Ja Rule VS 50 Cent!

Options
willywanker
willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in The Reason
Its well known 50 won the popularity contest and murder inc sales took a knock, but who is the better rapper? who had the better music? I was 15 when 50 came for Ja rules head, I was a big Ja fan at the time but it wasn't long before I was shouting out GGGGGG G-UNIT!

I had jumped on the band wagon like the fickle kids do and for good reason, ja was rich and had been top dog (with em) for years he was losing his hunger the bigger his plate got it showed in the music, 50 was hungry, 50 was starving! so he had ja for dinner.

But this aint about that, who was better?

Venni Vetti Vecci VS Power of the dollar
3:16 VS Get Rich
Pain Is Love Vs Massacre

Who you got??

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like both of them personally.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing i do know is ja rule trashed eminem with the bars.

Em you claim your mothers a crachead and kim is a known ? so what hailey gone be when she grows up/ Muuurrrrdddaaaa
  • murdap
    Options
    Game>>50cent>>Ja rule>>Em

Close thread
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Easily 50 Cent

Power Of The Dollar, Guess Who's Back, Get Rich Or Die Tryin, Beg For Mercy, The Massacre, Before I Self Destruct, Animal Ambition>>>>>Any Ja Rule album

50 Cent is not only a legend but a global icon and has released classic albums. Has 1 of the greatest discographys eve. His sales speak for them self

Ja Rules music has always been terrible so many poor albums

• double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant think of one ja rule verse I like.

50 has dozens plus a couple incredible albums.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 all day. That track Back Down sealed Ja's coffin
  • murdap
    Options
    One thing i can say is it took the whole aftermath umbrella crom g unit to d12 to busta rhymes and dr dre to go at ja rule and the ? on murda inc aint have them bars like that so it wasnt a fair one if you asked me.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ferrari F 50, lol
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will go with 50, but ja has some nice ? , especially on his first 3 albums.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess who's back, power of a dollar and grodt are all better than any ja album but vvv is still a really good album

And I'm in the minority but on wax ja rules disses were better than 50's...blood in my eye doesn't get the credit it deserves..by the time he released it it was too late though
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    I ? with ja over 50... still do... i saw how fickle and dumb some people can be... i saw from the jump it was all about marketing...

get rich or die trying was a solid album but it had 5 topics...

? ja...

i got shot 9 times...

i have a bullet proof bomb proof car...

21 questions

p.i.m.p

the fact that 50 clowned ja for making "r&b" music yet his 2nd track off get get rich or die trying was 21 questions made me see that people can be swayed by marketing and not even know it...
    21 questions had Nate Dogg on the hook and he's on a major of course he had to do that track
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with ja over 50... still do... i saw how fickle and dumb some people can be... i saw from the jump it was all about marketing...

? ja...

i got shot 9 times...

21 questions

p.i.m.p

the fact that 50 clowned ja for making "r&b" music yet his 2nd track off get get rich or die trying was 21 questions made me see that people can be swayed by marketing and not even know it...
    21 questions had Nate Dogg on the hook and he's on a major of course he had to do that track

but still you diss a ? and do the same ? he does basically out the gate? true he might not have chose that song but still you can't tell me that ain't irony...

that's like clowning a ? for wearing skinny jeans then come out side in them shyts the next day...
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

? ja...

i got shot 9 times...

21 questions

p.i.m.p

but still you diss a ? and do the same ? he does basically out the gate? true he might not have chose that song but still you can't tell me that ain't irony...

that's like clowning a ? for wearing skinny jeans then come out side in them shyts the next day...

Nah its a big difference that ? ja was tryna hit them high notes like he was sisqo. 50 wasnt lol
  • damobb2deep
    Options

? ja...

i got shot 9 times...

21 questions

p.i.m.p

Nah its a big difference that ? ja was tryna hit them high notes like he was sisqo. 50 wasnt lol

bruh you forget the ? had like 2 r&b joints with joe... and was singing on hooks with Olivia after that... so not too much of a difference. ..
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

? ja...

i got shot 9 times...

21 questions

p.i.m.p

bruh you forget the ? had like 2 r&b joints with joe... and was singing on hooks with Olivia after that... so not too much of a difference. ..

Go back and listen to ja's singing then 50. Its a difference between a ? tryna sing and somebody harmonizing
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? not this ? again. Let these two ? fade to black.
    I liked both of them ? . But their music became stagnant and that's that. Sure the beef was memorable but if you ask either ja or 50 they'll tell you they rather be remembered for the music.

"You only as good as the last record you made"
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima go wit ja . I will admit 50 got some nice songs but ima rock wit ja
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    Ima go wit ja . I will admit 50 got some nice songs but ima rock wit ja

flagged
  • damobb2deep
    Options

? ja...

i got shot 9 times...

21 questions

p.i.m.p

Go back and listen to ja's singing then 50. Its a difference between a ? tryna sing and somebody harmonizing

gwaf! that's what ja actually said he was doing "harmonizing"..