

And then you dont make it any better feeling like she kissed 10 guys is the end of the world.

"? Rebecca how could you" foh!
    Summer aint een start yet and you talking about you aint got none. Thats why you aint got none. Its women everywhere thats willing to ? just like you are. But you don't know that.

She clearly wants somebody that'll be aggressive with her you playing the timid role aint gon get you no ? .

It's not like it's the worst thing ever, or that bad, it wasn't just what i expected of her and feel like she is a big ass hypocrite for acting so hard to get and talking about how careful she is when she's not even too different from others.

She said however that she can consider losing her virginity with someone she likes and feels comfortable with. I think i might even have gained her trust now but i just don't want to wait too long because she disgusts me frankly.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the pics?
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    Either u trolling or you just a really young dude.

You're in for a world of hurt if you don't know how these women be

I actually knew of all the red flags, it's just that ? is blinding sometimes. I'm 20 now lol.

I'm pretty sure she ain't ? because we talk too much to each other unfortunately. I even need to find a way to cut contact with her but still get to hit it this weekend.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    She ? ..she just ain't ? you

This basically sums it up. You acting naive as a mufucka T/S. She out here getting served ? daily by other ? and using you for the 'emotional lovey dovey' part. You are Steve Urkel bruh.
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    She ? ..she just ain't ? you

This basically sums it up. You acting naive as a mufucka T/S. She out here getting served ? daily by other ? and using you for the 'emotional lovey dovey' part. You are Steve Urkel bruh.

Come on now, i keep pretty good track of what she does. We talk nearly 2-3 hours everyday. That's not even the problem.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    Can you at least help me decide whether i should keep going on with her because she seems pretty good otherwise and pursue a relationship or just try to at least hit it before we call it quits? Because i really need some ideas of how i can get her to loosen up.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    She's possibly playing you, don't wife her bruh.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Because i really need some ideas of how i can get her to loosen up.

Liquor always works, but yall underage
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone drop more mike gifs
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    she done been turnt out before bruh hit that ? if not let that ? go so the next ? can
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Can you at least help me decide whether i should keep going on with her because she seems pretty good otherwise and pursue a relationship or just try to at least hit it before we call it quits? Because i really need some ideas of how i can get her to loosen up.

Imma keep it real with you and not be an Ass like everyone else but they are right. If she's lying at the beginning in the relationship, she's going to lie the whole relationship. Don't get invested in her Bro. I've been there and the end is never pretty. Either cut her off or curb your interest.