Supreme Court makes ? marriage legal across the country

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    So we finally get a brotha in the white house and this is what the ? goes down

I don't remember it being like this on Head of State... This is not how it was suppose to go

Obama will be hailed as one of the best presidents of all ti

Stopped reading
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    So we finally get a brotha in the white house and this is what the ? goes down

I don't remember it being like this on Head of State... This is not how it was suppose to go

Obama will be hailed as one of the best presidents of all ti

Stopped reading

https://youtu.be/b8C1Hkct_Co

Rainbow-White-House-JPG.jpg

? is about to get this out:

Premium_Warehouse_Broom.jpg

"This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies says: "I, myself, have risen against Babylon! I will destroy its children and its children's children," says the LORD. "I will make Babylon a desolate place of owls, filled with swamps and marshes. I will sweep the land with the broom of destruction. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!"
    Isaiah 14:22-23

owl.jpg

OVO but you thought it was just coincidence,

Thank ? for vision! Therefore hear the word of the LORD:

"Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; For her sins are piled as high as heaven, and ? remembers her evil deeds."
    Revelation 18:4-5

The Sodomite marriage was the seal of doom. But guess what? ? ain't forgot about what happened to the Native Americans, let alone my ancestors that were brought over here. ? have mercy on the judgment that is coming! Sadly, there will be none!

Amen.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    JudJudah wrote: »
    Dont know if its true & hope this ain't true but I heard that pedophiles want the same rights as ? . Talking bout it's the same thing, just with children. ...

I hope they do, easier to know what white people to ? first. Stamp that on my seed if i catch one of them sick ? around me theyre gonna die. Crime of passion

Padophile s are the worst people ? them and there "rights"

I'm not saying give it to them bruh, I'm saying let them stand up and say it. Only pedophiles are gonna support that ? and when they do we round them up and cut their heads off with jagged rocks.

You know the problem with this tho?

Lets say pedophiles decide to start opening up about their desires. While it is a crime, they cannot go to jail without being accused/proven guilty of committing a crime. So lets say they begin to be open and people they live by or work with start to find out. Do tou think there are others that might reahhevt like you?

They can push for that to be a hate crime. Then it will soon follow the the same path as the ? rights movement. Each generation becoming a little more tolerant.

Is this possible?

Yes I think there are others like me, and who cares if it's a hate crime. any crime against kids should be punishable by extremely painful death. Trust me, when pedophiles start ending up with their heads seperated from their bodies the activist are going to slink their ? back into their disgusting perverted corners and try to blend in again.

Why would a nihilist like you care.

Look man, I am what I am. I make no apologies for it. I live mpyn ? , debauchery, power and money and family. I dont give a ? wvipChan BBC.vvemp thinks about me. There are 7 billion+ people on this rock we dubbed earth. Who gives a ? if 1 billion of them dont agree with how i live. I have a pool of 6 billion other people to make friends, colleagues and associates with. What I do know is is that your bible and your ? are narcissistic. An all powerful being creating a world where he needs to be worshipped constantly or he will destroy and punish all the people he created. If he wanted to be worshipped he should have created worshippers not humans. Humans don't get mad at uvgvour vaccum when they don't clean windows do they. Your ? has bird brain logic. A big ass thot.

You can be a heathen I if you wish. You don't believe in ? don't want to worship that's on you.

Your slander of ? means nothing to me if that's what you are but you still haven't answered the question. Why as a nihilist do you care just die in a drug fueled orgy nothing should matter to you even if you have children why do you even bother planning for their future??? when you die that would be the end of your earthly pleasure

just because I believe what I believe doesn't mean my daughter has to. My love for her doesnt change. The want to provide for her doesnt change. Providing a future for my child and future children is of the utmost importance.

I am not asking you about your daughter i am asking you about you and why is providing a future for you children of the utmost importance ???? after all the earth is just a rock and we are all going to die anyway, why should you care about the world your daughter will be living in after you die

Because I'd rather her live and die in opulence then live and die in mediocrity.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homosexuality is in many animal species. It has been around for thousands of years. It is not a new thing.

? and Gammorah wasn't strictly a homosexual issue, there was more to it than that and the reasoning was hospitality.

Because ? marriage is now legal, that all of a sudden means ? is mad as ? , now?

He isn't mad, or wants to "destroy" humanity over slavery, child sex trade, genocides, corruption etc.. Nah, he's mad because they can now get married? lmao

Marriage isn't only between a man/woman and it isn't strictly religious. Marriage was about owning women as property. It was never as glamourous as its now made out to be.

Religion is a problem because it's pressed on to everyone and if it's not accepted, then Christians claim they're being attacked. ? is ? . The beliefs you want to make into laws are as much of ? as your deity is.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Homosexuality is in many animal species. It has been around for thousands of years. It is not a new thing.

? and Gammorah wasn't strictly a homosexual issue, there was more to it than that and the reasoning was hospitality.

Because ? marriage is now legal, that all of a sudden means ? is mad as ? , now?

He isn't mad, or wants to "destroy" humanity over slavery, child sex trade, genocides, corruption etc.. Nah, he's mad because they can now get married? lmao

Marriage isn't only between a man/woman and it isn't strictly religious. Marriage was about owning women as property. It was never as glamourous as its now made out to be.

Religion is a problem because it's pressed on to everyone and if it's not accepted, then Christians claim they're being attacked. ? is ? . The beliefs you want to make into laws are as much of ? as your deity is.

Actually like i said many post ago ? does not like lots of things homosexuality is one of those things

america has legal abortions so basically we ? thousands of babies each year plus there is all the other fuckery we do. Now on top of all that we have ? being married.

America suffered greatly for slavery and we will suffer greatly for this. this is just the start the next 10 years are going to be very interesting
  • zzombie
    Options
    Dont know if its true & hope this ain't true but I heard that pedophiles want the same rights as ? . Talking bout it's the same thing, just with children. ...

I hope they do, easier to know what white people to ? first. Stamp that on my seed if i catch one of them sick ? around me theyre gonna die. Crime of passion

I'm not saying give it to them bruh, I'm saying let them stand up and say it. Only pedophiles are gonna support that ? and when they do we round them up and cut their heads off with jagged rocks.

Lets say pedophiles decide to start opening up about their desires. While it is a crime, they cannot go to jail without being accused/proven guilty of committing a crime. So lets say they begin to be open and people they live by or work with start to find out. Do tou think there are others that might reahhevt like you?

They can push for that to be a hate crime. Then it will soon follow the the same path as the ? rights movement. Each generation becoming a little more tolerant.

Is this possible?

Yes I think there are others like me, and who cares if it's a hate crime. any crime against kids should be punishable by extremely painful death. Trust me, when pedophiles start ending up with their heads seperated from their bodies the activist are going to slink their ? back into their disgusting perverted corners and try to blend in again.

Look man, I am what I am. I make no apologies for it. I live mpyn ? , debauchery, power and money and family. I dont give a ? wvipChan BBC.vvemp thinks about me. There are 7 billion+ people on this rock we dubbed earth. Who gives a ? if 1 billion of them dont agree with how i live. I have a pool of 6 billion other people to make friends, colleagues and associates with. What I do know is is that your bible and your ? are narcissistic. An all powerful being creating a world where he needs to be worshipped constantly or he will destroy and punish all the people he created. If he wanted to be worshipped he should have created worshippers not humans. Humans don't get mad at uvgvour vaccum when they don't clean windows do they. Your ? has bird brain logic. A big ass thot.

You can be a heathen I if you wish. You don't believe in ? don't want to worship that's on you.

