T. Sanford wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Censor*
    did you just ether me?

Per usual. :>
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dada 5000 didnt seem all that impressive of a fighter to me. The way he was hyped up throughout the doc I thought he was gon be on rampage jackson ?

not only that, ? got a blessing from the ref.....

how you gonnaa stand them up when dude had FULL MOUNT, ? was a blessing
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Censor*
    did you just ether me?

Per usual. :>

Oh shut up Kat you sound like a ? calculator
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    @topoftheworld you got 5 minutes to respond or ima stalk the ? outta you
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Man anybody that reads with their mouth open is a dumb son of a ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Dada 5000 didnt seem all that impressive of a fighter to me. The way he was hyped up throughout the doc I thought he was gon be on rampage jackson ?

Word, honestly I thought that fight was a lil fixed.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options

yo know it sounds completely absurd when a regular ass ? like me claims i'd do better against ? like kimbo & dada than the ? they fight..... but after watching videos of their training in a formal setting....i just don't see anything about them that would discourage me....

other than the fact that they both prolly ? strong.....that's it, they both sloppy and uncoordinated as ? in the ring.....

i unno bruh.....maybe i'm just delusional....which is completely possible.....but if i couldn't ? with them, i know for a fact i've sparred with several dudes who would cook the ? outta them ?
  • Dupac
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

yo know it sounds completely absurd when a regular ass ? like me claims i'd do better against ? like kimbo & dada than the ? they fight..... but after watching videos of their training in a formal setting....i just don't see anything about them that would discourage me....

other than the fact that they both prolly ? strong.....that's it, they both sloppy and uncoordinated as ? in the ring.....

i unno bruh.....maybe i'm just delusional....which is completely possible.....but if i couldn't ? with them, i know for a fact i've sparred with several dudes who would cook the ? outta them ?

I believe it. Hell honestly, no body in that backyard ? was actually any good save for the two spanish cats that went into mma.

You jus got ? bar room brawling in a 12 foot ring.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe it. Hell honestly, no body in that backyard ? was actually any good save for the two spanish cats that went into mma.

for 200 dollars.....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    On another note bruh......my lady homegirl is so damn sexy I dont een like to be round her lol fuuuuck.

So sounds and looks alil like k. Michelle.
  • Dupac
    Options
    diet killer

38654705665_20150603085840.png

i dont get it.

the picture didn't capture correctly, i fixed it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you get a chick pregnant if she had her tubes tied 5 years ago. I'm gonna experiment and see.
  • Dupac
    Options

yo shamrock vs kimbo this weekend is going to be extremely telling
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

Bro, shamrock is Like 70. I looked at the preview in absolute disgust.

I get u wanna get Views but that ? looks and sounds gimmicky as hell.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diet killer

6sv3i8.jpg

Lose the swine and I'm going in
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    @topoftheworld you got 5 minutes to respond or ima stalk the ? outta you

times been up...she testing your Gangsta bruh
  • Dupac
    Options

Bro, shamrock is Like 70. I looked at the preview in absolute disgust.

I get u wanna get Views but that ? looks and sounds gimmicky as hell.

51 vs 41

but shamrock went through some brutal fights in his day, i'm genuinely shocked he was medically cleared to fight...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you get a chick pregnant if she had her tubes tied 5 years ago. I'm gonna experiment and see.

dont believe that ? unless you tied em yourself....

....and then cut the deck
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

dont believe that ? unless you tied em yourself....

....and then cut the deck

YOLO.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    miley ray cyrus voices her support for police across the country

if the're ? , we're all ?

Cyrus is attractive and pigs are cute/sweet.
    Umm whateva happened to that broad??

Kreayshawn is also attractive.

But the IC females disgust you?

None of you are 'ugly', you have ? , horrible personalities. Is that what you thought I meant? You're petty, obnoxious and mean. You're bad people. And now I'm as mean as you are.
    I hate you

Why? Why so many negative flags? Because I love pigs? Or because I think Cyrus and Kreayshawn are sexy?
This discussion has been closed.