Dr.Umar Johnson Controversy: Can your personal life distort your message?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have her on ignore :D
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Feminist are worse than homosexuals

You are still fighting for a system of patriarchy, a system that is rooted in slavery, the prison industrial complex, and the current deaths of black boys at the hands of white police officers. How dumb can you be? The system tells you, you are a lesser man, your life as a man is worthless, yet you continue to fight for a system, while blaming homosexuals and women, because truth be told you are too weak to fight against the system it self. There for you attack more vulnerable groups to make yourself think you are more of a man than you are.

Until black men like yourself, realize the truth, more black male bodies will continue to lay dead at the hands of other black males, and that of white police officers, while black males will continue to occupy more prison spaces than black males enslaved.

despite what black feminist believe the concept of patriarchy is not owned by white people their have been patriarchal nations all over the world since forever, whites did not create it. I have no problems with a black male patriarchy. feminism however was created by white women and it has destroyed black women thus the black family has been corrupted and it produces ? and men of low character. I don't give a ? what the "system" says I've ignored it my whole life. If I cared what the system thought I would be supporting homosexuality and feminist

as for ? they are mentally sick people and by enabling their behavior we do all of society a disservice.

False. Just as I stated you would blame black women for the issues of black men, instead of the system of white supremacy that have crippled black men since slavery. I guess black women forced black men on slave ships, eh? I guess black women forced themselves on black men in slave plantations to breed more black babies to pick more cotton, eh? I guess its the black woman's fault too that her new borns were being sold off to work on other slave plantations too. When will you ever admit the truth? Thats why no one takes you people serious. And thats why you continue to attack vulnerable groups.

Little do you know, while every race of woman had the right to view herself as women, we black women had always had to view ourselves as black. Our femininity, and right to womanhood was taken away from us! No one cared that their was a black woman in the field picking cotton! Look at the poll that was done on this very forum, where most black male members here said they will choose their manhood over their race, but I'm supposed to deny the struggles I face as a black woman? There is a whole different paradigm when race and gender inercepts. Most black men are no different from the KKK when it comes to black women, we are judge as women based on our complexion to whiteness. The more blacker, and more African you are, the less human and the less of a woman you are to many black men. You are only deemed attractive when you have non-black DNA which have altered your physical characteristics to look less black.

The black community, and black family were destroyed due to the extra role the black woman had to play, as black men were denied resources to take care of their family by the system. Which caused many black women to work, usually for white women, which caused them to be the providers of their homes. Where the system created a paradigm, which did not manifest into giving black men their equal rights as men. Such as access to the G.I Bill, Homestead Bill, Social Security, educational grants etc, which white men were given access too, which built the current white middle class. Which could have taken black people out of poverty generations ago. This caused many black women to not look at their spouses as men, as they did not provide for their families. And cause black men to rebel against black women for their lack of advancement in the society, because they were the easiest to attack, because who is their to defend black women at the end of the day? While truth be told, it was white supremacy which projected all of this confusion. So instead of fighting the system of white supremacy many black men fought and blamed black women for their problems, which cause many black women to accept governmental assistance, as it provided more resources than what their men provided their households, so such created a generational system of dependence on the system.

This caused many black men to view black women as the enemy, while scapegoating white women, white feminism, and non-black women as their live saviors from the evil black woman, when the culprit has always been white supremacy.

Pick up a book and educate yourself. White supremacy and patriarchy intercepts.

You have made astounding observations in regards to the government and white supremacy's role in the destruction of the Black Male. However, I think the conclusion you draw is a poor one. To say Black Men are angry and blame Black Women for our condition is simply false.

I agree there is much confusion. But in our confusion of years past Black Men fought tooth and nail to make life better for Black Women, Children and Black Men. Black Men have always and continue to fight the SYSTEM. We do so, in the streets, in prison, in the class room, board rooms etc etc. It's a never ending fight.

I have witnessed ignorance one both ends. Just the same way you have Black Men that simp strippers, prefer woman with weave, lighter skin, butt shots and scantly dressed, you also have women who shun refinement, prefer dope boys, want a man to trick on them, and drive a luxury car.

