*smh* Bruce Jenner Is Officially "Caitlyn Jenner" (Vanity Video)

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    I'm glad for him/her. I'm transgender too and I look forward to the day I can get a sex change. Must be freeing.

You want dat ? , dont u @Pico

Yea I wish I had a ? but that ? cost too much and I like men anyways so ? it.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family is weird. I wonder how people will look back on this? I don't care what Caitlyn does, but they need to stop pushing Bruce's transformation as a victory for marginalized people or a shot at gender norms, because it's not. A rich person doing whatever the ? they want isn't brave--it's what they always do.
    I'm glad for him/her. I'm transgender too and I look forward to the day I can get a sex change. Must be freeing.

LoL, a grip of dudes on the IC are crying and washing their eyes out with soap now. ? !
    texas409 wrote: »
    Are we gonna propose the question that the Khardashians are a family of witches yet?

Whoa bruh! You went full 16th century there.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 one of ya ? say still smashin
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This reminded me that this exists...

To-Wong-Foo-patrick-swayze-31411203-936-1153.jpg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

laughing-puppets-o.gif

This ? is madness
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    635.gif

Bruh, you could have said the ? reminds you of that To Wong Foo movie. You didn't have to post that.
    LOL

I didn't know what it was called

...yall think Caitlyn still gets a Fathers Day present?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Are we gonna propose the question that the Khardashians are a family of witches yet?

Kanye's downfall is next

...or did it already happen with Yeezus

Its over for kanye
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ole projecting ass ? , don't be testing the waters for faggotry
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How America feels about this:

2f9.gif

Me and other like minded people:

video-undefined-18493EC900000578-119_636x358.jpg
  • Bbanks@atlanticbb.com
    Bbanks@atlanticbb.com Members Posts: 1
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? no.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let him/her cook. He ain't hurting nobody. You ? need to run for Congress the way yall want to control how others live their lives.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    this is a sick society and ? cant be pleased

If this ? displeased ? then he must have really been ? off a couple centuries ago because this is by far the furthest from a footnote in ? that matters in society/human history as you can get
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Family is weird. I wonder how people will look back on this? I don't care what Caitlyn does, but they need to stop pushing Bruce's transformation as a victory for marginalized people or a shot at gender norms, because it's not. A rich person doing whatever the ? they want isn't brave--it's what they always do.

LoL, a grip of dudes on the IC are crying and washing their eyes out with soap now. ? !

Whoa bruh! You went full 16th century there.

Y'all ? really take all of Pico posts serious? Lmao
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl on my fb timeline posting the pics talking bout wow and she's beautiful and I'm like stop it. Even if ppl didn't know that was Bruce or used to be a man, he/she still ain't turning heads
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? .....Smidddasssshhhhh. lmao. j/k. Don't hang me. But on the real, this is weird. I always thought Bruce was a strange guy and bit effeminate from watching the show (shut up, you used to watch it too.)
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall saying it's ? if u ? caitlyn jenner even tho she got a ? ?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    It's shocking and unnatural in my personal opinion, but good for him for feeling free for the first time in his life.

It's not a good feeling to walk around feeling as though you're living a lie, playing a role.

Be yourself.

@kat you can't really be serious right? I'm usually straddling the "live and let live mantra" but this ? here?? Naa you trolling
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? .....Smidddasssshhhhh. lmao. j/k. Don't hang me. But on the real, this is weird. I always thought Bruce was a strange guy and bit effeminate from watching the show (shut up, you used to watch it too.)

Never seen an episode a day in my life.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    CGcDfsUUcAA7NDm.png:large

I knew the jokes were going to start on the web. This ? is crazy.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    It's shocking and unnatural in my personal opinion, but good for him for feeling free for the first time in his life.

It's not a good feeling to walk around feeling as though you're living a lie, playing a role.

Be yourself.

@kat you can't really be serious right? I'm usually straddling the "live and let live mantra" but this ? here?? Naa you trolling

Why wouldn't I be serious?

What he does has no effect on me or my beliefs.

You only have one life, be yourself.