19-Year-Old Attacked at McKinney Pool Party Explains How the Dispute Began

Options

Comments

• LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Screen%20Shot%202015-06-07%20at%209.18.35%20PM.png

19-year-old Tatiana was one of the organizers of the pool party in McKinney, Texas that ended with police terrorizing kids in the Dallas suburb. Tatiana explains to interviewer E. Johnson that during the cook out, a white woman approached some of the attendees with hostile language. "This lady was saying racial slurs to some friends that came to the cook out...she was saying things such as 'You black *****' and 'That's why you live in Section 8 homes.'"

Tatiana lives in the neighborhood where the party took place. During this exchange, she says another woman, also white, named Kate struck her in the head and both women attacked her. The police were soon called, and the result was an embarrassment to the McKinney PD.

Tatiana's mother, who was present at the time, said, "I'm just upset that we couldn't have a peaceful event, and if there were any issues that they truly had they should have come to me...and let me handle it."

https://youtu.be/uZjHwOHFJGk

http://shine.forharriet.com/2015/06/19-year-old-woman-attacked-at-mckinney.html#axzz3cRoljfoB

them gated communities are scandulous, peak, jheeze, those youngers should have spat in there faces & rushed them then cut the ? out, asap, i mean 100 metre sprint bizness, ha ha, its not even funny

yo people, how many posts you need too start a thread

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good interview. But apparently Lonious Monk thinks we're all (black ppl) jumping to conclusions and dont fully know the whole story yet. Maybe the racist azz cops had a legitimate reasons for rounding up all the black kids they could find. Let's all be neutral.

Is that ok now Lonious?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good interview. But apparently Lonious Monk thinks we're all (black ppl) jumping to conclusions and dont fully know the whole story yet. Maybe the racist azz cops had a legitimate reasons for rounding up all the black kids they could find. Let's all be neutral.

Is that ok now Lonious?

That's pretty much the opposite of what I said, but hey, if it makes you feel good to misrepresent what I said in order to get some props on an internet site go for it. Whatever makes ya'll clowns happy.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the white people were the thugs here..
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think i found her instagram page yall

https://instagram.com/keef_cakez/
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shes a cutie and got nice ? ,but i couldnt see myself smashing tho
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White kid who taped it is speaking out
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Think i found her instagram page yall

https://instagram.com/keef_cakez/

Mad ? must of been on her ? cuz while I was scrolling through the photos her ? went to private........shorty rite tho.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn she ain't accept my request yet
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    im already her friend :)
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    complex minds seek to solve many complex equations for the greater good. to know their work and attempt at greatness will carry for generations is the ultimate accomplishment.

yet, simple minds are OK with limiting themselves to basic math skills.
    counting to 10 is a great enough accomplishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5v8r0rNk0

Chilllllll bruh.

That's my go-to clip for dumb ? .
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

bad ? always friendzone ? dudes
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

bad ? always friendzone ? dudes

she must friend zoned you bruh lol.everything gonna be ok
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She accepted me & followed back. I'm jumping in the DM :)>- :))
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »

Here, there, and worldwide
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    1433711548225_zpsncpq2apd.png

Lol @ this person even thinking it's necessary or appropriate for a cop to pull a gun on some rowdy teenagers.

Not gang members......not anyone whose "armed and dangerous"....but some kids at a pool party???

bun-b-disappoint-o.gif
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »

? talk, start a fight, escalate violence.

Then calls you an animal.

Excellent gymnastics.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Interesting. Always sexualizing a women, never taking her narrative seriously, and every black man who spoke about her ? will only think of her in a sexual manner.

This is why i continously speak out against blackness equating to the black male gaze because other black men cannot sexualize and empathize with a black man's narrative of the struggle because they share masculinity and "heterosexuality".

She was a victim of a hate crime and all you nignogs can focus on is her ? ? or finding her on social media to sexualize her more because "hey shes a 19 year old woman and who gives a ? what she has to say".

Only way unity of blackness can be achieved is when black men take away their white Christian heterosexual patriarchal gaze on black women and see us as an equal in the struggle; plus, recognize that sexism + racism goes hand and hand with being a black woman.

Like @2stepz_ahead‌ stated, "you are not seeing the bigger picture", how can you ? see the bigger picture, when you have blinders on to block your vision from seeing thay black women are feminine and not a composite site for your sexual gratification.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to know she's 19 because I was having impure thoughts when I saw that bikini photo.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dam those are some nice, juicy chesticles! Mmmmmmmmmm
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how would you ? feel if your closest young relative died a horrible, tragic and unexpected death.

your heart is broken, your world crushed and can't understand why it happened to the person you was soo close to.

but during a very somber funeral...the persons mother is uncontrollably crying....you go to comfort her and you hear.....she got some big ass ? .

how would you feel?

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    11385258_483131841854711_1992835729_n.jpg

11280053_105765156426055_662996866_n.jpg

1527702_1629460240631316_721086771_n.jpg

Yknow, I'm "conscious" and politically active and all that.........but I'm also heterosexual and not ? blind.
    S2J wrote: »
    Nggas can walk and chew gum calm yo thespian fake militant ass down
This discussion has been closed.