Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Smh all over this ? . This situation could have been avoided, and also could have been way worse.

Youth pride comes with the territory, officer should have handled everything better and Ol girl was trying to be hard in front of her peers. ? getting killed by cops so as a whole we have to be more smarter. She or that other ? could have been dead. Which is terrible, we gotta wise up. She should have just walked away and he used too much excessive force.

This whole thing seems like a pride thing from both sides.

These kids are going to a pool party, n out the blue they get stop by goofy ass cops, doing unnecessary call of duty rolls n ? .
    Cops singling them out, yelling in their face, as if they commiting crimes
    Whats the crime ? ?

Why they gotta stop, n all the other kids who dont look like them dont?

These kids proably planned all week, but now theyre demanded to go home.for what??

Why they gotta go home?

Bruh what your saying is absolutely right, I'm just saying for the sake of my black people WE KNOW MOST COPS DESPISE US. So if that's my Lil sister there and I'm there, I'm leaving far away or leaving the ? alone. The cop is clearly off and ? ? , so in order to protect my life or my sister life I wouldn't exaggerate anything.

Now for the sake of rebels, revolutionary thinkers, etc. I get it y'all will die for your believes, but for me and my family, I would do what's best in the moment to diffuse the problem. I'm tired of seeing black folks die from this ? .

Aint u an African American ? ?
    Didn't your ancestors build this ? ?
    Aint u a citizen ? ?
    Dont u have rights ? ?

The cops aint the law

Yes, I ambrother. But the only point I'm making is that my views on this ? we have called society in the US is that I'm at the point where death is so easy to justify from legal force which is wrong and evil, but its reality. Saddened and numbing reality. My only job as a young black male is to make it out this ? alive and successful. By any means necessary.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Smh all over this ? . This situation could have been avoided, and also could have been way worse.

Youth pride comes with the territory, officer should have handled everything better and Ol girl was trying to be hard in front of her peers. ? getting killed by cops so as a whole we have to be more smarter. She or that other ? could have been dead. Which is terrible, we gotta wise up. She should have just walked away and he used too much excessive force.

This whole thing seems like a pride thing from both sides.

These kids are going to a pool party, n out the blue they get stop by goofy ass cops, doing unnecessary call of duty rolls n ? .
    Cops singling them out, yelling in their face, as if they commiting crimes
    Whats the crime ? ?

Why they gotta stop, n all the other kids who dont look like them dont?

These kids proably planned all week, but now theyre demanded to go home.for what??

Why they gotta go home?

Bruh what your saying is absolutely right, I'm just saying for the sake of my black people WE KNOW MOST COPS DESPISE US. So if that's my Lil sister there and I'm there, I'm leaving far away or leaving the ? alone. The cop is clearly off and ? ? , so in order to protect my life or my sister life I wouldn't exaggerate anything.

Now for the sake of rebels, revolutionary thinkers, etc. I get it y'all will die for your believes, but for me and my family, I would do what's best in the moment to diffuse the problem. I'm tired of seeing black folks die from this ? .

Man, whoa. If that's my sister, my natural instincts are to ? WHATEVER is causing her harm. In this situation you see they felt the same. I'm not leaving far away, I'm staying right there in case he tries to murk my sister. My parents may have to bury 2 children, but I GUARANTEE the police will bury at least 3 of their own.

There's certain things I'm willing to die for, family is 1.

Wooooooh I'm saying waaaaaay before ANY OF THIS ? POPPED OFF. Y'all reading most posts way wrong. Im speaking on the incdent before hand where he asked her and her crew to leave. She did, but then she started cursing at a ? nutcase. It was clear at daylight he was looking for ANY reason to justify shooting a ? or using excessive force. If my sister started yapping, I would have told her to chill and just walk away is what I'm saying. ? not surprising that he reacted like that. I seen it a mile away. ? the cops.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iktylk.gif

they kids though ...
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    iktylk.gif

they kids though ...
    Man we all ? to them. They don't give a flying ? . Y'all be safe this summer bruh. STOP using logic with these clowns.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and this is the 14 yr old chick who was arrested and thrown to the ground by the racist ? .and who let her ass wear this ? anyway? CG6-pJJUIAAIGCv.jpg:large
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    As far as this incedent all stemming from the fight , white folks were already in the blinds waiting for a reason to call the opps. I know these is some kids but man they should know white territory already plotting on ? . Its a deep awareness I try to teach my Lil brothers about society and how whites view us. We already disadvantage from the jump so when we do anything, anything is justified to pop off from the jump.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mighty whitey always sticks together in oppressing black folks...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh... ? is ? up. I woulda got shot that day defending my sister.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rsugrk.jpg

