Black man who attacked Asian women in NYC commits suicide, says they rejected his advances

Options

Comments

• FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    men need to learn that complimenting women and all that ? doesn't mean a woman "owes" you a date/sex/relationship/etc.

I agree with you, but I got a question. Wtf is the point of giving compliments lol
    If it's someone you know? EIther to make them feel appreciate or uplift them.

Someone you don't know? Not really a reason I guess. It would be like insulting someone you don't know that you see on the street.

But you don't compliment another man on their shoes/shirt/etc with the expectation that they'll become your friend, so why should it be any different with the opposite sex?
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall behave on here like dude does...

"For laughs" tho right?

name one or two names... 'for laughs'...

@brother_five

shameful
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall behave on here like dude does...

"For laughs" tho right?

name one or two names... 'for laughs'...

@brother_five

shameful

I mean... you did go on woman hating spree for a couple years...

False
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    men need to learn that complimenting women and all that ? doesn't mean a woman "owes" you a date/sex/relationship/etc.

I agree with you, but I got a question. Wtf is the point of giving compliments lol
    If it's someone you know? EIther to make them feel appreciate or uplift them.

Someone you don't know? Not really a reason I guess. It would be like insulting someone you don't know that you see on the street.

But you don't compliment another man on their shoes/shirt/etc with the expectation that they'll become your friend, so why should it be any different with the opposite sex?

I feel the same way, but then again, I'm antisocial..................
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

Word, because this is how most men think.

You must've been raised on Lifetime movies.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Lifetime movies are just undercover domestic violence psa videos. Lol
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't support this race mixing ? the yellow ? drove this ? crazy
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing worst than being black, is being black with mental illness. This guy didn't have a chance, ? is sad that it reached this level of violence and isolation that he felt that he had to take his own life. I would've passed him a joint and told him to actually think about wtf he's doing, this dude probably had zero real friends or family and a ? up childhood.

It might not even be that deep tho
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wanted asian love that bad, shoulda took his ass to a message parlor
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

I didn't say it was all men. I just know there are those that are stuck in that 15 year old mentality of wankers (or "fuckboys" if you're american)
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif

Killing yourself because you can't get ? ? And he actually counted 1500 chicks? Where they do that at? Meanwhile, this ? got 8 kids lol.

vllkyt1h5jqdnn69i8.ee5d0a93.jpg

Dude was just creepy lame with no self-confidence, and he was too old for that ? .

Oh, well. Natural selection at work, ? .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    1500 is a high number. Was he really counting? I find it hard to believe that 1500 women rejected him. Judging from that asian girl blog he was over doing it on the compliments.

59698953.jpg

1500 is high, but it is possible, I think. It depends on how much Asians aren't checking for us in NYC. We know they aren't checking for us generally speaking, but is it that bad in NYC?

Plus his game may not have been helping him.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1500 is a high number. Was he really counting? I find it hard to believe that 1500 women rejected him. Judging from that asian girl blog he was over doing it on the compliments.

59698953.jpg

1500 is high, but it is possible, I think. It depends on how much Asians aren't checking for us in NYC. We know they aren't checking for us generally speaking, but is it that bad in NYC?

I live in nyc and i seen black dudes with asian girls. I even saw a black girl with a asian dude so this dude's game had to be lacking
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

59698953.jpg

I live in nyc and i seen black dudes with asian girls. I even saw a black girl with a asian dude so this dude's game had to be lacking

how much game could he possibly have had if he was walking up to them and in the back of his mind he was like "if i get rejected I'm gonna break some Asian noses and then ? myself"
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

59698953.jpg

Speak for yourself, I've seen quite a few black/asian couples. Not to mention a couple of my guys that have been stationed in Asia say they love ? over there.
  • A Talented One
    Options

59698953.jpg

Seeing a few black dudes with Asian chicks hardly shows that in NYC they check for brothers in significant numbers. What did those dudes have going for them? Maybe quite a lot. And how did they meet? Sounds like dude was approaching random chicks on the street and ? like that. That kind of stuff may be harder for us to pull off; maybe those dudes met the chicks you saw them with in other ways (e.g. through friends).
  • A Talented One
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

59698953.jpg

Speak for yourself, I've seen quite a few black/asian couples.
    Not to mention a couple of my guys that have been stationed in Asia say they love ? over there.

Seeing quite a few black-Asian couples doesn't mean that they generally check for us.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

59698953.jpg

Explain Blasians???
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had asian ? from two different ? ...its not enough to make me ? myself....