not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anyone's ? , so what!
    GoT is my son...And I love my son.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    I know it's common knowledge to some folks but I know most disciplined pple that ain't clicking no spoilers like myself don't want to know who's contract is being extended because then we know he or she survives the season. One of the best things of GOT is that any main character can get murked at anytime so it's fun not knowing. A ? like me ain't privy to contract negotiations because I just watch the show and enjoy the discussions on here after.

Don't these ? call it dry spoilin'
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should avoid flashbacks so thay once the show is over they can do prequel movies..

movies on the first men and the kids and ? ant the Targaryens and Valleria would be dope..

i could see a trilogy

I think they going to milk the ? got. ? is easily a multi billion title.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I just realise the sansa is the Nas of this show. This ? can't catch a break to save her life.

Nah jorah still holds that title. Sansa is.....destiny?
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know its not wise to attack a castle and give up high ground blah blah

but they said Stannis survived for a year eating rats or some ? . you think his men werent prepared to be out in the cold for long periods in ? Winterfell???? does burning his daughter now make Roose and Ramsay come outside. what's the play. ? is gonna have to give me specifics before u make me burn more family members for a war we already started.
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Questions about warg?(if that's what's it called)
    so now there's thought that maybe Jon wargs out and goes into Ghost. Does his body die? Can he be revived by ... Bran or Melisandre or something? Lady Stoneheart, perhaps
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I MUTHAFUCKIN SAID SPECIFICALLY THAT SPOILERS AND DRY SPOILERS WOULD YIELD THE MUTHAFUCKIN IRON PRICE. NOT MORE THAN 24 HOURS B 24 MUTHAFUCKIN HOURS TILL THE FINALE AND ? HAAAAAADDD TO BE ON SOME GUESS WHAT I MIGHT KNOW ? . IF GABI AINT QUOTE IT WOULDA GONE OVER ? ' HEADS. ? ? !!!! IF ANYBODY ELSE DARE TEST THE LIMITS OF MY MERCY THEY TOO SHALL PAY THE IRON PRICE. ? WAIT 24 HOURS ? FOR THE FINALE. WE STILL AINT KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BOOK READERS ARE JUST IN FLUX AS NON BOOK READERS. I WISH MORE ? WAS LIKE MASTERY AND DIDN'T GIVE A ? AND DON'T MAKE IT KNOWN TO EVERYBODY AAIIIIYYAAAAAAA WHY ARE THERE SO FEW REAL ? IN THE WORLD ???? I'LL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT. MORE BANS MAY FOLLOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlowcpKuQsI
    Got damn!!! What the ? did I miss? Did I miss the spoiler of all spoilers? ? !!!

tumblr_n4acil6oda1rcqq8co1_400.gif

This ? lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    I MUTHAFUCKIN SAID SPECIFICALLY THAT SPOILERS AND DRY SPOILERS WOULD YIELD THE MUTHAFUCKIN IRON PRICE. NOT MORE THAN 24 HOURS B 24 MUTHAFUCKIN HOURS TILL THE FINALE AND ? HAAAAAADDD TO BE ON SOME GUESS WHAT I MIGHT KNOW ? . IF GABI AINT QUOTE IT WOULDA GONE OVER ? ' HEADS. ? ? !!!! IF ANYBODY ELSE DARE TEST THE LIMITS OF MY MERCY THEY TOO SHALL PAY THE IRON PRICE. ? WAIT 24 HOURS ? FOR THE FINALE. WE STILL AINT KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BOOK READERS ARE JUST IN FLUX AS NON BOOK READERS. I WISH MORE ? WAS LIKE MASTERY AND DIDN'T GIVE A ? AND DON'T MAKE IT KNOWN TO EVERYBODY AAIIIIYYAAAAAAA WHY ARE THERE SO FEW REAL ? IN THE WORLD ???? I'LL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT. MORE BANS MAY FOLLOW.

Got damn!!! What the ? did I miss? Did I miss the spoiler of all spoilers? ? !!!

tumblr_n4acil6oda1rcqq8co1_400.gif

This ? lol
    @atribecalledgabi PM me what I missed dammit!!! Lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    You just missed some dry spoiling
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    poster-1290603068_crazy-brazilian-murderer-interview.gif

^^^^@SION expression when he typed that

Melee_death.gif
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options

? the ?

ibzhPfcwqTwPs5.png
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Sion is playin no games in this ? , bend the knee or else...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to watch it live with you guys smh British time. Plus I'm workin' tonight smh gonna have to steer well clear from this thread coz you guys' time confuses me and I want no spoilers
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to watch it live with you guys smh British time. Plus I'm workin' tonight smh gonna have to steer well clear from this thread coz you guys' time confuses me and I want no spoilers

it's available at 3 am on SkyGo
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    Finals
    Wwe ppv
    Game of thrones

200_s.gif
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    Mannnm

HBO gona break the internet prolly
    Jon-and-Sam-Official-HBO-630x419.jpg

That's what jobs wearing in that leak pic

oi0aih4yianlxmzxdtm0.jpg

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if this is real or not, but just in case I'm going to put in a spoiler.

The Previously on Game Of Thrones video has leaked