Batman: Arkham Knight by RockSteady 2014

Options

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Did I Have To Pre-order This ? From Gamestop To Play As The Red Hood...The Commercials Had Me Intrigued

ya but if u get the season pass u will get all the pre order content eventually

? that season pass.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw walk through with a guy using the Justice League 3000 suit looks pretty nice.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's literally so many moves on this game that the learning curve of POSSIBLE move combos is insane
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aother adjustment.. controls is different than the other 3 Arkham Games.. find myself pressing those buttons lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I saw walk through with a guy using the Justice League 3000 suit looks pretty nice.

playstation exclusive, its the best costume IMO , that anime suit looks funny lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    do you gotta beat the game first to use skins in the story?cause I know the other ones his suit got more damaged as the story went on
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    do you gotta beat the game first to use skins in the story?cause I know the other ones his suit got more damaged as the story went on

no you can use skins whenever you want
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    harley and red hood dlc isnt worth it i beat both within 15 minutes each it shouldve been in game not dlc ? . and the last 2 fights at the end of the game are blocked if your are doing livestreaming on ps4 or xbox1. over all great game u need to do all riddler trophies and most wanted missions to unlock the real ending. there's a 3rd ending but no one knows how to unlock it yet.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Red Hood kills Black Mask
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

do they get ripped up like the original costume though?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    harley and red hood dlc isnt worth it i beat both within 15 minutes each it shouldve been in game not dlc ? . and the last 2 fights at the end of the game are blocked if your are doing livestreaming on ps4 or xbox1. over all great game u need to do all riddler trophies and most wanted missions to unlock the real ending. there's a 3rd ending but no one knows how to unlock it yet.

Wait uve beat it?
  • nujerz84
    Options

do they get ripped up like the original costume though?

idk yet lol
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    scoop1215 wrote: »

Wait uve beat it?

yeah i got it last friday. the final boss fight is good with a twist. im not spoiling anything.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, so that's really Scarecrow's face now?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I just love the Joker in this .
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awe ? im a have to stay out this Thread for a min, I don't know nothing about a man bat or mr. Jay, except for torching him at the beginning, wich I didn't feel good about. I should be able to put in some good time tomarrow night though.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broooo I was doing a riddler gliding mission and then man bat shows up. I damn near ? myself

I actually saw that and my volume was up bruuuuuhh lol
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Couple interesting Voice Mail Messages in Bruce Wayne Office Phone..Proof Larger DC Universe existing in Arkham Universe
    Lex Luthor and Kate Kane AKA BatWoman
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going buy the strategy guide and watch videos since I can't get it smmfh
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that helicopter at Ace Building kicking my ass came close to throwing my controller.. imo game is harder than the other 3 arkham games..

About to say ? it and buy strategy guide.

I already did bro I already did. I mean this is the hardest out of all the Arkham games in the series which is not bad at because I like a challenge with certain games. Although, the funny thing with me playing this so far it's like after I've struggled on a certain part for so long like the helicopter & drone battle with Arkham Knight I'm drained to the point where I turn the PS4 off and save the rest for the next day.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's one thing that irritates me about this game is some of the tedious small stuff they have you do with the Batmobile. I like that they finally added it in this game but the controls can get confusing/frustrating. I know ? up the chase with Commissioner Gordon a few times because I was using the wrong weapons.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couple interesting Voice Mail Messages in Bruce Wayne Office Phone..Proof Larger DC Universe existing in Arkham Universe
    Lex Luthor and Kate Kane AKA BatWoman

But did you hear the two "new messages"? Funniest ? in the game so far. lol