The system has done a job on the majority of Blacks. If, we can actually begin to accept this, we can then begin to accept that our best, brightest are also going to come with imperfections. I have not only listened to Dr. Umar hold Black Womens feet to the fire but also Black Men. Your indictment that the Dr. only targets Black Women is just not true.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are still fighting for a system of patriarchy, a system that is rooted in slavery, the prison industrial complex, and the current deaths of black boys at the hands of white police officers. How dumb can you be? The system tells you, you are a lesser man, your life as a man is worthless, yet you continue to fight for a system, while blaming homosexuals and women, because truth be told you are too weak to fight against the system it self. There for you attack more vulnerable groups to make yourself think you are more of a man than you are.

Until black men like yourself, realize the truth, more black male bodies will continue to lay dead at the hands of other black males, and that of white police officers, while black males will continue to occupy more prison spaces than black males enslaved.

despite what black feminist believe the concept of patriarchy is not owned by white people their have been patriarchal nations all over the world since forever, whites did not create it. I have no problems with a black male patriarchy. feminism however was created by white women and it has destroyed black women thus the black family has been corrupted and it produces ? and men of low character. I don't give a ? what the "system" says I've ignored it my whole life. If I cared what the system thought I would be supporting homosexuality and feminist

as for ? they are mentally sick people and by enabling their behavior we do all of society a disservice.

False. Just as I stated you would blame black women for the issues of black men, instead of the system of white supremacy that have crippled black men since slavery. I guess black women forced black men on slave ships, eh? I guess black women forced themselves on black men in slave plantations to breed more black babies to pick more cotton, eh? I guess its the black woman's fault too that her new borns were being sold off to work on other slave plantations too. When will you ever admit the truth? Thats why no one takes you people serious. And thats why you continue to attack vulnerable groups.

Little do you know, while every race of woman had the right to view herself as women, we black women had always had to view ourselves as black. Our femininity, and right to womanhood was taken away from us! No one cared that their was a black woman in the field picking cotton! Look at the poll that was done on this very forum, where most black male members here said they will choose their manhood over their race, but I'm supposed to deny the struggles I face as a black woman? There is a whole different paradigm when race and gender inercepts. Most black men are no different from the KKK when it comes to black women, we are judge as women based on our complexion to whiteness. The more blacker, and more African you are, the less human and the less of a woman you are to many black men. You are only deemed attractive when you have non-black DNA which have altered your physical characteristics to look less black.

The black community, and black family were destroyed due to the extra role the black woman had to play, as black men were denied resources to take care of their family by the system. Which caused many black women to work, usually for white women, which caused them to be the providers of their homes. Where the system created a paradigm, which did not manifest into giving black men their equal rights as men. Such as access to the G.I Bill, Homestead Bill, Social Security, educational grants etc, which white men were given access too, which built the current white middle class. Which could have taken black people out of poverty generations ago. This caused many black women to not look at their spouses as men, as they did not provide for their families. And cause black men to rebel against black women for their lack of advancement in the society, because they were the easiest to attack, because who is their to defend black women at the end of the day? While truth be told, it was white supremacy which projected all of this confusion. So instead of fighting the system of white supremacy many black men fought and blamed black women for their problems, which cause many black women to accept governmental assistance, as it provided more resources than what their men provided their households, so such created a generational system of dependence on the system.

This caused many black men to view black women as the enemy, while scapegoating white women, white feminism, and non-black women as their live saviors from the evil black woman, when the culprit has always been white supremacy.

You make some solid points here and there but you also post a lot of over-exaggerated ? as well thats so far gone people ignore or forget about the solid point you just made.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Star Nine wrote: »
    some of these preachers, militant type of people are the biggest frauds

I agree. Alot of them are charlatans.

Seen this posted on another forum. (yeah,sounds like something I would say,but it's not me....lol)
    Umar figured out a socio-political calculus that rich white conservatives(the Rush Limbaughs,Sean Hannitys,Bill O'Reillys,Glenn Becks,Alex Jones etc) have been on for a minute. The power of persuasion is in racial tribalism, and the paranoia and angst that comes with it.

Once you get a base to believe that the boogiemen comes in different shades and sexual orientations,
    and they are all after you, and you start force feeding them accompanying conspiracy theories that end with you being their savior, while, their pocket$$ are yours!

That power of persuasion is so strong that it insulates Umar from any of his own misdeeds, and renders him bulletproof.

