Options

Comments

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    GunTown wrote: »
    If @Stew did the Gucci, skinny jeans, Versace, True Religion, Prada, Armani thing he would pull even more ? than he already does. He pulls them just being himself already but imagine how much more he would pull if he did the designer clothes swagger thing

And also listened to Emotional Eminem, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, 50 Cent, Rich Homie Quan, Young Thug, Nicki Minaj, B.o.B, Lil Wayne, Fetty Wap, Adele, Kate Perry, Rihanna, Avril Lavigne instead of Nas, Jay Z, Slaughterhouse, Killer Mike, Wu Tang, Outkast, Scarface, Little Brother again would pull even more ?

And the rudeboy Gangsta thing

And did the tattoos thing too

But the man stays true to who he is and what he likes and just does him with no ? given about popularity or mainstream or typical things females like and still pulls ? . U gotta be a hater to atleast not give props for that because ain't no 1 else succeeding like that for the most part wen it comes to girls

That was one hell of a backhanded compliment.

Not at all if i wanted to be backhanded i would have just done that it's a real compliment based on facts

It's sterotypical u could say because of course there is some females out there who don't care if a guy wears Gucci, and some listen to Wu Tang and don't care for mainstream catchy music and are not impressed by Rudeboys but they are in the minority

But i was speaking generally as far as your typical female

You're a bird brain

Facts only
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    @Kat wat is that reaction for? i'm not dissing him i'm actually giving props for doing him oppossed to doing them things that impress females and basically catering to what females like

Kat's jealous of you and the homie @Stew 's love/hate relationship. You and him being going what 2-3 years strong?

@GunTown
    Anyway, drop LadyZee's new screename and if you can screenshot her most controversial/racially insensitive posts on that forum you frequent. If you don't want to post it publicly, PM me.

I need it to confirm the overly neo-conservative European cac vibes she was giving off plus if she decides to come back in the future, I ain't letting her black female bashing slide like I did as new poster when I first joined and saw her routinely attack Chuck, Cuntlyfe, Skylar and Desertrain in threads back then.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..don't start Mr. Clast!
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think the bag screening people took the weed out my bag
  • GunTown
    Options
    @Kat wat is that reaction for? i'm not dissing him i'm actually giving props for doing him oppossed to doing them things that impress females and basically catering to what females like

@GunTown
    Anyway, drop LadyZee's new screename and if you can screenshot her most controversial/racially insensitive posts on that forum you frequent. If you don't want to post it publicly, PM me.

I need it to confirm the overly neo-conservative cac vibes she was giving off plus if she decides to come back in the future, I ain't letting her black female bashing slide like I did as new poster when I first joined and saw her routinely attack Chuck, Cuntlyfe, Skylar and Desertrain in threads back then.

Zee hasn't said anything racist or subtley racist on that message board she posting on or anything controversial

It's like 100% white females on there so there isn't anyone for her to take shots at like that anyway

I don't partucularly like her the stunt she pulled on here was silly but when it comes to music taste we on the same page
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Last day happy hour with the co-workers tonight!

I should invite that tall drink of water in accounting.

For what
    Cain wrote: »
    Last day happy hour with the co-workers tonight!

I should invite that tall drink of water in accounting.

For what

? ..you're right.

This ? just ? blocked a ? from the interwebs......wow
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If @Stew did the Gucci, skinny jeans, Versace, True Religion, Prada, Armani thing he would pull even more ? than he already does. He pulls them just being himself already but imagine how much more he would pull if he did the designer clothes swagger thing

And also listened to Emotional Eminem, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, 50 Cent, Rich Homie Quan, Young Thug, Nicki Minaj, B.o.B, Lil Wayne, Fetty Wap, Adele, Kate Perry, Rihanna, Avril Lavigne instead of Nas, Jay Z, Slaughterhouse, Killer Mike, Wu Tang, Outkast, Scarface, Little Brother again would pull even more ?

And the rudeboy Gangsta thing

And did the tattoos thing too

But the man stays true to who he is and what he likes and just does him with no ? given about popularity or mainstream or typical things females like and still pulls ? . U gotta be a hater to atleast not give props for that because ain't no 1 else succeeding like that for the most part wen it comes to girls

Honestyyyy !!!!

Bravo Guntown
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew @Tommy Billfiger Out in St. Louis for Cubs vs Cards
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just tell him you love him and name your lovechild Marshall.

Marshal McDougle lmao
  • GunTown
    edited June 2015
    Options

@GunTown

I need it to confirm the overly neo-conservative cac vibes she was giving off plus if she decides to come back in the future, I ain't letting her black female bashing slide like I did as new poster when I first joined and saw her routinely attack Chuck, Cuntlyfe, Skylar and Desertrain in threads back then.

Zee hasn't said anything racist or subtley racist on that message board she posting on or anything controversial

It's like 100% white females on there so there isn't anyone for her to take shots at like that anyway

I don't partucularly like her the stunt she pulled on here was silly but when it comes to music taste we on the same page
    If the bolded is true...

Stew after hearing the news.
    MRTOsQ3.gif

Nah man as much as i am percieved as 'stan' on here them girls listen to no other hip-hop artist besides him same with the dudes there

I'm a fan of the genre i don't think that's good at a point an artist can be your fave but u gotta explore others too

And that message board would have dude have smoke coming out of his ears man lol that's how much he would be fuming because they all about songs like 'Stronger Than I Was' 'Mockingbird' 'Hailies Song' 'Not Afraid' 'Beautiful' 'My Band'

And if u know homie that ain't his taste he likes ? rap
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    @trillfate, my bad brah...i thought you was talkin bout the Hoverboard Lexus just made

http://www.wired.com/2015/06/lexus-hoverboard-slide/
    Oh.

I was talkin bout this

JR-Smith-Hoverboard-GIF.gif

yep thats the one he got just imagine it goin like 2x lower ? he big as hell
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@GunTown

If the bolded is true...

MRTOsQ3.gif

Damn Drizzy really caught a body shoved somebody like that?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

@GunTown

If the bolded is true...

MRTOsQ3.gif

Lmao speaking of Zee I need to find her so she can finish drawing my tat. She may lie about dating black dudes and gettin beat up by Jamaicans but she can draw her ass off.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Drake is still having nightmares about P Diddy bullying him
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tunisia's tourism industry is now well and truly ? .
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Trust No ?

Piper grimy as ?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this Germany-France game was crazy 1st half.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It wasn't really a good day.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima classic maaaaan
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY