When was the last time u cursed out ur s/o or person ur dealing wit...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
and why? plain & simple. holla back wit ur responses.

Comments

• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    january (person i was dealing with)
    she played me and started datin someone else then hit me up a week later like im supposed to be cool with it
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a month ago

my car had just gotten towed, I was in the worst mood and he was asking for it.
  • hulkhelton
    hulkhelton Members Posts: 200
    edited June 2010
    Options
    everyday if you count me answering her asking me WHY with BECAUSE IM A ? GROWN ASS MAN THATS WHY... i say it playfully but i really do mean it...
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hulkhelton wrote: »
    everyday if you count me answering her asking me WHY with BECAUSE IM A ? GROWN ASS MAN THATS WHY... i say it playfully but i really do mean it...

c/s this....lol...I say that ? all the time too cuz its funny to me...when they ask u something simple like "babe what time are u going to the gym?" me "? dont worry about it im a grown ass man...fohwtbs!!!' then she starts laughing cause i can never keep a str8 face after i say it...Idk whens the last time I cursed her out seriously though...prolly last yr some time
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    c/s this....lol...I say that ? all the time too cuz its funny to me...when they ask u something simple like "babe what time are u going to the gym?" me "? dont worry about it im a grown ass man...fohwtbs!!!' then she starts laughing cause i can never keep a str8 face after i say it...Idk whens the last time I cursed her out seriously though...prolly last yr some time

Lol, that's funny.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont remember but im sure it was because she was being a hypocrite and blaming me for everything
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    I dont remember but im sure it was because she was being a hypocrite and blaming me for everything

man story of my life. reminds me of my ex. hell, that's one of the resons why she's my ex
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Never.

Though I've been cursed out many times by previous gf's who were on some other ? . I'm the calmest, most low-key ? on the planet which just angers them even more. Most women seem to want you to yell and show emotional. They love the drama.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Never.

Though I've been cursed out many times by previous gf's who were on some other ? . I'm the calmest, most low-key ? on the planet which just angers them even more. Most women seem to want you to yell and show emotional. They love the drama.

again, hence the reason y my ex, is my ex. hell, hefa wud argue wit me b/c it turned her on. i just got tired of it.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Never.

No ? its not that they WANT you to yell. You sound like the chick I'm talking to right now. Y'all muhfuckas have the "deer caught in the headlight look." I be hating that ? and I spazz off of that more than anything. You look dumb when somebody is trying to explain to you how you're wrong and you don't show that you get it.

Not even a knock on you cause I don't know you....but if you really think its cause they want to get a reaction out of you then your wrong.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Probably like a month or so.

And it was because I was trying to tell him to stop calling me and to leave me alone.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i called her a ? ? yesterday cuz she was gettin on my nerves, and 2day i ate the leftovers from ruby tuesdays that i told her i was gonna save for her, since she been actin like a ? . smh....? .
  • kat2180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I don't curse at him, homeboy runs the show:p When we disagree we just talk through it, I'm not the yelling, slamming doors type of chick.

Aww..that's a cute pic. :)
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i called her a ? ? yesterday cuz she was gettin on my nerves, and 2day i ate the leftovers from ruby tuesdays that i told her i was gonna save for her, since she been actin like a ? . smh....? .

lol ethered
  • kat2180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    never ......

You have a domestic assault charge and you've never cursed a dude you ? with out?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my last ? i used to come up with new and creative ways to tell her to ? herself

like "do the world a favor and go in the bathroom and swallow all pills..eat the pills ? "

she had been recently diagnosed bi-polar

good times
  • kat2180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my last ? i used to come up with new and creative ways to tell her to ? herself

like "do the world a favor and go in the bathroom and swallow all pills..eat the pills ? "

she had been recently diagnosed bi-polar

good times

smh...white men. I can tell mdizzle is a white dude too.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    smh...white men. I can tell mdizzle is a white dude too.

duh, i have a pic of myself in my avi
  • kat2180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    duh, i have a pic of myself in my avi

lol.............
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yesterday I had to give her a verbal lashing cuz she's an inconsiderate selfish ? ...

I was trying to spend quality time with her & get some ? before i went to work, she had the day off & wanted to go shopping with her friends nshit but i wasn't gonna she her til later that night so i had to let her know in my way i wasn't happy with that ?
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never had to curse her out. I just systematically break down her ? on an intellectual level until she realizes she lost. I rarely ever have to raise my voice.