Im stuck at a crossroads with this girl, how should i handle the situation?

Options

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ight a few of things....

This ? Busta be killing it with those MJ gifs lol

This thread is funny AF...

But wtf does this even mean? Lol
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    .She is supposed to stay over and she even wants me to wear long underwear.

LMAO. I Cosign the hell out of all of this.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    You share that girl.

My job here is done.

You now only may redeem yourself by boning her in the ass and posting the pics on the IC.
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2015
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    gotdamkam wrote: »
    How old do you have to be to post here

Westrbook.gif
    Lol
    I can't watch this Gif without laughing.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just be honest. You have nothing to lose at this point. If you want her, be aggressive.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I got a headache reading that ? . So much wrong here.....smh.......so much. No way I was that naive when I was 20.

FOR THE GROWN & SEXY

GROWING PAINS

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg

You have no game... keep practicing tho

It will get betta
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today i got her to open up real good. Turns out she slept together with some dude she only met a couple of times. She gave a ? to some guy when she was only 13. She said she has kissed at least under 10 guys, she doesn't really know exactly. She used to see a new guy every month last year, sometimes nothing happened between her and them, other times not. I felt like this isn't what i expected of her, she lied about a lot of these things before.

So my problem is that she turned out to be completely different from what i thought, my view of her has changed irreparably and i was thinking about something serious from the start but i can't take her for that type anymore because i simply don't like her that way anymore. But i am at least trying to take her virginity and i dont really have any other hoes so my summer is going to be pretty ? otherwise in case something doesn't show up.

What?

She didn't have sex with him no, they just slept together, so she says. Not slept with each other.

Lmao

? is a liar. And a bad one at that.

That is all.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    Thought this was the grown & sexy section. This ? is neither.

Lets be real

Almost nothing in this section is ever Grown or Sexy
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    After everything you just found out about her......how can you really believe she's still a ? ?

It's her way of bein when you see her and complete ignorance of things about sex. I always thought that was an indicator of lack of experience.
    BlackCat wrote: »
    You are only 20 and she is 18. This is too much and unnecessary for your age. You should enjoy your youth and put all that energy into something useful such as education, job, sports or other hobbies. You are too young to be caught up in this. Focus your energy in something more meaningful and you may meet the right girl for you along the way. You got plenty of time for relationships and ? .

Probably some of the best stuff posted on this thread. Very wise said, i feel so ashamed that i still let her get the best of me this way.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should have offered her money. You will never lose.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update:

Look bruh, once a femme starts ? , she's gon keep ? . Period.

And she say she slept with ( but not with ) some ? she's only seen a couple times, but needs you to meet her Rents? Foh.

I know you want to believe her, because you want this to work, but she's playing you.
    I'm not sure what she has to gain from stringing you along, but she's not being 100 with you.

Abort now so you can save some face.
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Update:

I tried the aggressive approach today. It went to ? . I kind of threatened that i was gonna leave if we didn't take it to the next level. She got mad and said that she isn't looking for sex in a relationship with a guy she has only spoken to for 2 months. I asked her how come she used to sleep over at guys before and so and so but she said she was young and it wasn't the same thing.

So i asked her what her plans are, she said she wanted to meet up more often, introduce me to her parents and so on. So sex was completely out of the equation and she'll even use it against me in case i try to get her ? enough to have sex with me.

With all this being said. Thanks to those who actually helped me and posted serious answers, it does mean a lot. I am calling it quits.

In all honesty, it didn't go to ? . You were able to cut the ? and get to the truth of the situation (she is either BS- ing you and/or yall ain't ? any time soon) It would have come out sooner or later. Now you can go your separate ways without wasting any more time.

Life is a series of learnig opportunities. Fail fast and and pick yourself up faster. And never fail the same way twice.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I take @TS that your father is not in the picture. Call a uncle or grandfather up ASAP they need to talk to you.

