Rapper Troy Ave SHOCKS fans with stunning album sales....

Options

Comments

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    #KreyshawnNumbas

Troy%20Ave%20Wood%20Plaque.jpg

Troy%20Ave%20Cord%20of%20Wood.jpg

....not even that I thing his ? is going either compost or fungus
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to laugh, but at the same time. Why are people still buying physical albums anyway? That ? takes up too much space. Still those digital numbers aren't exactly impressive even for a indie, but that all his money.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Who's shocked by this? This ? is trash.
    beta and jamaica
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how can he sell 30 copies of his cd if it just came out on tuesday ? the digital ver drop fri so thats only 4 days worth of sales , but the physical copy didnt come out for it to be counted in this weeks sales. but haters dont care they just hate
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    how can he sell 30 copies of his cd if it just came out on tuesday ? the digital ver drop fri so thats only 4 days worth of sales , but the physical copy didnt come out for it to be counted in this weeks sales. but haters dont care they just hate

Or maybe he's just the definition of an "Industry Plant" and their plan backfired on them. Good
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody actually listen ?

That no favors joint is tough...probably check it out this weekend
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    blackbloc wrote: »

Or maybe he's just the definition of an "Industry Plant" and their plan backfired on them. Good

Not signed to a major ?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really trying to flip an album named "Major Without A Deal" selling 27 physical copies & 4,500 total, into a positive.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhh ngga said if u dropped an album my family would cop more that 30 copies lmao that ? is true
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @ShencotheMC if you want cover work done hit me up. Here's a preview of some of my work:

oj04jME.jpg
    Pvc1Ozw.png
    q85ibwo.gif
    2XC41qP.jpg
    Nlnsopk.jpg
    7zohvwk.png
    WqZK21p.png
    fS7iq0Q.png
    VLN6ukE.png

I've done logos too, yours is ok but not good enough to be able to easily cut and paste onto any design. You see Nike, Apple, the Triforce logo from Zelda, the Wu-Tang logo - those are logos that you can put onto ANYTHING. You need to learn to make your ? more simple but effective. For the brilliance is in simplicity. Less is more.

Yooooo this is dope! I didn't even know you get down like that @Sion. I would definitely love to get a logo for my group/branding. GOAT ? brother.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of independent artist make a couple of albums before selling major numbers. its that people heard more about him before his music.

you got artist that be under ground for years before selling.. it look like they blew up ova night because they don't get recognized until selling major. troy got recognized before selling.. and everybody is watching him from scratch
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion sorry but i gotta be that guy. You put the wrong bmw on that frank ocean one. Need to change it from that E12 5-series to a E30 3-series.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when you're overly cocky, don't show a single ounce of humility and act like you're ? 's gift to music without the talent to back it up.

I said a while ago his ego was gon' have him lookin' crazy and low and behold. All that sh-t talkin' he did about other artists and how great his music is only ended up ostracizing potential fans.

Take heed, the universe will always find some way to humble you.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy ass ...... Keep doing what u do
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    yeah u cant overly promote your music before people hear it.

thats why i hate any amount of attention in the industry before people hear my music.

buzz before product is bad business. i never wanted no one to know ? about me .. i wanted my music heard first. unfortunately this didbt happen .

so the buzz created that im some big headed person with talent.. before people even heard my music. this is why im upset. thats bad business.. & u cant sell with that type of buzz. too much buzz give people too much time to criticize before hearing.

maybe he can prove himself tho. cant say hes completely done
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    yeah u cant overly promote your music before people hear it.

thats why i hate any amount of attention in the industry before people hear my music.

buzz before product is bad business. i never wanted no one to know ? about me .. i wanted my music heard first. unfortunately this didbt happen .

so the buzz created that im some big headed person without talent.. before people even heard my music. this is why im upset. thats bad business.. & u cant sell with that type of buzz. too much buzz give people too much time to criticize before hearing.

maybe he can prove himself tho. cant say hes completely done

corrected
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    4500 is good numbers w/out a label indie 1st week.The official hard copy numbers aren't in.The physicals haven't even been counted.he'll end up selling 10-15K indie.

he may talk a lot of ? so ppl want to ? on him,but it took that much ? talking to push almost 5K.

Kreayshawn was signed to a label and did those horrible numbers with a hit record.it's not the same.She was on Columbia.

Troy out here grinding.I can't hate,he's paying for all his own ? .
  • loch121
    Options
    You ? sound like clowns celebrating his downfall but he was tryna blow without signing to a major.

The whole reason hiphop is ? is cos the majors control everything and push iggy and give awards to white artists only

You stupid ? should be routing for him to succeed and prove you dont need a label

But your hatred wont let you, this dude is the closest thing we have to actual rap but you rather cheer on drake and wayne and all this other ?

Even 50 had to back down and do a song after tryna talk sideways

The album was ok im not gonna lie too much singing

But the fake butt busta tune is cold and factual

And the fat joe song is fire

Yh im done

I totally agree.I don't know why ? gave you all those feelings.Seems like they're the ones with all these feelings towards Troy Ave.
  • loch121
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    You ? sound like clowns celebrating his downfall but he was tryna blow without signing to a major.

The whole reason hiphop is ? is cos the majors control everything and push iggy and give awards to white artists only

You stupid ? should be routing for him to succeed and prove you dont need a label

But your hatred wont let you, this dude is the closest thing we have to actual rap but you rather cheer on drake and wayne and all this other ?

Even 50 had to back down and do a song after tryna talk sideways

The album was ok im not gonna lie too much singing

But the fake butt busta tune is cold and factual

And the fat joe song is fire

Yh im done

I totally agree.I don't know why ? gave you all those feelings.Seems like they're the ones with all these feelings towards Troy Ave.

The fact he made front page off allhiphop shows some media is at work here trying to tear him down. He doing his thing and all they reporting is the negative side.

Album not even that bad with some dope features. This ? is the epitome of hatred.