• Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    Depending on the details he might beat it....or get short time
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I ain't going to knock that man for losing it. That his wife not his baby mama, side ? or jump off.

Contrary to popular belief when men do ? like that 99% of the time the ? ain't about a ? ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should've killed her, so she won't cheat on anybody else
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude drive 900 miles? The ? ? I wonder what that trip was like lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "32But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

33A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

34For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

35He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts."
    Proverbs 6:32-35
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ? too emotional man. why u mad at dude for ? your wife? need to shoot her..

now she gonna be ? someone else while he in jail
  • D. Morgan
    Options

This is really the dumbest fake ? /player ? I have ever seen a ? post on here. Men get mad for a ? reckless eyeballing their woman. So you really asking why a man is mad at a dude for ? his wife.

? that ? is just to ? even ask.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    soldiers always doing ? like this, ? when we came back from iraq a soldier skinned his wife alive for cheating

Gotdamn. U got a link to this story??
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I ain't going to knock that man for losing it. That his wife not his baby mama, side ? or jump off.

Contrary to popular belief when men do ? like that 99% of the time the ? ain't about a ? ? .

Lol, right ? in here are simple minded. I just hope his wife wasnt white. Killing over a white ? & spending an eternity in prison would be ultimate ether
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, guess the military stories being dropped in the Scumbag thread were more true than not.
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its his wife and if he knew the dude than dude deserve to die. true he should of shot the ? first but thats just me.
    s/n......this sounds like the first 48 that was in louisville when a ? killed this ? baby father cause he was outside her project apartment trying to see his kid and got shot. the dude who killed the dude called her on the phone while he was in the police car and told that ? she better not be ? why he gone. lmbao. i laughed hard than a muthafucka because im pretty sure that ? was getting ? while you told her that dumb ? . smmfh.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the ? for being unfaithful, disrespectful, disloyal and not respecting yall marriage. That man was just being a man and sticking his ? where it was allowed, he didn't deserve to die. Now one man dead, one man going to jail and the hoe that caused this will live to ? another dude smh
  • King Erauno
    Options

This is really the dumbest fake ? /player ? I have ever seen a ? post on here. Men get mad for a ? reckless eyeballing their woman. So you really asking why a man is mad at a dude for ? his wife.

why am i gonna get mad at a dude for looking at my chick? she bad and she with me. I'd look too.
    read the story. and all the posts after mine say the same ? , tough guy
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? for getting married in the military anyway. foh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u gonna ? the man u Killen her too. He let her off free
  • D. Morgan
    Options

why am i gonna get mad at a dude for looking at my chick? she bad and she with me. I'd look too.

I didn't say you would get mad. Also its one thing to take a look at a man woman while he with her and its whole another thing to be disrespectful to that man and stare/ undress his woman with your eyes while he standing right there hence me saying reckless eyeballing.

I don't give a ? about the posts after yours ? I'm talking about YOUR post.

Don't act like a sucka ? ain't got nothing to do with being tough.

But you a got damn fool to act like a man shouldn't be mad at another ? for ? his wife. Like I said before that is just a ? question. Just cause the husband mad at the ? don't mean he excusing his wife at all for what she did.
  • King Erauno
    Options

I didn't say you would get mad. Also its one thing to take a look at a man woman while he with her and its whole another thing to be disrespectful to that man and stare/ undress his woman with your eyes while he standing right there hence me saying reckless eyeballing.

I don't give a ? about the posts after yours ? I'm talking about YOUR post.

Don't act like a sucka ? ain't got nothing to do with being tough.

But you a got damn fool to act like a man shouldn't be mad at another ? for ? his wife. Like I said before that is just a ? question. Just cause the husband mad at the ? don't mean he excusing his wife at all for what she did.

yep. you got it champ
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Them is brassiere tops, whoever wore that outside was a ? , ? ass ? !!! - Killa
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like a Hodge Twin
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yep. you got it champ

* Translation ~ " I got called out for tryna stunt online, but I still gotta get the last word in even tho I don't have a rebuttal. "
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was clearly defending democracy.

No man should be forced into a love triangle. Unless it's with two females.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know everyone involved. ? is deeper than it appears but he a good dude. Damn shame.