Rapper Troy Ave SHOCKS fans with stunning album sales....

Options

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Man its tuff to be a rapper these days lol

That ? is becoming like a minimum wage 9-5 job for some rappers..

Only you dont get 50k/ per yr guaranteed and live a normal life. U gotta figure out a way to stretch 500k over the next couple years while trying to be a cool ass rapper with the hottest whip/gear/crew/services etc...AND sell records AND get ppl to show up to your shows.....Wooooo
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's shocked by this? This ? is trash.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allhiphop does not support black people...
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told y'all Troy Average ain't ? . Lyrically or Financially.

Nobody's trying to promote a Public Figure who's a Rapper out here soundin like Ray J who's main flaw is trying to sound like Jay-Z. First off, Jay-Z is the wrong ? to be following and Second, he's New Skool Mount Rushmore.

? actually wants me and everybody else to support him and his Agenda to get everybody actin like somebody they can't never be no matter what just so he can sit back and ? Chanel Heart's and smoke Marley's. FOH man

This ? can die for all I care. He doesn't care or add anything Positive to the Afro-American Community and he wants everybody to think like he thinks.

He can die for all I care
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? on twitter calling ? haters him and Nipsey Hustle
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    True story tho. What exactly does he bring to the Table and how is he great?

I know music is Subjective but let's not pretend that Corny isn't Corny.

Not only is he encouraging Genocide but he's also encouraging Mental Retardation, literally. He's no 2pac so why is he even here
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    He doesn't speak for the Youth either
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See whenever you children hear the truth you come with some stupid comment cos you think its funny but it just shows you ignorance.

Im bout to start my own business so i wish any independent hustler luck and support cos what you put out comes back to you.

Too bad 90 per cent of you live at your mums and ? off five times a day

All you dudes do is hate you need to get a laugh and smile.

Laughing and tearing down people because you hate urselfs and ur lives.

And i only sweat when i ? ? boy

I shouldn't need to remind you, because we have been through this before, but your name is Sweat Jones, so shut the ? up.

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Contender for best thread of the year
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    ? Troy Average he's poison and adds nothing positive to the Black Community.

We have enough of those types already, in real life and Entertainment. We don't need another Troy Ave clogging up OUR airwaves, again, we have enough of that.

And frankly his music sucks so ? him. Just becuz he's CAPABLE of making a great song or two doesn't mean Society and The Blogs owe him anything.

Stop it
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Let's stop pretending that ? is real while simultaneously carrying on like Satan isn't real. ? .the Judist

But I guess that's too real for y'all and it doesn't correlate with the Topic even though the Topic explains everything that needs to be said

Funny thing is though is that I think he'll bounce back from this. For OUR sake let's just hope not.

I enjoy Street Tales but we shouldn't have to replace Ice.Cube,.Scarface, and Chuck D every few years
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    We need to eradicate completely Once And For All the Troy Ave's of our Communities. Enough is enough and his numbers and his views prove that.

Watch the machine ? with it tho. Careful, can't believe everything you read (or see)
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao thread got me in tears all that ? talkin, the sean john commercial and multiple interviews and this ? sold 30 copies, he might as well wrap it up and apply at shoprite
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard that "real ? " song and couldn't help but think "damn this a generic rap song".
    Everything about that ? is generic from the rhymes to his haircut dude stole a song for his biggest "hit" his attitude makes it worse too. ? a 45 overall of u could rate a rapper lls
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Last post (these are from 2013), my new ? is waaaay better. Was too lazy to re-edit the first Mobb Deep joint.

hjS4K4v.jpg
    KACA0ab.jpg
    BsJgZbt.jpg
    aM6TD0E.jpg
    TAKFP0z.jpg
    tzi0P2i.png
    QDCtdZo.jpg
    U4IdM24.jpg

Logos (I got way more in the vault):

alhAX0w.png
    5doWnwl.png
    xbBlcwy.png
    E5M64pp.jpg
    1RosUCm.jpg

That jay elec cover is fire. Props bro might have to get at you sometime for some biz logos in the future.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy Ave gonna spend his all album sales money on the McDonalds dollar menu

McDonalds: "Welcome to McDonalds, how may i take your order"

Troy Ave: "yeah...mcdouble, small fries...wait...hold the fries..."

McDonalds: "Any drink with that?"

Troy Ave: "Just some water"

McDonalds: "Bottled water?"

Troy Ave: "Nah...just gimme some water in a cup".
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sion drop some of that 2015 ? them joints from 13' is fire though. What software you using?