Birdman Is Really Out Here Flexing With N-gga's Royalties

Options

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dressed in all black like the omen , have your friends singing this is 4 my homie!
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the stacks looking like he made off them lugz .... lol let's see what that life like without Wayne drake &Nicki
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Everybody hates on power and money until they get some lol. Cash money has been relevant, and not just around, I mean top 3 or 4 at the time relevant since ha dropped in 98. They've outlasted record companies including, but not limited to, Roc-A-Fella(Original), Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy, Suave House, No Limit, Ill Will Records(Lol), G-Unit, Death Row, Rap-A-Lot, and a host of others. The only record company that has had a better run is Def Jam, and they're on their 9th set of administrators. Birdman and Slim have been at the helm of cash money from the start. And ya'll know they got it from the mud too, so you gotta respect that. We clown him, and he's a character, but when you peel off them corny tats and that puberty inspired wardrobe, that ? and his brother's resume can't be questioned. The bushes may say otherwise, but that's life lil ? , read your contract. Anybody who stayed at the top of any field that long deserves respect, let alone a field as competitive, and ever changing as hip hop. Materialism, and vanity aside. That ? 's a boss. He'll never know ya'll ? to give a ? how ya'll movin, but ya'll sure know him. That's gotta hurt.

Are u that guy in the second pic?
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    That ? ain't no boss if he out here owing people money. More like that ? is "Bad Business" instead of a Boss.

He is a hustler bro

Correct. That ? hustle ? . Real Bosses don't do ? like not paying employees
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Y'all some hoes for reals let that be Jay Z yall be salivating all over his nuts, reciting his rhymes, throwing up the Roc, talking about how he's a Business Man, not a business man and all types of ?

When was the last time you saw Jay posing with Bricks of cash.. Hell when was the last time you seen Puff or Dre do it?.. Mind you all three have more money than Birdman..

What's the damn difference between Jay-Z rhyming about the ? , throwing his wealth in y'all ? face for damn near 20 years, telling y'all ? you can't floss on his level, bugatti this

And Birdman sitting on the table with bundles.....

Same damn ? it's still in your face

Y'all ? have shirts, posters, blankets of Al Pacinio sitting in front of a desk with a shitload of powder I don't see y'all ? ? bout that.

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter how he got all that money, the fact that he took a second to prop it up and make it all photogenic says a lot about this ? character/or lack thereof and what he prioritizes... Obviously its not trimming that jungle of bushes out front his crib
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like birdman but that ? is a boss and was a street ? first.

But I'm on my black power ? and this is not black power to me. Just black ignorance and disrespect.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THAT'S THAT OIL MONEY
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want a rich gang hoodie...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z, 50, Dre contributed classic music to the culture.

the rest of these "Hip-Hop Moguls" are just shady accountants that know how to exploit people with contracts

How much G-Dep get for a 5 year/album deal? 100k? $20,000 a year?

300 years later and ? still sellin the next man into slavery smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? in here defending his honor like they wish they was the one to call him daddy.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope he's happy..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/11026281_984958141536094_5653015972862689184_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10258599_984958124869429_1515977824650659561_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]
    46870_lil-wayne-kiss-birdman-2.jpg
    this ? musta been on yo mind
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ''stacks on stacks on stacks....pleighboi''
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman dresses like someone my age and flexes with ? royalties = get roasted

Diddy is a habitual domestic abuser that dresses 'his age' and flexes with ? royalties =????

lilwaynesmh.gif~c200
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Diddy is a habitual domestic abuser that dresses 'his age' and flexes with ? royalties =????

lilwaynesmh.gif~c200

But...but Diddy got them hands tho and tries to keep the ? ? out the public eye...more respectable approach.

I mean, how often do you see Birdman with a female? It's rare...always hugging up on them ? ? tho.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

lilwaynesmh.gif~c200

But...but Diddy got them hands tho and tries to keep the ? ? out the public eye...more respectable approach.

I mean, how often do you see Birdman with a female? It's rare...always hugging up on them ? ? tho.
    Diddy got hands? Why he have 2 swing a barbell at that coach then if he can box? Not saying that story is true or not but if it is that's hoe ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More proof that you can have money and still be a lame.

Damn..
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lilwaynesmh.gif~c200

Diddy got hands? Why he have 2 swing a barbell at that coach then if he can box? Not saying that story is true or not but if it is that's hoe ?

Rage has the peculiar effect of throwing all that ? out the window bruh.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would anybody carry around that much cash, unless its prop money?
    @your flyness
    To show off, like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMDILMTgs0
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

lilwaynesmh.gif~c200

Rage has the peculiar effect of throwing all that ? out the window bruh.
    I get that. I've been guilty of that on more than one occasion. But Diddy got way more 2 lose than I ever have tho.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/11026281_984958141536094_5653015972862689184_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10258599_984958124869429_1515977824650659561_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/t31.0-8/11402876_984958144869427_5421098972651929954_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/11406229_984958138202761_7736256696333797305_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]

I despise this ? music, lyrics, and attitude he presents to the public......

But these pictures are motivation for me.....

He need to start doing like the rich white folk do and start giving money to politicians and really flex his muscle instead of paying off strippers lifetime bills in one night..