Supreme Court makes ? marriage legal across the country

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Whatever happened to everything being in order in ? 's plan? Is this just the chess going in his ways? Hasn't this been "predicted"?

If I answer your question I'll be accused of being a religious zealot
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10400005_10153008966700745_236728153490935049_n.jpg?oh=7203792eabcc65846c742bdd0329b25f&oe=5618607B[/img]
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created ? /allows ? to be born........Lets make them on our image he says. Scust @zzombie for following a ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? created ? /allows ? to be born........Lets make them on our image he says. Scust @zzombie for following a ?

Once again if I answer this question I will be accused of being a religious zealot.

• MadeStateOfMind2k
    MadeStateOfMind2k Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Homosexuality has existed for thousands of years. If ? was going to condemn people for it, there's no indication that it will manifest itself in the physical world. Legalizing same-sex marriage will not increase the number of people that identify themselves as ? . It's a confirmation that from a legal perspective, there's no basis for denying same-sex marriage. Everyone has a fundamental right to marry. No where does it state how that right is applicable. And using religion goes out the window when the country was established on the premise that Church and State are separated and shouldn't be commingled.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    So, all you pro-? marriage people, how many of you have small children and what do you intend on telling them if they ask you these types of questions? Would you not be upset if your son or daughters come home saying/doing questionable ? and telling you it's okay because the school/their friends say it's normal?

Yeah, it's all good now until you're staring that ? in the face. Then that whole "let them do what they want, it doesn't affect me" mindset is gonna go out the window.

At this point in my life, these are the issues that concern me. Kids will always be impressionable, and as parents, we can only do/watch for so much. I don't like people telling me what should be normal and acceptable in my household. Entertainment can be turned off. The real world can't be.

No one, huh? Figures. ? is all hunky dory until your kids and your household are involved, then these pro-everything muthafuckas shut their yap and can't answer one of the most simple and logical questions. Most of you know deep down you don't want this type of life for your child, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I just want to shed some light on the contradiction and double standard.

Carry on...
    The problem is your post has zero logic in it so I did not bother to respond.What have you been telling your kids all this time since ? people been around? ? marriage is not going to change anything and why would your kids do questionable stuff unless they seen it within the home? It is not about ? marriage for me,but about human rights.You are a hypocrite to want rights a s a black person,but want to deny another group the same freedom.Wow ? can get married and now all the kids will turn ? lol.Listen to exactly what you are saying.If ? influences are going to effect your child then they will regardless of ? marriage.

*Goofy voice* Aw shucks... Ya got me there. Hyuk hyuk...

Perhaps I did not articulate my point correctly. I am not inferring that this decision will turn anyone ? . That's obtuse as ? . Don't be obtuse. I am of the belief system that some people are, in fact, born ? and others are products of their environments and experiences.

If you have a first grade son, and him and his best friend are playing, and you see them kiss each other on the cheek, or holding hands for prolonged periods of time and they're not crossing the street, and you tell him that's not okay while he looks confused because his teachers are teaching him that type of behavior is normal -- your reaction isn't going to be, "What the ? , ? , fuckity ? ?!" Mine would be. Now if you confront the school about it you're labeled a bigot and a homophobe? No. That's not acceptable to me.

That's what I mean when I say certain things have a tendency to infringe upon your household. This is one of them.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just out of curiosity can ? get married in a christian church or is this just some government paperwork?
  • zzombie
    Options
    Just out of curiosity can ? get married in a christian church or is this just some government paperwork?

Technically since a church is private property a church should in theory be able to choose who they marry.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Whatever happened to everything being in order in ? 's plan? Is this just the chess going in his ways? Hasn't this been "predicted"?

Might as well answer it. You've never really held back in posts.

My sister is a Christian and I asked her this and she told me she doesn't understand how ? operates and she cannot answer that question as she's not suited to. I tend to find this to be a problem with most Christian; unable to answer most questions and they brush it off as something that's higher than them.

Not saying that's you, but that's why I asked, to see how people feel about that.
  • zzombie
    edited June 2015
    Options

My sister is a Christian and I asked her this and she told me she doesn't understand how ? operates and she cannot answer that question as she's not suited to. I tend to find this to be a problem with most Christian; unable to answer most questions and they brush it off as something that's higher than them.

Not saying that's you, but that's why I asked, to see how people feel about that.

the question you firstly asked is a deeply theological one and has to do with what is believed about the omniscient attributes of ? , now views vary among theologians on this but basically there are two general camps

the first for ease of your understanding is the calvinist, they believe totally that all things are in gods control and that every thing that happens is in his had.

the other i will call the arminians/open theism they basically reject total predestination and believe in freewill.

