• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    From my understanding...

The white walkers were around before the Nights King

They were the reason the Wall was built in the first place

Ok...but...

If water is no issue, why would a wall be an obstacle. They can just go around it. And if they can raise the dead, why can't they conjure up a boat? Lol

How'd they get to Essos? Maybe the narrow sea eventually froze

What are their motivations/orgins?

Do they bring Winter, or is it the other way around?

Why now, what have they been doing the last 8,000 years?

Where is the Night King's queen?

this should help clear up confusion as to who and what came first...........

START VID AT MARK 5:05

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSuXBVv4ppY
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For book readers, I have a question. Can wildfire ? white walker? I know it's rumored that it's made by using magic.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For book readers, I have a question. Can wildfire ? white walker? I know it's rumored that it's made by using magic.

It should since regular fire got the job done, but it's not something they've used against them.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »
    Anyone feel that this impending clash between the ice (white walkers) and Fire (dragons) is just a bit too easy - especially how unpredictable every part of the show has been?

What if Dany bring the dragons for the war and one or all of them get killed and the Whitewalkers wight the dragons?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hold up so Jon Snow spends 4 seasons fading ppl up only to get that knife work and possibly killed by ? Olly?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    They gonna Omar ole Jon like that?
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    POTENTIAL SPOILER
    Hold up so Jon Snow spends 4 seasons fading ppl up only to get that knife work and possibly killed by ? Olly?
    Ishi wrote: »
    They gonna Omar ole Jon like that?

Edited these posts just in case, we don't know.

It's a cliffhanger in the books so literally nobody knows. I mean in the books Tyrion literally had his face slashed in two and lost his nose and he's fine. Refer to my last post.
    In the Winds of Winter preview chapter it alludes that Snow may well indeed be alive as Stannis is about to send Sansa's best friend whom he believes to be "Arya" to see her brother Jon. I believe it's the chapter with Stannis where he's talking to another character I won't mention b/c I think it will spoil what is going to happen in the coming episodes. In short tho, like I said if Kit Harrington is signed for 7 seasons that means he's alive or will play a much bigger role. I can't think of any characters who have more lives than Jon Snow and Tyrion Lannister LOLOL.

Man I need to read Dances with dragons again I don't remember any of this. I think I got ptsd after the red wedding its like my brain stopped recording.
    So many new charcters and story arcs I didnt give a ? about by that point. Sam and aemon's trip to oldtown and whatever the ? is going on in dorne are the dullest parts of the whole book series to me.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    That might have been the best episode of the whole show even wifey shut the ? up when the walkers came through and she been at war with silence for years now.

? @ that wilding chick having the exact same reaction as me to those creepy ass walker kids '? this just ? me now'

Hilarious...so sad that I understand this war all to well. Why they wage this war and never give up the fight?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon does not die, but he does get stabbed by the kid tho.

Jon cannot die, he will eventually sit on the Iron Throne. <--- my opinion
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Even a ngga 'just' saying "WELL NGGAS YALL NOT GON LIKE THIS" is annoying to me. Bruh, that in itself is a fuking spoiler lol smh nggas man.

I tell people who do ? like that all the time like ? you already spoiling it without directly doing it because now I know some ? that I'm really not going to like is about to happen smh

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last twenty minutes of that episode had me tense like I was watching one of my teams play a crucial game lol. Intense.
  • northside7
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Well Fellas.. You not going to like this ? .. SMFH.. Spoiler alert.. Don't read if you actually want to wait and watch the last two episodes..SMFH..I had to turn my head to the other side In terms of the Night watch Plot in this season...

Why even say all this... You know that even without saying what goes down this is damn near a spoiler in itself, right?

Never understand why people who know what happens/read the books love doing this so much. They couldn't wait to find out, spoiled themselves and either wanna spoil for everybody else or are lame enough to think anybody's impressed they know the future.

They use spoiler tags to convince themselves they aint breaking code. But they want you to know that they know what happens so bad, they'll low-key just imply it by telling everybody what their reaction is gonna be. And semi-spoil the ? anyway.

What i'm saying is, don't pay it forward b. Just sit and suffer with that knowledge dolo.

This isn't just pointed at homeboy I responded to. Notice a lot of people do this all over the internet. It's cool the show/books are good enough to make y'all emotional and want to share the experience. It's a good ass show.

But the best thing yall can do to support it is just to shut the ? up and wait for everybody to see for themselves. The down low, low-key spoiling, on some "oh yall gonna hate this" type stuff is wack.

Its basically dry snitching.

Ol' Paul Revere, town-crier ass ? .

C/S. I wish these fools would just ? and not post. Like little children that are so eager to talk.
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have the books or show ever provided any insight as to which dead people can turn into wights? Like can a walker reanimate the dead regardless of location or cause of death
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Interesting theory brought up on an after show I listen to. Said maybe the faceless man is the guy who keeps ripping off boat captains and this is just another test for Arya. I can't see that happening because at the end of the day the guy is still ripping off people. Unless the guy he was talking to when Arya was there is a faceless man himself and no one is actually getting ripped off.

which aftershow? After buzz? if not send me a link.

Yes, Afterbuzz TV. I don't rhino it's the best after show program because some of them don't even be remembering names and be saying dumb ? , but it will do in a crunch while I'm running.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Well Fellas.. You not going to like this ? .. SMFH.. Spoiler alert.. Don't read if you actually want to wait and watch the last two episodes..SMFH..I had to turn my head to the other side In terms of the Night watch Plot in this season...

Its basically dry snitching.

Ol' Paul Revere, town-crier ass ? .

I called it dry spoiling a few weeks back when someone who watched the leaked eps was talking about getting tired of Dany's drama and how it was so slow.

I call for a semi-ban on anyone dry spoiling. Now when I watch the next ep and they get to the Nights Watch plot I'll be anticipating something I'm not going to like happening.
  • northside7
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Lmao! ? is mad as ? about spoilers being posted. Be lucky them ? used the spoiler tags. Haha

You're one of those eager little children? yup
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ? with you ? . Lol You gotta stop crying though. ? is well within their right to post spoilers if they use the spoiler tag. @Sion 's orders dog haha
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being mad at spoilers is like suing McDonald's because it made you fat. Putting the info out there for those who like knowing what's gonna happen is a good thing. Give the people what they want.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I been pretty careful not tipping my hand on any thing I had in spoilers, but he make a solid point... It remind me of that key and peelepeele sketch where he gave up the end to 6th sense lol