Dallas police station was attacked

Options
L.O.S.T.
L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
CNN) -- Attackers opened fire on Dallas police headquarters early Saturday, then an armored van parked in front of the building drove off and rammed a squad car, authorities said.

Police returned fire, and the van fled with the suspects.

After the attack, police found suspicious bags near the headquarters. At least one contained explosives, prompting evacuations from areas around the police headquarters.

As an explosives robot approached one of them, it blew up, Maj. Max Geron tweeted. No one was injured.

Authorities believe up to four people may have opened fire from various locations with automatic weapons, including from the van, said Police Chief David Brown.

"There might be up to four suspects," Brown said.

Witnesses told police about the nature of the vehicle and the weapons used.

Windows shattered
Windows shattered at police headquarters, and bullets pierced squad cars, but no one has been injured.

Police gave chase as one or more suspects jumped into the van, but one appeared not to make it on board on time, Brown said. It's unclear whether that suspect was arrested.

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suspect vehicle disabled
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a few more ingredients and anarchy will be set...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is wrong with white america!
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

We as a black community is not ready for anarchy. We will be the first to get wiped out.

Yall ? ? me with wanting total chaos knowing damn well we wouldn't last.

Bruh, it ain't just black people fed up with this ? up of a country. And most ? ain't built for the FURY ROAD. More whites will die than anything. That's a certainty.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We as a black community is not ready for anarchy. We will be the first to get wiped out.

As of today if the whole US system were to collapse we would as vunerable as a baby deer who depends on its mother for breast milk was shot dead in a forest full of wolves. That is why it is imperative we build an economy and at least concentrate ourselves in two or three states and strap up. White folks are always in war mode and they own 90% of the 300 million guns in this country. We must have a seige mentality like the Israelis cuz we are in the belly of the beast.
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, it ain't just black people fed up with this ? up of a country. And most ? ain't built for the FURY ROAD. More whites will die than anything. That's a certainty.

Might be some truth to that.

The first people the government will go after would be those white militias.

Since we're not organized like that, we'd only be considered a secondary threat.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just as they say the crime rate in Dallas is dropping my potna got killed Wednesday now this ? happens. ? need to slow down.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I ain't trying to see anymore innocent people die. Crazy bastard shooting at cops, just ? ya self playa. This dude has an A-Team van made of Transformer parts.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until these cavemen are removed from the top positions there will continue to be all sorts of problems for us as a whole and separately.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Male attacks police station
    He's still not dead
    If he was black they would have blown his car up
  • playmaker88
    Options
    hes dead he caught the cal they are trying to confirm
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We not ready. Plain and simple.

Hopefully we will be. But as of right now we are not.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? sound scared.

Told you my interpretation of America was a hell of a lot closer to fruition than that optimistic ? yall ? kicked in rebuttal.

This.

Got me drinking my coffee in disgust. Docile ass ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^^ White people got a whole lot of guns look at Randy Orton's collection ? even in his divorce he made sure he kept his guns.

hqdefault.jpg

124.jpg
    217.jpg
    9bd.jpg
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

More blacks need to become militarized and start arming themselves. Idk why we insist of giving the majority the upper hand. Doesn't make any sense
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

More blacks need to become militarized and start arming themselves. Idk why we insist of giving the majority the upper hand. Doesn't make any sense

Exactly we should be owning more gun per capita then whites. We need to get a siege mentality hell we need to be more paranoid then whites because at any moment they can slaughter us. That is why they talk big game about race war because they know they will win easily. White boys come back from the military and teach their fellow white brethern about military tactics and manuevers. White buys got militias and even have secret militias that even the feds dont even know about. So if ? pops off it will be like the Oklahoma City Thunder playing against a middle school all white basketball team from Winsconsin. We need to wake up.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

You military..y'all gotta take the lead on that. Spread some of that training you received
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the attack, police found suspicious bags near the headquarters. At least one contained explosives, prompting evacuations from areas around the police headquarters....

This got police written all over it ..
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man its summer and the heat is making cats in tha DF-Dub do some crazy ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? almost caught a hot one trying to get on world star. Lol.