Now these are two different ends of the spectrum and all christians fall someplace within them.

Me personally i lean towards arminian/open theism which means that from my understanding the bible teaches that everything is not set in stone ? the only thing set in stone are the things that ? has determined through this omnipotence will happen, everything else is open and while ? was total knowledge of all these possibilities we choose which one will be coming into reality.

The reason why your sister does not know how ? works is because no one can with 100% know that, The bible can teach you how ? reacts and through that you can learn his personality and you can learn how the kingdom of ? works and by kingdom of ? i mean how ? rulership works. Most christians do not study theology they just study the bible so they know ? but they don't understand anything on a deeper level.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are private property, so they will still have the right to refuse same sex marriages from happening within their buildings and adopt facility usage policies that prohibit it.

But ? will now have all of the unique rights, protections and obligations that come along with marriage, whether the more traditional churches prohibit them from marrying inside their facilities or not.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can marry, black president , confederate flags coming down,hard time to be a a bigot

The current flag needs to come down too. It represents much worse things then the confederate. 80 some years of slavery for one.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the question you firstly asked is a deeply theological one and has to do with what is believed about the omniscient attributes of ? , now views vary among theologians on this but basically there are two general camps

the first for ease of your understanding is the calvinist, they believe totally that all things are in gods control and that every thing that happens is in his had.

the other i will call the arminians/open theism they basically reject total predestination and believe in freewill.

Now these are two different ends of the spectrum and all christians fall someplace within them.

Me personally i lean towards arminian/open theism which means that from my understanding the bible teaches that everything is not set in stone ? the only thing set in stone are the things that ? has determined through this omnipotence will happen, everything else is open and while ? was total knowledge of all these possibilities we choose which one will be coming into reality.

The reason why your sister does not know how ? works is because no one can with 100% know that, The bible can teach you how ? reacts and through that you can learn his personality and you can learn how the kingdom of ? works and by kingdom of ? i mean how ? rulership works. Most christians do not study theology they just study the bible so they know ? but they don't understand anything on a deeper level.

I learned something. Thank you.
  • zzombie
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

I learned something. Thank you.

No problem
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If people support ? rights then I'm sure they're more than likely to support their child if they were ? .

If my children ends up ? they will be sleeping on the street because I won't allow that ? in my house.

Lucious Lyon salutes you

ayo.gif?w=650
  • zzombie
    Options
    If people support ? rights then I'm sure they're more than likely to support their child if they were ? .

If my children ends up ? they will be sleeping on the street because I won't allow that ? in my house.

Lucious Lyon salutes you

ayo.gif?w=650

Lol what show is that from
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swear to ?

I give no ? about what another person does with their private parts

Only mine ?

With that being said

Let them ? get married and be miserable like some of the couples in the US

That ? don't affect my income, my health, love life and education

I don't give a ? , let them be

One thing I hate to hear, and I hope it stops

Is when ? /lesbians stay trying to compare the struggle of getting their rights and that of blacks people and their struggle for civil rights

It's not the same

you could have been ? and white back then and still have better rights than a straight or ? black person

Just don't be throwing this ? all in my face

Unless its lesbians, preferably lipstick

and to the ? saying they got love for them lesbians, I got to let them know

Not all lesbians be lipstick bruh, if you like all lesbians than you talking them butch ? and I ain't ? with them

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lucious Lyon salutes you

ayo.gif?w=650

Lol what show is that from

its from empire
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh.. This ? is flamingo wild ? ...

Yo

What's going on
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why Christians fight so hard against ? like this. Even if you believe homosexuality is wrong by Christian beliefs, it's not the Christian mission to remove evil from the world. Christians are basically supposed to accept that society is evil. The point is not to save society by forcing Christian beliefs on it. The point is to bring willing people to the faith on their own accord.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    So we finally get a brotha in the white house and this is what the ? goes down

I don't remember it being like this on Head of State... This is not how it was suppose to go
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    I never understood why Christians fight so hard against ? like this. Even if you believe homosexuality is wrong by Christian beliefs, it's not the Christian mission to remove evil from the world. Christians are basically supposed to accept that society is evil. The point is not to save society by forcing Christian beliefs on it. The point is to bring willing people to the faith on their own accord.

If one is a Christian, they know that out of all the cities that sinned in the history of the world, ? put fire on that city of ? to which they were completely obliterated...

This kinda reads like writing on the wall to theologians and believers
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    So we finally get a brotha in the white house and this is what the ? goes down

I don't remember it being like this on Head of State... This is not how it was suppose to go

310fcb696bb3de84c6c0243d101e3b2c.gif

My dude... I read this in the confused ? voice, and ? ... Lmao.
  • zzombie
    Options

if you do not oppose evil you co-sign it