Goat Storytelling Song Tournament- Rd 1: Sooperman Luva 2 VS P*ssy Killz

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited June 2015 in The Reason

Goat Storytelling Song Tournament- Rd 1: Sooperman Luva 2 VS P*ssy Killz 42 votes

Sooperman Luva 2
42%
janklowkingofkingzdeakinoyellowtapesportblatalianachewon87nillerthekidwater ur seedsMECCA1000illestni99ainneIbex(Nope)SheerExcellenceAZTGBrideofKillaKneeGro_DuperManLouis DevinearFishNChips 18 votes
? Killz
57%
verbal jukesupergangster[Deleted User]jee504qawshunbigbird_1gman82clairvoyanceits....JOHN BCainWeazeljim1000KamPushMe_Goldie_Soloman_The_WisetrilladelicDR. JEKSolitary Soldieronetoughmiraclebck145 24 votes

Comments

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    Reggie!! Soopaman Luva series=GOAT. ..yeah I said it lol Peace
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Killz
    Not a fan of either really

? Killz didn't even make the album. He has so many better tracks that could have made the bracket
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Killz
    Every 10 year old boy should listen to this entire song. It's good game before they start ? .

The story from the 2:00 mark is on point.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Killz
    So this ? Redman got tied up by a ? , broke outta the rope (just like that) got shot by the ? live thru the shots, saw some female aliens, I mean really Goldie? Royce the 5"9`s "Murder" couldn't get a run but this ridiculous joint made the cut?

Anyway Vote goes to Nas. It's not his best story by any stretce but the ? seem more realistic I mean wtf else can I say? * shrugs *
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    ? Killz
    Which ever one of these joints that make it gets to get crushed by "All I got is you"
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    ? Killz
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    So this ? Redman got tied up by a ? , broke outta the rope (just like that) got shot by the ? live thru the shots, saw some female aliens, I mean really Goldie? Royce the 5"9`s "Murder" couldn't get a run but this ridiculous joint made the cut?

Anyway Vote goes to Nas. It's not his best story by any stretce but the ? seem more realistic I mean wtf else can I say? * shrugs *

Bruh, I didnt choose the songs lol All the songs were chosen by Reason posters.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

@Goldie don't apologize for putting Soopaman Luva on here my ? ...this tha storytelling comp not tha "most realistic documentary style rhyme" comp...if Eminem can be on here for tha crazy ? he chooses to rhyme about then Red damn sure need to be on here for his stories!!

#donthateonRedman!! Lol
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    Red's was more entertaining and original...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    Redman really needs this in 2015, i think
  • deakino
    deakino Members Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    Red got the better story and song here.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    ? Killz
    blatalian wrote: »

@Goldie don't apologize for putting Soopaman Luva on here my ? ...this tha storytelling comp not tha "most realistic documentary style rhyme" comp...if Eminem can be on here for tha crazy ? he chooses to rhyme about then Red damn sure need to be on here for his stories!!

#donthateonRedman!! Lol

If the story not gonna be believable atleast let it not be kinda corny, that's all I'm saying.

And I ain't tryna come at Goldie sideways and didn't mean to have it seem that way. I just thought some heat got left outta the tourney so I'm expecting to really see this stuff that did make it go. Ima voting differently. Im playing the songs first back to back and making mental notes on which joints stood out more. Im giving my honest opinions regardless of the names or coast. This Redman ? was a lil bit of a let down but to each is own I guess
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    Neither is that good tbh...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Killz
    TheGOAT wrote: »

? Killz didn't even make the album. He has so many better tracks that could have made the bracket

Nas got plenty classics that didn't make his albums
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    ? Killz

Nas got plenty classics that didn't make his albums

? Killz isnt one of em
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Killz
    Neither is that good tbh...

Not really good, story wise. Compared to other contenders from this tournament that is.

I like Reds joint more, but Nas story >> Reds story.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    Man I am huge made fan but red should be taking this. Was more entertaining and visual to me. This whole series is goat. He need to bring it back actually
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Killz
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Every 10 year old boy should listen to this entire song. It's good game before they start ? .

The story from the 2:00 mark is on point.

Lol this is the anthem for ? killaz
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2
    *nas
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooperman Luva 2

lmao what in the ? hell is this? is that bloke nas' assistant or sumfin?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ? Killz
    I feel like if all 2 or 3 verses weren't part of one story or all 3 separate stories the song shouldn't have been considered, Nas got a few that should have been considered before ? kills (correct me if they are in the tournament and I missed them)

Small world
    Blaze a 50
    Hardest thing to do is stay alive
    Shoot Em up
    2nd childhood
    Get down
    Reason
    Black girl lost
    Suspect
    Mo money mo murder
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    ? Killz
    That's what the people voted for fam, he has about 5-6 other songs in the tournament, nothin to trip over.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    ? Killz
    Voted for Nas just to help speed things along
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ? Killz
    That's what the people voted for fam, he has about 5-6 other songs in the tournament, nothin to trip over.

Start the tourney over
This discussion has been closed.