Eminem- Phonemnal (? . By DJ Khalil)

Options

Comments

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Got it off iTunes last night. Had it on repeat. If u don't like it then oh well. I been waiting for this song ever since I seen the Southpaw preview

U represent the views of 99% of people in the real world

• GunTown
    Options
    I like it

Finally someone that appreciates song writing/musicality/artistry

• willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at people nit picking at the spelling of the song, gonna go give it another listen now.
  • willywanker
    Options
    I AM PHENOMENAL!
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like suicide music....trash rapping at its best
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn em actually released a song not featuring Rihanna or some generic voice?
  • CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    The raps were OK. The beat, hook and flow were pretty terrible
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GunTown GTFOH with your troll reaction for me with your 1.3K wack reactions
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This song is what the game been missing, I'm glad king Mathers is back
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man this is like the worst DJ Khalil beat I've ever heard. Its like he just timestretched a drum break and added some yells. ? sucks. Can't even blame Em for this one because this garbage would make Biggie sound wack.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I can easily see this song being used in sports.

I'm a prophet
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn and DJ khalil production tends to be on point like when he did Clipse "kinda like a big deal"
    http://youtu.be/diEVUSBnNc8

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is ass, I don't see any positives to it. This dude ain't hungry no more, he been dropping basura on everyone for awhile now.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    This song is classic em... yall need to give it another listen

Catchy hook which is why Em sells so much he makes classic hooks that appeal to pop fans as well as hip hop due to the catchyness

Execptional song writing

Lyrics with substance and a message

Bangin beat

Passion and emotion

Nice flow

What more can u ask for?

These rappity rap IC fans should stick to Jay Z, Nas, Slaughterhouse, Canibus, J Cole, Jay Electronica, Chino XL< Outkast lol

Em fans gonna cop this as usual because when he makes classing emotional songs like this his fans always cop

You right. but Em stole his early flows and raps from grime and garage artists from here in the uk. I can never respect him for that
  • willywanker
    Options
    This song is classic em... yall need to give it another listen

Catchy hook which is why Em sells so much he makes classic hooks that appeal to pop fans as well as hip hop due to the catchyness

Execptional song writing

Lyrics with substance and a message

Bangin beat

Passion and emotion

Nice flow

What more can u ask for?

These rappity rap IC fans should stick to Jay Z, Nas, Slaughterhouse, Canibus, J Cole, Jay Electronica, Chino XL< Outkast lol

Em fans gonna cop this as usual because when he makes classing emotional songs like this his fans always cop

You right. but Em stole his early flows and raps from grime and garage artists from here in the uk. I can never respect him for that

Who did em steal from in grime? name names man.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Saw some Somalian Gz in North West London vibe to this song lol

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We call them pirates...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't grab me
  • willywanker
    Options
    It's grown on me, can see why some don't like it tho.
  • GunTown
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

We call them pirates...

They were vibing lol
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just heard this in a commercial with Lebron. Sounded a lot better for some reason.
  • GunTown
    Options
    It's grown on me, can see why some don't like it tho.

This is very underrated post

Like the majority 99% of I.C. posters don't like Em's singing or pretty much any other rappers singing who sings as well as raps. Also most here don't like the type of conscious music like this or from other rappers who got that same sound where it appeals alot to non hip hop fans basically going for the catchy sound but with a message

People here prefer the more trditional straight up rap for hip hop heads type conscious hip hop songs that Nas, Talib Kweli, 2pac, Black Thought, Lupe, Scarface, J Cole, Royce, Dead Prez, Reakwon

So knowing an introspective song from an Eminem or a B.o.B or a Kid Cudi is going to have singig mainly on the hook and as far as overall sound is gonna have that more stadium music sound i guess combining hip-hop and pop pop as far as meaning popular or catchy

Why would 1 listen to or waste there time putting so much energy into something u know isn't for u? i'm not a fan of Nas but i never expect to like a song or get disapinted when i don't because i accept his music and style doesn't appeal to me

• GunTown
    edited June 2015
    Options
    its gotta be tiring to post the SAME ? every ? post.

? dammit girl. get it to ? gether.

we ? get it.

Link me a previous post where i said exactly the same thing as i did in that post there?

I'll pay pal u some money if u can because i know for a fact i have not posted that before

u obviously don't get it if u still complaining all the time about an artists music that doesn't appeal to u instead of just enjoying rappers music u do enjoy especially complaining about the same thing 'singing' 'sounds too pop' 'too mainstream'

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We get it, you like sing songy rappers, and rappers that put an emphasis on catchy choruses. Yes we get it, you frown upon rappity rappers. Now that has been established can you stop being so reptitive.