Options

Comments

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? McGirty wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    ? McGirty wrote: »
    I've never heard of no guy from yard promoting eating ? like kfc in the open - ever... but all the trends that happen in the USA slowly creep over there so u never know.

That's exactly what's happening since American government put pressure on the Jamaican government, ? shocked me seeing ? walking around holding hands and bad man dem a bleach

Tell me about it man, it used to be "bad man nuh bleach", "bad man nuh dress like girl"... all it takes is one big dancehall artist to come out with one of them kanye leather skirts for ? to get serious in J.A

smh so much fuckery happening, smh pnp and jlp on the ? slowly selling away everything jamaican and letting america and europe influence the ? outta them
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zzombie love ?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Zzombie love ?

you need to stitch yuh pussyhole to stop yuh guts from spilling out, stop talking fuckery
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread ended up lightweight funny
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Zzombie love ?

you need to stitch yuh pussyhole to stop yuh guts from spilling out, stop talking fuckery

U1xHZ2x.gif
  • Purr
    Options
    Zzombie love ?

you eat pwussy like a real Jamaican ? ...

You bow down to ?
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options
    Lmao love how we went from this...
    Settle this ? for the IC family.

Tastee, Mothers, or Juicy Beef.

I"ll take Mother's all day.

To this...
    Pico wrote: »
    and @pico is not a ? the ? is a troll and light skin she devil

:-( that's not nice zombie

you are a ? troll you one of these ? that pretend you got a playstation ? when you really got a
    neo-geo.

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dem yardie, dey eat under sheet and give batty wash. Dey just keep it pon da low. dem no want bredren to know.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo every ? that's Jamaican or had been to Jamaica need to be banned after this ? I tried to eat today that nearly ended my and bunch of white people's lives today.

? was unnecessarily hot. Some type of rue. I put it on my rice, my plantains and my chicken. Didn't get finish after one bite. TF IS WRONG WIT YALL ? MAYNE
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and how tf this ? get 5 pages deep....IC full of ? Jamaicans I see
  • Purr
    Options
    @zzombie is addicted to ? . I bet you he puts ? juice in his ? chicken sauce.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why nobody tag me to this ? ?

I hate you all.

he-gon-cry-in-the-car-o.gif
  • zzombie
    Options

i don't eat meat. i love ? but have no addiction to nothing, nothing cyaan tie me not even ? .

so if you think you can rest yuh big ? on me and get me to suck it out yuh better check CP for that fuckery
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Dem yardie, dey eat under sheet and give batty wash. Dey just keep it pon da low. dem no want bredren to know.

? you will disappear

bright pussyhole boy!! yu got no manners? mi a make yu fadda bow mi ? till him tongue fall off.
  • zzombie
    edited June 2015
    Options

? you will disappear

bright pussyhole boy!! yu got no manners? mi a make yu fadda bow mi ? till him tongue fall off.

• Purr
    Options

i don't eat meat. i love ? but have no addiction to nothing, nothing cyaan tie me not even ? .

so if you think you can rest yuh big ? on me and get me to suck it out yuh better check CP for that fuckery

So you just admitted that you do eat ? !
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options

? you will disappear

Looool have her like

giphy.gif
  • zzombie
    Options

? you can't ? read i said i don't eat meat, now if you want me to tie you to the bed and ? your fat ? into oblivion then ok but there will be no licky licky activities.

and don't be crying when i bang your ? head against the bedhead either because tear don't make me stop.

you ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious...Kimi...lol batty wash?! Loool
  • Purr
    Options

? you can't ? read i said i don't eat meat, now if you want me to tie you to the bed and ? your fat ? into oblivion then ok but there will be no licky licky activities.

and don't be crying when i bang your ? head against the bedhead either because tear don't make me stop.

you ?

Ill just sit on your face
  • zzombie
    Options

you ?

Ill just sit on your face

you trying to disappear like that other ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Hilarious...Kimi...lol batty wash?! Loool

Yah man! @zzombie nyal mi ? tounge and mi backside like yam!!...lmao