Everything is circular. Ask him any pertinent questions about a prospective school? You're an agent.

Ask him where all the damn donation money went? You're a self hating ? .

Strippers coming out with lurid tales involving Umar? Obviously the work of bedwenches acting on behalf of white supremacists.

Its a shame but im glad other people are awakening to these ? .

Alot of them are just pimps. Its sad to see when people fall for being turned into hoes who work for a "leader". Thats just how pimping works.

Whether its Creflo Dollar or any of these other dashiki wearing ? the goal is the same.

Stop letting these ? blow smoke up your ass.

It seems like you've been speaking from a place of extreme ignorance throughtout this thread. What similarities do you see between Umar Johnson and Creflo Dollar? Do you even know what Umar Johnson lectures abou?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Seen this posted on another forum. (yeah,sounds like something I would say,but it's not me....lol)
    Umar figured out a socio-political calculus that rich white conservatives(the Rush Limbaughs,Sean Hannitys,Bill O'Reillys,Glenn Becks,Alex Jones etc) have been on for a minute. The power of persuasion is in racial tribalism, and the paranoia and angst that comes with it.

Once you get a base to believe that the boogiemen comes in different shades and sexual orientations,
    and they are all after you, and you start force feeding them accompanying conspiracy theories that end with you being their savior, while, their pocket$$ are yours!

That power of persuasion is so strong that it insulates Umar from any of his own misdeeds, and renders him bulletproof.

Everything is circular. Ask him any pertinent questions about a prospective school? You're an agent.

Strippers coming out with lurid tales involving Umar? Obviously the work of bedwenches acting on behalf of white supremacists.

Alot of them are just pimps. Its sad to see when people fall for being turned into hoes who work for a "leader". Thats just how pimping works.

Whether its Creflo Dollar or any of these other dashiki wearing ? the goal is the same.

It seems like you've been speaking from a place of extreme ignorance throughtout this thread. What similarities do you see between Umar Johnson and Creflo Dollar? Do you even know what Umar Johnson lectures abou?

Apparently not!

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    She knew she was a jump off, she could of been like Queen Coretta Scott King when The FBI sent her recordings of Dr King sleeping with Women on the road, she know the movement and the fight for her people was bigger than what King was doing behind closed doors and she was wise enough to know that the FBI didn't give a ? about her or the black community.

King was sleeping with many white women on the road, which is why he was fighting for integration, so he could have access to white female bodies. The pain Coretta Scott King must have felt... but thats the story of many black women. They often times didn't have a voice. But she knew the mission was bigger than her feelings. She could have literally destroyed the entire civil rights movement.

Queen I agree with you, that's why Coretta is our Queen and a Wife of King, she do what Queens do and that's making Wise decisions, and she knew her husband is a flawed man and had the weight of a people on his shoulder.

But this conscious stripper is a grown as woman knew she was a jump off Dr. Umar is a grown ass man who's single and she knew it was nothing else but she wanted to be his woman when he was like naw she did what scorn females do

N so did Umar, he knew shawty was a flea, a maggot, a ? n still ? with her...
    Talking about he thought she was a queen... ? plzz
    Keep it trill

didn't you say he did not know she was a stripper

i guarantee u the signs were there, that shawty was a "? " and "maggot "...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol you right bruh. I got nothing.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Empresszulu pseudo-intellectual feminist rhetoric. Do better if you want an educated rebuttal

There's a lot of men ? -watching other men's ? in this thread and it's becoming more and more suspect with every titangraph y'all post

It seems like you ? are mad that the man isn't messing with the type of women that y'all THINK he should be messing with(on some Drake "you don't have to do this, you could do better," type ? ) which has not a single thing to do with the information he's disseminating

? women exist in strip clubs and on college campuses, he could have been caught up anywhere. That doesn't make his message any less important

I don't think I've ever seen ? get this indignant over what another man does with his ? . This ? is wild

Pseudo-intellectual? When Mr. Umar Johnson haven't even been awarded his doctorate degree yet, even after submitting his dissertation. The truth will never start out popular. Everything I stated is an actual fact. So continue on fighting for a system which will not, and will never accept you.

So keep fighting them conscious black women who are fighting for their rights as black and as women, and homosexuals, and see how much of an improvement you will actually get. ? fighting for land, yet don't know how to plant seeds.

