Atlanta Has More Than 80,000 More Single Women Than Men

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Farakhan said we need to revisit Polygamy.

i say that ? all the time do i not!?! lol
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    and what better pond to fish in then morally and sexually repressed bad ? ..
    and when i say bad.. i mean BAAAAD ? that dont even know they bad..
    Im jus sayin..

In Utah tho?
    I know there're bad femmes everywhere, but Utah strikes me as a glaring exception..
    Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Nebraska.. even northern Nevada.. That entire area just seems to be lacking.
    But then again I don't care for White women.. And I've never been to any of those places either, so what do I know..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    and what better pond to fish in then morally and sexually repressed bad ? ..
    and when i say bad.. i mean BAAAAD ? that dont even know they bad..
    Im jus sayin..

In Utah tho?
    I know there're bad femmes everywhere, but Utah strikes me as a glaring exception..
    Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Nebraska.. even northern Nevada.. That entire area just seems to be lacking.
    But I've never been, so what do I know..

i nean i aint sayin they aint got goofies..
    but on the weekends all the bad ? all over migrate to downtown Salt Lake and when u from out of town ESPECIALLY from a city like LA..

u have ur pick of the litter..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    lol at bad ? in Utah

u ever seen a polynesian mix ? ??
    u pick wit black or white??

asians.. whites.. my favorite redheads..

? .. i stay at bad ? ..
    i keep bad ? payin me..
    i know a bad ? when i see one..

u go to LA.. u go to Miami.. u go to NY.. u come to Las Vegas u see bad ? u think they all born here??

nah ? ..
    its ? like me who import them..

now..
    never second guess me again..

i was assuming you were talking about whites....i know nothing about polynesians....i'mma sit this one out
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol at bad ? in Utah

? .. i stay at bad ? ..
    i keep bad ? payin me..

u go to LA.. u go to Miami.. u go to NY.. u come to Las Vegas u see bad ? u think they all born here??

nah ? ..

now..

i was assuming you were talking about whites....i know nothing about polynesians....i'mma sit this one out

even then..

its a plethora of white ? one makeover away from bein the next playmate of the year out there..

like i said..

they dont even know they bad..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at bad ? in Utah

? .. i stay at bad ? ..
    i keep bad ? payin me..

nah ? ..

now..

even then..

its a plethora of white ? one makeover away from bein the next playmate of the year out there..

like i said..

they dont even know they bad..

i'm not really a fan of waspy bishes
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time I'm in Cumberland Mall. It be some bad chicks in there
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh, duh, Atlanta full of ? , single women can't find no straight dudes lol.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said this in a previous thread. It's crazy out here. In terms of bad ? that got their ? together, maybe yall ? ain't looking in the right spots. Martinis and Imax, IceBar, the whiskey bar at the W, the Marriott Marquis lounge on Saturday nights, 255, Suite lounge, U bar on tuesdays, etc. If all u pulling or running into is birds out here, it might be something wrong with u. Between the AUC, G Tech, G State, Agnes Scott, atlanta is pretty much a college town with majority of women attending. How u only finding ain't ? birds???
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By "Single" they mean unmarried.

So come up with an estimate, and take out the ones in long term relationships, the ones who are career sidechicks, and the ones with baby daddy issues.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always talking about the worth of a black woman, yet failing to realize their ? ain't ? either. Half of y'all ? are far from marriage material.

Awww......... There, there. SixSickSins is that you girl? Glad to have you back.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that is that is the case imma leave NYC and move to the ATL. The A is notorious in having bad broads.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lotta eye candy and women u ? not marry
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My 2nd baby momma from Atl crazy ? but the ? good
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said this in a previous thread. It's crazy out here. In terms of bad ? that got their ? together, maybe yall ? ain't looking in the right spots. Martinis and Imax, IceBar, the whiskey bar at the W, the Marriott Marquis lounge on Saturday nights, 255, Suite lounge, U bar on tuesdays, etc. If all u pulling or running into is birds out here, it might be something wrong with u. Between the AUC, G Tech, G State, Agnes Scott, atlanta is pretty much a college town with majority of women attending. How u only finding ain't ? birds???

Brush u said Agnes Scott! I been livin' in the A all my life and almost forgot about that school. I had a RIDER (in more ways than one) that went there. Real ? , U jus brought back a few memories.....

I been meaning to check out that Whiskey Bar @ the dubya. Heard some really good things about it.
  • EmpressZulu
    EmpressZulu Members Posts: 57
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? always talking about the worth of a black woman, yet failing to realize their ? ain't ? either. Half of y'all ? are far from marriage material.

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-? -gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif[/img]

Typical response from a ? male. How about you go play some basketball or create some raps? Since thats all you're good for anyway.

? 's ? me, examining black women on a microscopic level, when y'all have no STEM degrees, bad credit, with the majority not even knowing how to ? .

naomicampbell_zps1f8111f9.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TRUE...
    I DONE ? 30 THOUSAND OF THEM

MY ? @STEW DONE ? 50'11 WHITE ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    TRUE...
    I DONE ? 30 THOUSAND OF THEM

MY ? @STEW DONE ? 50'11 WHITE ?

Got the North side on lock bruh.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-? -gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif[/img]

Typical response from a ? male. How about you go play some basketball or create some raps? Since thats all you're good for anyway.

? 's ? me, examining black women on a microscopic level, when y'all have no STEM degrees, bad credit, with the majority not even knowing how to ? .

naomicampbell_zps1f8111f9.gif

And a typical bird's response; getting in her feelings and rating potential mates by what they have instead of how they treat her. No wonder a lot of y'all keep a relationship with a wack dude just to get spoiled or stay single altogether.