The recent influx of White Police Officers in PG County Maryland is scary

Options
phukkyou2
phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
PG County Maryland was known for it's Black Police Force but for the past Year I've seen little to no Black Police Officers.

I was recently arrested in Oxon Hill and Six Cars rolled up and only One Person was Black. And he was practically about to let me go but then this White Officer named Cpl. Visbal (ol Pepto Bismal Ass ? ) who showed up last and late than a muthafucka starts provoking me and in return I took the bait (but only because I was drinking and he knew it)

But anyway, my thing is though.... Where are all of the Black Cops at? Is Larry Hogan/Maryland under some new type of Program or something? Because I've never seen this many White Guys in PG before. It's not like the Demographics have changed foreal. ? everywhere you go

Is this going on in your Hood too or has your ? always been that way on some normal ? ?

This is the ? ? who arrested Me. #Stamp
Michael%2BVisbal%2BIV.jpg

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't never been caught drivin' ? in PG... ? I've never even been pulled over in PG. But anyway cops is cops regardless of they color fam.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A bunch of ? with no connection to the community that they patrol. Nice.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Ain't never been caught drivin' ? in PG... ? I've never even been pulled over in PG. But anyway cops is cops regardless of they color fam.

NO NO NO NOT AT ALL!!! I used to live in VA, trust me, there's a difference. Don't be ignorant.

Not every Black Cop is like dude from Boyz N Da Hood
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I hope Yall don't think I'm postin this punk ass police officer's picture for GOATS and LOLs.

I know y'all know I'm better than that. I'm sayin

https://youtu.be/SGY1RNrwRqI
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    That ? ain't gettin famous off of me for no muthafuckin reason
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't lived in PG County long enough to remember a time where the patrols were mostly black. All I've ever seen are white cops.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Nah. It was Black between 2004-2011

And that's not an over exaggeration
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Ehhh, I've heard bad things about the cops here, but I haven't had any problems yet. I hope it stays like that.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ironically it's not that bad. But I'm sharper than that.

No way you go from mostly an all Black cast to Whitey overnight. Or do you.

Believe me that I've been paying attention

You should also be aware that this is far from my first arrest.

I'm not trying to get GOATS
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Only bad experience I've had with a cop here so far was with a black cop. Dude pulled my wife over to fuss at her for passing him on the interstate. Then when she told him that she wasn't passing him, she was getting off at her exit, he tried to save face and let her go, but only after berating her some more.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duhfug was you doing to get arrested?

I went to HS with two black dudes that went on to become cops ... one was a sucker in school so of course he was the ? cop ... the other was cool and my homie ... he used to come through the block and chirp the siren to let the hustlers know that A block sweep was coming

? black cops are the ones who were ? before the badge
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what, you get better treatment from black cops? A black cop arrests you, that's black excellence?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have a republican governor...
    Comes with the territory lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont support drinking and driving no matter who does it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Is Larry Hogan/Maryland under some new type of Program or something?
    not sure hiring for the PG police works like that.

but ironically, i have never seen a white PG cop out in the wild
    have had a Republican governor... since January 2015
    attributing it to him might be not be an accurate assessment of How Maryland Works

• phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm not necessarily giving Hogan credit but it's rather odd that we have all of these Crackers now. ? wasn't always like this.

Well atleast for the 11 years that I've been here

And what do you mean by "out in the wild"?
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why post a picture of the officer? sounds like you ? up drinking and driving, have some self control man, next time take a taxi or walk.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Who said I was drinking and driving?

Y'all know that I know y'all are watching right?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Is Larry Hogan/Maryland under some new type of Program or something?
    not sure hiring for the PG police works like that.

but ironically, i have never seen a white PG cop out in the wild
    have had a Republican governor... since January 2015
    attributing it to him might be not be an accurate assessment of How Maryland Works

Just take notes from the changes happening in DC due to increased whiteness....
  • janklow
    Options
    I'm not necessarily giving Hogan credit but it's rather odd that we have all of these Crackers now. ? wasn't always like this.
    i'm just trying to figure out what Hogan would have to do with it at all since, theoretically, the hiring in PGC shouldn't be controlled by the governor on any level... and if it's not something that happened this year, well, he JUST became governor
    And what do you mean by "out in the wild"?
    i thought it was pretty clear, but the statement works the same if you drop that part
  • janklow
    Options
    DC is its own jurisdiction, though; there isn't the same distinction between state's governor and country's police department. plus... something tells me PGC wasn't responsible for putting Hogan in office, so the leadership shouldn't be that aligned
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Janklow you're a smart guy but I believe you're a little gullible. That or you're just a hired Troll *Kanye shrug*
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    DC is its own jurisdiction, though; there isn't the same distinction between state's governor and country's police department. plus... something tells me PGC wasn't responsible for putting Hogan in office, so the leadership shouldn't be that aligned

Good point but I don't think its that far fetched to think hogan wants to clean up the areas of his state that border the nations capital

Plus homie said he just noticing this ? so it's gotta be a reason for this ? ..can't tell me all they gettin is white applicants
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options

Good point but I don't think its that far fetched to think hogan wants to clean up the areas of his state that border the nations capital

Plus homie said he just noticing this ? so it's gotta be a reason for this ? ..can't tell me all they gettin is white applicants

Thank you Brotha. I get arrested every year, unfortunately. I know who the Police are around my way (and in general considering my occupation and for the fact that I don't stay stagnant). Can't say the same for dude

I know I'm posting at 11:50pm on a Saturday Night but don't get it twisted