Some men have an excuse for everything, if this ? was caught with a white women, you would have an excuse for that, if he was caught with an underage girl, you would have an excuse for that too.

Don't teach about black relationships, and love, when you ? the hair hat thot at your local strip club.

You don't fight for anything I fight for. You fight for control of the black community to be put squarely in black women's hands, even tho this has been the case since the 60s and we have nothing to show for it as a community

The future of the black community will always be largely dependent on the black male but a lot of black women today would rather follow the government/cops than a black man

Y'all black feminists believe that y'all are too smart to be educated and that will always be your downfall

you have to admit,the irony of this last sentence is mind numbing....lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you feel damn near every black man in a dashiki or other African garb is fake?
  • a.mann
    Options

200z87k.jpg

they both have devoted followers who defend their indefensible judgment
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She knew she was a jump off, she could of been like Queen Coretta Scott King when The FBI sent her recordings of Dr King sleeping with Women on the road, she know the movement and the fight for her people was bigger than what King was doing behind closed doors and she was wise enough to know that the FBI didn't give a ? about her or the black community.

King was sleeping with many white women on the road, which is why he was fighting for integration, so he could have access to white female bodies. The pain Coretta Scott King must have felt... but thats the story of many black women. They often times didn't have a voice. But she knew the mission was bigger than her feelings. She could have literally destroyed the entire civil rights movement.

Queen I agree with you, that's why Coretta is our Queen and a Wife of King, she do what Queens do and that's making Wise decisions, and she knew her husband is a flawed man and had the weight of a people on his shoulder.

But this conscious stripper is a grown as woman knew she was a jump off Dr. Umar is a grown ass man who's single and she knew it was nothing else but she wanted to be his woman when he was like naw she did what scorn females do

N so did Umar, he knew shawty was a flea, a maggot, a ? n still ? with her...
    Talking about he thought she was a queen... ? plzz
    Keep it trill

didn't you say he did not know she was a stripper

i guarantee u the signs were there, that shawty was a "? " and "maggot "...

Maybe. but she said she was conscious so maybe he thought her good side was more important than her job. We don't know what game she ran on umar maybe he saw potential to save her. Realized he couldn't do it and decided to just get the ass
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

200z87k.jpg

Dr. Umar Johnson has a congregation, a flock, an Ummah?

And what is there to defend? A single man has a sex with a woman. ? happens everyday B.

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    @Empresszulu pseudo-intellectual feminist rhetoric. Do better if you want an educated rebuttal

There's a lot of men ? -watching other men's ? in this thread and it's becoming more and more suspect with every titangraph y'all post

It seems like you ? are mad that the man isn't messing with the type of women that y'all THINK he should be messing with(on some Drake "you don't have to do this, you could do better," type ? ) which has not a single thing to do with the information he's disseminating

? women exist in strip clubs and on college campuses, he could have been caught up anywhere. That doesn't make his message any less important

I don't think I've ever seen ? get this indignant over what another man does with his ? . This ? is wild

Pseudo-intellectual? When Mr. Umar Johnson haven't even been awarded his doctorate degree yet, even after submitting his dissertation. The truth will never start out popular. Everything I stated is an actual fact. So continue on fighting for a system which will not, and will never accept you.

So keep fighting them conscious black women who are fighting for their rights as black and as women, and homosexuals, and see how much of an improvement you will actually get. ? fighting for land, yet don't know how to plant seeds.

Some men have an excuse for everything, if this ? was caught with a white women, you would have an excuse for that, if he was caught with an underage girl, you would have an excuse for that too.

Don't teach about black relationships, and love, when you ? the hair hat thot at your local strip club.

You don't fight for anything I fight for. You fight for control of the black community to be put squarely in black women's hands, even tho this has been the case since the 60s and we have nothing to show for it as a community

The future of the black community will always be largely dependent on the black male but a lot of black women today would rather follow the government/cops than a black man

Y'all black feminists believe that y'all are too smart to be educated and that will always be your downfall

you have to admit,the irony of this last sentence is mind numbing....lol

I agree. Your posts in this thread have been very ignorant as well. Do you know what Umar Johnson lectures about? Have you listened to any of them?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

200z87k.jpg

Oh ok. So not only do you not know what he's talking about, you don't even know what you're talking about.