All these ? ass racist whites that know some type of self-defense seem to know that punk ass Krav Maga ? . Smh. I wish a muthafucka would with that simple ass ? . Nut punches and eye gouges. No real technique involved. It's no wonder though, since it comes from those ? ass Israelites.

These muthafuckas need to go back to their caves. Everyday they give us another reason to loathe them more and more.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    *yawn*

this ain't shocking or surprising, we already kno how cops treat those of color

so if this is shocking to you, good chance you're melanin deficient

but that trip at the beginning lmao, he had to make up for it by od'ing on authority

? that..im never getting used to that ?

Idk where you're from, but if you're a person of color livin in America this is the reality

Not sayin it's right, but cops treat those of color worse

We've seen scenes like this before, nothin new here

& it will continue until we take action

what kind of action? Idk, but I do kno our actions of the past 50-60yrs hasn't done much

cuz my parents were alive when segregation was still legal on the books, & by the looks of this video it seems we haven't got much further even w/ segregation outlawed (legally lol)
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    *yawn*

this ain't shocking or surprising, we already kno how cops treat those of color

so if this is shocking to you, good chance you're melanin deficient

but that trip at the beginning lmao, he had to make up for it by od'ing on authority

? that..im never getting used to that ?

Idk where you're from, but if you're a person of color livin in America this is the reality

Not sayin it's right, but cops treat those of color worse

We've seen scenes like this before, nothin new here

& it will continue until we take action

what kind of action? Idk, but I do kno our actions of the past 50-60yrs hasn't done much

cuz my parents were alive when segregation was still legal on the books, & by the looks of this video it seems we haven't got much further even w/ segregation outlawed (legally lol)

all this is cool…but when you see something like this and your initial reaction is *yawn* it don't seem to me like you ready to take any action…it just seems like you're about to go to sleep. And that's perfectly fine bro, sleep well.

And I ain't saying I got the solutions..but I don't think i'ma sleep until I do.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody was wrong here. Everybody. Obviously officer capt. America being the most agregious, but no one handled this ? right ...why them 2 brothers would run up on the officer and NOT expect him to draw guns is beyond me. Why all them sisters would crowd around and shout and ask the pig why hes doing that while screeching and flailing and holding up phones like they at a concert, and think that would stop it from happening is beyond me.

We have more power when acting proactively instead of reactively.

nosign me to death but i know im right. And my word is maritime law.

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody was wrong here. Everybody. Obviously officer capt. America being the most agregious, but no one handled this ? right ...why them 2 brothers would run up on the officer and NOT expect him to draw guns is beyond me. Why all them sisters would crowd around and shout and ask the pig why hes doing that while screeching and flailing and holding up phones like they at a concert, and think that would stop it from happening is beyond me.

They are freaking kids. Would it have been better if they called their parents and their parents showed up and got shot?

• Noble Al Lee
    Options

They are freaking kids. Would it have been better if they called their parents and their parents showed up and got shot?

exactly. Theyre kids. They shoulda fell back and just recorded. They gassed that cac up by doing all that.

• Noble Al Lee
    Options
    They were all there woofin like they were gonna subdue the cop. My point is, if they were really gonna do that then they shouldve did it. All that running ul without any actual plan of action will get u shot for nothing.

Get shot for something.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

exactly. Theyre kids. They shoulda fell back and just recorded. They gassed that cac up by doing all that.
    My point is you can't expect a group of kids to act with the mindset of adults (act according to a plan) in high pressure situations.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Options

My point is you can't expect a group of kids to act with the mindset of adults (act according to a plan) in high pressure situations.

i openly accept your point as it is logical and truth based.