Options
Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    You ever seen two people that been around each other so long they start to sound alike? That's Jamar and Vlad right now.
    No ?

Why even comment if you're going to add nothing to the convo?
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    He really ? say that Game is more lyrical than Em? Lil Wayne? Seriously?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 5% Album and Jamar's verses on them BN albums tho... I dunno, I ? with Jamar heavy. Em's strength is his flow and technical ability. But he don't talk about ? that's that mind expanding, not on the level of anyone in BN, especially Sadat.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this ? was hilarious when vlad started naming rappers
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Jamar reaction when the jew mention Redman
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamar doesn't belong in hip hop
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

I disagree with that wholeheartedly and I question the Person who feels that way. The way I see it is Jamar is spot on (once again) and Only lames who want to be accepted care "deeply" [notice those quotes u ? ass] have to say something negative.

This is why I respect Vlad, he knows his ? and he's not no Poser trying to act like somethings he's not or trying to fit in to be Kool or Acceptable.

I respect Eminem wholeheartedly and that's the truth. Moreso as a Man than an EMCee. But to say he's Top 10 is ridiculous by all means. You're totally not just negating the ? who never blew up but you're also saying he's better than anybody who came out in the 80s.

Again I love and respect Eminem and I mean that even though I'm under surveillance, understandably. But c'mon guy
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    You ever seen two people that been around each other so long they start to sound alike? That's Jamar and Vlad right now.

You ever see a person around an inaminate object so long they start to look alike? That's Jamar and that couch right now.

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

I disagree with that wholeheartedly and I question the Person who feels that way. The way I see it is Jamar is spot on (once again) and Only lames who want to be accepted care "deeply" [notice those quotes u ? ass] have to say something negative.

This is why I respect Vlad, he knows his ? and he's not no Poser trying to act like somethings he's not or trying to fit in to be Kool or Acceptable.

I respect Eminem wholeheartedly and that's the truth. Moreso as a Man than an EMCee. But to say he's Top 10 is ridiculous by all means. You're totally not just negating the ? who never blew up but you're also saying he's better than anybody who came out in the 80s.

Again I love and respect Eminem and I mean that even though I'm under surveillance, understandably. But c'mon guy

Lord Jamar is always negative and most of the ? he says is ignorant as ? . He just talks out his ass.

Vlad is the definition of poser too.

Eminem is better than a lot of rappers from the 80's. Not all but a lot.
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lord Jamar is always negative and most of the ? he says is ignorant as ? . He just talks out his ass.

ALL except maybe rakim
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

Jamar isn't being Negative tho. He was being straight forward as usual. You might not like his brutal honesty but he isn't being Negative.

I take it that you just read Headlines and maybe skim thru the videos since you get that impression.

Plus it's not like he never gave Eminem his props. He usually does so everytime he's brought up... You're just hearing what you want to hear.

And I don't think that Vlad is a Poser. He actually does a great job and you can hear his Passion in the interviews. Plus he puts on the right People. I got love for Vlad. Plus I think it's safe to say that he has a little bit of "Jungle Fever"
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamar said, "I never said '? Eminem' I said, '? the pedestal he's put on"

that's exactly how I feel.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol though at 2Chainz, Wayne, 50 etc better than Em lol
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vlad straight Culture vulture.......and Lord Jamar is his token black guy
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamar is being real subjective....Jamar putting who he likes better than actually who is better...thats why lost me 2Chainz and Wayne is better than Em....But everybody is entitled to opinion even this acoholic
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Any black man that has eminem in they top 25 after them racist tapes is a uncle tom ass ? and should drown themselves in toilet water .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Sorry man, didn't mean to give u 5 flags.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I expect you to take up for your baby daddy thats what hoes do. Racist tape rapper+ black fan = ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

I expect you to take up for your baby daddy thats what hoes do. Racist tape rapper+ black fan = ?

TELLEM WHY U MAD SON!!