What did Umar Johnson do that was indefensible?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You letting the white man tricknology to work it's sorcery on you and you following suit, their planned which YOU laid out worked, white man knows you get to their women their nation Will fall, you are the proof in the pudding
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this broad would come back to ? on black men. She is a feminist bed ? who hates black men more then the white supremacist in the justice system that is killing and incarcerating black men which is destroying the black family.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

So you feel damn near every black man in a dashiki or other African garb is fake?

Everybody in a cop uniform aint a cop. I don't let what a ? wears cloud my judgment, the shameful thing is there are individuals that do.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Any female that would pull this type of stunt on a man like Umar Johnson is nowhere near conscious
  • a.mann
    edited June 2015
    Options

I agree. Your posts in this thread have been very ignorant as well. Do you know what Umar Johnson lectures about? Have you listened to any of them?

Actually I have listened to his lectures....

which is why I think him being a simp to a damn stripper of all women is the height of hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9NYzome9pk
  • EmpressZulu
    EmpressZulu Members Posts: 57
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

You have made astounding observations in regards to the government and white supremacy's role in the destruction of the Black Male. However, I think the conclusion you draw is a poor one. To say Black Men are angry and blame Black Women for our condition is simply false.

I agree there is much confusion. But in our confusion of years past Black Men fought tooth and nail to make life better for Black Women, Children and Black Men. Black Men have always and continue to fight the SYSTEM. We do so, in the streets, in prison, in the class room, board rooms etc etc. It's a never ending fight.

I have witnessed ignorance one both ends. Just the same way you have Black Men that simp strippers, prefer woman with weave, lighter skin, butt shots and scantly dressed, you also have women who shun refinement, prefer dope boys, want a man to trick on them, and drive a luxury car.

The system has done a job on the majority of Blacks. If, we can actually begin to accept this, we can then begin to accept that our best, brightest are also going to come with imperfections. I have not only listened to Dr. Umar hold Black Womens feet to the fire but also Black Men. Your indictment that the Dr. only targets Black Women is just not true.

I think theres a culture that exist within Black American men where as theirs this projection that women, exclusively black women, are nothing but "but hoes and tricks," which intercepts with being "loyal." The ideal that women only want you for what you can provide, or have. Its like theirs this paradigm in which black women is the enemy. Which I think is rooted in the fact of black women not considered being loyal. i.e.. depending on the system to provide for their families, instead of a man who provides less or nothing at all.

And with black women, "? ain't ? ," or "broke ? "; intercepting with the ideal of black men historically not being providers.

Just generational wickedness.

I don't think my conclusion was poor. There does exist a large cohort of individuals who blame black women for the ills of the black community. They blame black women for going to work, seeking an education, getting a good paying job ect. It's really real.

My problem with Umar Johnson is that he is not a living example of what he preach. Its so much like Tarik Nasheed who will call black women the devil at 1 PM then at 2 PM we all need to unify.

Its just this pattern with many pro-blacks, yet nobody says anything.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Everybody in a cop uniform aint a cop. I don't let what a ? wears cloud my judgment, the shameful thing is there are individuals that do.

Come on man you can do better than this 1st grade rhetoric. What the hell gives you the impression that all it takes is for a ? to show up in a dishiki to gain the support of Black Men?

Stop being dense. If, you actually listened or read any of the brothers work you could actually read how stupid you type.

I don't agree with everything Umar speaks on. Umar has railed against Islam and it's ineffectiveness. However, that is his opinion. But his findings in regards to misdiagnosis of Black students and the bias policy of public schools is spot on.
  • a.mann
    Options
    Any female that would pull this type of stunt on a man like Umar Johnson is nowhere near conscious

no ?
    lol

• EmpressZulu
    EmpressZulu Members Posts: 57
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I knew this broad would come back to ? on black men. She is a feminist bed ? who hates black men more then the white supremacist in the justice system that is killing and incarcerating black men which is destroying the black family.

Yet, you have a non-black woman in your sig. The irony of it all.
    Cain wrote: »
    who is this chick?
    lol

A white boy

Another lie.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

which is why I think him being a simp to a damn stripper of all women is the height of hypocrisy

Nothing in that video makes him a hypocrite. You might want to go search for another one
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what about that clip makes him a hypocrite?