Lil Wayne "Birdman's So Incompetent We're About to Lose Nicki & Drake"

Options

Comments

• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusha T was right when he got at Drake.
    You signed to a ? who signed to a ? who signed to another ? . Wayne a worker not a boss.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    both of them may have their own label sometime you never know...
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @monizzle14 will buy a premium tidal subscription and stream the album nonstop
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Birdman's fuckery is catching up with him. Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj are going to jump ship. To Birdman, Wayne is no different than BG, Juvie and the rest of them. He's not going to see a lick of them royalties owed to him. He's going to have to jump ship and start over fresh. At least Wayne has money to show for it unlike the others.

money ?? wayne got a mansion a bugatti and a skate board LOL
  • antarticp
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    How are these ? still in business for real? They been getting over on artists and producers for well over 15 years now

perception is a ? ... they are kings @ creating the ultimate smoke n mirror .....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    cashmoney done after nikki n drake leave .

Bow Wow got this son!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm assuming Nicki and Drake are probably close to finishing up on their contract with CMR/Young Money if it's the standard 4-5 album deal. It would explain why Drake put out that last album like that, like he is trying to fulfill a contract.
  • antarticp
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Slim: Piccadilly where u think im at?......

you must be from philly ??
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah that ? is everywhere
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    aint no one gonna be at his funeral wit the rate he goin
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman made them who they are today no cash money no wayne drake or minaj simple as that. Birdman is the rap version of phil jackson i mean when you got a coach like that so what if talent jump ship he will just make another jordan like he did with kobe.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet the New Cashmoney/Rich Gang roster turn up way harder then them coco puffs they had on the roster with young money. Lil twist, lil chuckee, bow wow, tyga, and them other skateboard park rappers they was putting out.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options

Yea Birdman could literally take the biggest L of any rap boss EVER. That includes Suge, after watching the collapse of Deathrow. You can't ? that many ppl outta money and not eventually get exposed. Not only did he rob ? outta they bread, but he constantly flashed money bragging on what he just bought himself. At some point, a artist gotta be thinking "is this ? flashin MY MONEY he owe me". Damn.son

Birdbitch reminds me of p. ? except even worse.

• macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at all this happening right after Juvenile resigned thinking his career was gonna get hot again on cm!!!! Mystical still trying to get out his CM contract too.
    Maybe Mystical can ? young thug and film it like he did to that girl beforeand get locked up again and get out his contract that way????? :O)
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Lol at all this happening right after Juvenile resigned thinking his career was gonna get hot again on cm!!!! Mystical still trying to get out his CM contract too.
    Maybe Mystical can ? young thug and film it like he did to that girl beforeand get locked up again and get out his contract that way????? :O)

Why in the hell would juvie even sign back to cash money, same thing with the lox when they sign back to bad boy and same thing with remy with terror squad
    (at least cuban link, triple seis refused to sign back).

• THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Yea Birdman could literally take the biggest L of any rap boss EVER. That includes Suge, after watching the collapse of Deathrow. You can't ? that many ppl outta money and not eventually get exposed. Not only did he rob ? outta they bread, but he constantly flashed money bragging on what he just bought himself. At some point, a artist gotta be thinking "is this ? flashin MY MONEY he owe me". Damn.son

Birdbitch reminds me of p. ? except even worse.

P. ? HAS A NICER RING TO IT...
  • THE_R_
    Options
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    @bcotton IS NOT YOUNG THOT

Naw you are
  • THE_R_
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

who would actually be left if they lose YM ??

bow wow aint even with CM no more right ??

No one really i think most of the roster left already
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Birdman made them who they are today no cash money no wayne drake or minaj simple as that. Birdman is the rap version of phil jackson i mean when you got a coach like that so what if talent jump ship he will just make another jordan like he did with kobe.

That's like saying no bulls no mike jordan....
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as neither of them go to g.o.o.d. music then all will be right with the world.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Bow Wow got this son!

bow wow already left son.. said he was tired of being the only one hearing his music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-RDjaqH7X0