Some of these stories be having me rolling...i think they be making ? up lol
  • P-Dogg77
    edited June 2015
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Update:

Look bruh, once a femme starts ? , she's gon keep ? . Period.

And she say she slept with ( but not with ) some ? she's only seen a couple times, but needs you to meet her Rents? Foh.

I know you want to believe her, because you want this to work, but she's playing you.
    I'm not sure what she has to gain from stringing you along, but she's not being 100 with you.

Abort now so you can save some face.

It all stinks to me as well. I just can't believe i chose to be so oblivious to it all.

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok p-dogg
    Here some general advice for the future. I'm not a woman getting expert or anything, but I have some help for you.

1) get more confidence in yourself. You need to show confidence and synergy in your actions from jump. If you want to sleep with a girl don't pose as trying to be a "nice friend." Make your intentions clear from the beginning. You were over there throwing mixed signals. No one likes ppl sending mixed signals.

2) having said that don't force the issue so bluntly. Just play it cool. You aren't trying to scam and con, just be yourself.

3) ? hours of long telephone convos

4) ? falling in love so quick

5) stop putting women through background checks, don't ask about pasts...nothing good can come of it. Nothing. If you don't like what you hear you'll be upset, if you like what you hear you'll convince yourself it was all a lie anyway.

6) forget chasing virgins. You trying to find the one "pure" girl to fall in love with and live happily ever after? Come on, you're 20, stop believing in fairytales.

7) you should never get to the point when a girl talking about sleeping over and making you wear long underwear

8) woman have sex and give handjobs. There is nothing wrong with this. If she didn't tell you this at first its probably because there is no reason for her to go around telling who she gave handjobs too and who she kissed on the mouth. In fact, like I said before, steer clear of this sort of talk

9) relax and be yourself

• SheerExcellence
    Options
    Also one more thing, I don't know how much you liked this girl or what your plans were from the beginning, or what you guys had in common to make you go after get in the first place...

But I'd steer away from girls that have issues with virginity or talk about how they sleep in bed with guys and don't do anything

Regardless of if its true or not, it shows, to me, an insecurity with her sexuality and an inability to display certain aspects of herself...

Anyone in any relationship should not be afraid of sex after two months. I'm not saying she should be a freak, but its not something that should be causing this much tension

That is a sign that means to me that I shouldn't waste my time.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    .. I'm not saying she should be a freak ..

Nah, she should. She definitely should.
    Or she should at least be willing to become one for her dude.

A lot of people won't admit it, but no person is worth staying in a relationship with if the sex is wack.

* Great Friendships + Great Sex = Great Relationships.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    .. I'm not saying she should be a freak ..

Nah, she should. She definitely should.
    Or she should at least be willing to become one for her dude.

A lot of people won't admit it, but no person is worth staying in a relationship with if the sex is wack.

* Great Friendships + Great Sex = Great Relationships.

I'm just saying
    Two months in she might not be ready for you to ? and ? on her yet...
    But she shouldn't be making you sleep in long johns, either
    That's my point
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2015
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    ? gonna grow up to take care of another man's kid smh

OK. I don't really agree with your premise from the other thread... But that ? was funny, b.
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    UPDATE:

I took her virginity yesterday and we've met for a couple of times ever since, i've done many things with her that other guys couldn't do. It turned out she has been fingered before as well, so much for the picture that i had of her being completely untouched.

Now we're on the verge of becoming a couple. She treats me really well and seems good overall but i can't get over the fact that she's been intimate with 2 other guys before, she had known them well and met them for a couple of times as well. She didn't blow them, have sex or something like that. She had kissed 7 guys it turned out as well.

I just need to know if this sounds like some girl who i can get into a relationship with or not? Considering that she still waited a lot to lose her virginity but i'm just slightly bothered by her past.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drop pics of this ? or ? and ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You said your girl used to hang out with ? well I got news buddy she's also a ? and they travel in packs. She's playing you and playing that innocent role. You need to tell her to drop the good girl act take it to the next level and have your fun with her.