Who here thinks Miley Cirus is going to turn into a super ? ????

Options
angrymaninc
angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I don't really post up in here but i just saw footages of her show and i'm curious...
Where do you see this future ? in 3 years????

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ keeping up with what 15 year old white ? do. And if she does so what. No different than any other little white ? in America.

? your Hanna Montana watching ass self...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And her ? pics were wack, ? was wearing underwear, she has much to learn as a hoe.
  • angrymaninc
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lollmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow you actually think i watch hannah montana???? now that's some funny ass ? .. i'm only aware of her cuz she's ? everywhere... but because she's everywhere she's got her head twisted about real ? and she IS going to turn into a ? ? ... but my real concern is what if you had a daughter like that would you ? her out to have her turn like that lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Close this F*ckin' Thread.
    Take Your Ass to TMZ Forums or Some Sh*t Like That.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lollmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow you actually think i watch hannah montana???? now that's some funny ass ? .. i'm only aware of her cuz she's ? everywhere... but because she's everywhere she's got her head twisted about real ? and she IS going to turn into a ? ? ... but my real concern is what if you had a daughter like that would you ? her out to have her turn like that lol

I hope u die in a stampede of screaming white children after somebody yells, "There's Hanna & Justin Beeber!" and you gotta have a closed casket funeral cuz the mortician couldnt remove the skate from those kiddy roller shoes from your skull.

And I hope they play Hanna Montana at your funeral. ANd bury u in a pink casket and release pigeons at the grave site.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I hope u die in a stampede of screaming white children after somebody yells, "There's Hanna & Justin Beeber!" and you gotta have a closed casket funeral cuz the mortician couldnt remove the skate from those kiddy roller shoes from your skull.

And I hope they play Hanna Montana at your funeral. ANd bury u in a pink casket and release pigeons at the grave site.

well damn .
    351alw7.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She already is one....
  • angrymaninc
    edited June 2010
    Options

WOW

i cant believe i read what i just read

? why the fucki are you so angry lol lmao

nah hold on... i get it now you got dissed by a 17 year old girl that looks like miley cirus huh????

CALM THE ? DOWN!!!!! Again i'm asking what would you do if your daughter turned out like MILEY cIRUS

SINCE THIS IS GROWN AND SEXY... I FIGURED I WOULD ASK A QUESTION TO THE GROWN MEN U[ IN HERE

Apparently you just don't apply so move on sir

And i thank you for your contribution...now go back to hating everything that goes your way

Thank you!!!!!
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    #beibermania ?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    miley cyrus doesnt want to be a squeaky clean artist anymore
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    miley a hoe since those pics of her that dudes lap when she was 15. I bet she gave out mad ? and thought she was still "saving herself" haha, I love ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    miley a hoe since those pics of her that dudes lap when she was 15. I bet she gave out mad ? and thought she was still "saving herself" haha, I love ? .

the video of her grinding on that ? dude ? ,prove she was bound to be freaky
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    she gon end up like that freckle face drug addict ? from parent trap
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *dancing in this thread till its locked*
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Miley Cyrus is going to do what all teen pop stars do when they get close to adult age. She's gotta 'break out' and show everybody that she's grown up by being sexual. My only problem with that is that she needs to pick a side. If you're going to hoe you need to give up the Hannah Montana role and be an adult. Little girls are watching the Disney channel and idolizing this chick in the afternoon and then seeing her grind on her producers ? on the nightly news.

Personally I think she looks like a little girl trying to be grown. It's painfully awkward.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WOW

i cant believe i read what i just read

? why the fucki are you so angry lol lmao

nah hold on... i get it now you got dissed by a 17 year old girl that looks like miley cirus huh????

Thank you!!!!!

Have you read your own screen name lately loser? You dedicated your first thread to gossiping about a teenage girl that cant even drink legally. ? your spirit ? .

And you're welcome.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that got mc nuggets for dollar in florida
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh@ those wanting to see this thread closed. There are worse threads than this one that I'm sure are still open. (I wouldn't know which ones since I'm not a troll)

To answer the question, it sure does look like Cyrus is heading down that path. I saw that ? picture and it looked like she was purposely trying to flash her yellow-colored grandma panties... In all seriousness, her new video Can't Be Tamed is like the watering of the seeds. The pole dance at the KCA's was the start of many ? seeds planted.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My ? I'm gonna need u to change your screen name. Copyright infringement bruh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Prophets of the IC.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Miley Cyrus is going to do what all teen pop stars do when they get close to adult age. She's gotta 'break out' and show everybody that she's grown up by being sexual. My only problem with that is that she needs to pick a side. If you're going to hoe you need to give up the Hannah Montana role and be an adult. Little girls are watching the Disney channel and idolizing this chick in the afternoon and then seeing her grind on her producers ? on the nightly news.

Personally I think she looks like a little girl trying to be grown. It's painfully awkward.

@mzgrahambitches

How'd you know?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prophet like posting.

You give people to much to fast and they live out every single fantasy with little regard to discipline and self control.

Some ? should just be left at thought.