Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Im pretty sure he had issues with drugs and alcohol. There was something much deeper. Depression.

how we know he aint lose his family in a tragic car crash? or he aint lose the house in a divorce or he tried to make people not like him because he loves fast and hard but some thai ? broke his heart when he was in 'Nam

All those tragic events would explain his problems with drugs and alcohol.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to all my haitian people who trying become legal in the DR.

Good luck and hope you made the deadline
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    Options
  • iron man1
    Options
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the girl got her arm bitten off by a sharkshoukdnt they close the beach for the day? And if a shark attacked 90 mins ago why would you get into the ocean?
  • iron man1
    Options
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion and @2stepz_ahead aye I need an investor for this house flip, send me to where I need to go.

Ay ? , don't be overlooking my ? and holding conversations with other people like I ain't just ask you a question bruh, what state you in..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope all u ? drown..
    Cain wrote: »
    Swxual tension between Allergens and @pico well damn

IC LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess I deserved that.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Just now hearing about this hurricane we suppose to get tomorrow.

Calling in weather??????
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @lou_cypher you've made a very powerful enemy today.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont say CPD never did nothin for you. He didnt wanna go in sober, so they let him finish it.

11425500_10153379147445797_5062137970908855102_n_zpslahroumo.jpg

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN AMERICA... errthang
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    @lou_cypher you've made a very powerful enemy today.

263.gif
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still hasn't rained in this ? . It's trying to trick me into going to work and get stuck. You sijt slick Bill
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was Oscar the grouch
    a hater or depressed?
    Visionary
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 sentance horrors!
    A little bit creepy!

A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said "I heard that, too."

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://youtu.be/tFlxh9I6Bw4

Been looping up in my head for the past couple days now
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This fat ? really trying to hit on me ? gross
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mi haffi rate every youth whe hol di fate
    Cah wi haffi mek jamaica feel proud
    Wha Cham seh
    Bun a fire pon a fool an pon a bait
    Whe a walk inna batty man crowd

Di bigga heads a itch, di rich a get richer
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off&On wrote: »
    Madden just announced all of its new features....features that they already had, they just changed the name of em....im so ? tired of EA man

been saying this for over a decade now

glad ya'll starting to take notice

hopefully that new Joe Montana football game is the new 2k football game
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Madden just announced all of its new features....features that they already had, they just changed the name of em....im so ? tired of EA man

When is EA's exclusive licence over the nfl over. I remember when they announced it, I know it would be bad then
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

When is EA's exclusive licence over the nfl over. I remember when they announced it, I know it would be bad then

i thought next year, but i think thats the license for other platforms like mobile games and ? . They still have the lock on consoles and PC for a couple more years.

BUT, this is my thing, b/c i was once a "madden head" if you will. Not ? like playing for money, but in the sense that I thought there was no possibility that another football came could even be remotely better

until

I played ESPN 2k5 and APF 2k8 well after their primes. And as old as those games are, the gameplay is still something Madden has yet to achieve with all the new tech they've had over the years. Im not a graphics ? . I want gameplay. Which is why i can fire up College Hoops 2k8 every now and then and get lost in trying to build a struggling program up to a respectable school then transferring to a bigger program. GAMEPLAY, GAMEPLAY, GAMEPLAY is what matters.

But, but AP, madden got the handwarmers and gatorade jugs on the side. Who gives a lovely flying ? ? Why can you still juke left and the animation looks like he just dislocated his hip??

Yo AP, did you see they got the real Pittsburgh terrible towels in the game? Yea i saw it, I also saw the OL just stand up and not block anybody either while some ? online just glitched in b/t the tackles.

I even bought that game Backbreaker, and while it didnt live up to the expectations, it made me realize I dont wanna play another football game that doesnt have that qb camera. That top down madden ? aint football.

But, but AP, I cant see the whole field. I need to see all my WRs at the same time? No ? , you have to make reads like a real life QB would. They go through a progression of reads then throw. If there was one thing that Backbreaker got right, it was that camera.

/rant
This discussion has been closed.