Your slander of ? means nothing to me if that's what you are but you still haven't answered the question. Why as a nihilist do you care just die in a drug fueled orgy nothing should matter to you even if you have children why do you even bother planning for their future??? when you die that would be the end of your earthly pleasure

just because I believe what I believe doesn't mean my daughter has to. My love for her doesnt change. The want to provide for her doesnt change. Providing a future for my child and future children is of the utmost importance.

I am not asking you about your daughter i am asking you about you and why is providing a future for you children of the utmost importance ???? after all the earth is just a rock and we are all going to die anyway, why should you care about the world your daughter will be living in after you die

Because I'd rather her live and die in opulence then live and die in mediocrity.

but why she's going to die anyway???? and i find it hypocritical that you claim to care about the world your daughter will live in yet criticize me for doing the same thing.

because i've said one of my major problems with the social acceptance of homosexuality is that it's being pushed to the children
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You filthly heathens, yall just opened the door for pedophiles and those who practice beastliality, you got these barbaric savages ? 's saying including some from the catholic church the same ? homosexuals said, it's not a sickness it's a preference.

The Most High is the greatest creator of all and He's a Life giver, produce life, man and woman produce life, it's Universal Law, yall drink from the serpents cub and is in a drunken state.

Homosexuality is not of my Ancestors that's from the caves of Europe that was practiced openly in Greece and Rome
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    When do you think ? is going to destroy America like a of religious people are saying on Facebook

Anytime after 9/28/2015. You have to go by what the Bible says my friend. And this is what the Bible says:

"31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."
    Joel 2:31:32

In the above passage of scripture ? says that:

1. The sun will turned to darkness
    2. The moon will be turned blood red
    3. BEFORE
    4. The great and terrible day of the LORD comes!
    5. All who call on the name of the LORD will be delivered
    6. In Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance
    7. But only for the remnant that the LORD calls

Right now we are in the blood moon season my friend. There is 1 partial solar eclipse left and 1 more blood moon left of the blood moon Tetrad!

A tetrad is when 4 consecutive blood moons fall on JEWISH feast days. The last 3 times this happened in history were these:

b2dbeeaec811e5420b86f8e32b8f9a4d.jpg

MAJOR EVENTS have happened! So with that being the case, there is a MAJOR EVENT that will take place which is connected to the blood moon tetrad that we are in! That major event is THE DAY OF THE LORD!

white-house-rainbow.jpg

"The very look on their faces gives them away. They display their sin like the people of ? and don't even try to hide it. They are doomed! They have brought destruction upon themselves."
    Isaiah 3:9

America is doing the very thing that not only ancient ? did, but also ancient Israel did! America is flaunting it's sin in the face of ? ! America has no shame! It is in open rebellion against ? ! America has violated the first covenant that ? ever established on earth, which is the marriage covenant between a man and a woman. America has defied ? and says that it knows better than ? .

But what make it so insidious is that America use to have a relationship with ? , just like ancient Israel did! Therefore hear the word of the LORD:

"I have begun to punish Jerusalem, the city that bears my name. Now should I let you go unpunished? No, you will not escape disaster. I will call for war against all the nations of the earth. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!'" Jeremiah
    25:29

Ancient Israel did not escape! Neither will America escape! Therefore HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD:

"5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger."
    Isaiah 13:5-13

That is what's coming! But so much worse! Don't be deceived! Don't be deceived! Don't be deceived!

You will perish if you do not LISTEN to ? !

Therefore HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD IF YOU WANT SHELTER FROM THE STORM:

"1Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;

2Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.

3Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger."
    Zephaniah 2:1-3

1340979191_take-shelter-poster.jpg

Only In Jesus Christ will you find shelter in THAT day!

http://beginningandend.com/day-lord-event-starts-world/

Amen.

So between now and September, you're certain that no end time ? gonna occur?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    When do you think ? is going to destroy America like a of religious people are saying on Facebook

Anytime after 9/28/2015. You have to go by what the Bible says my friend. And this is what the Bible says:

"31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."
    Joel 2:31:32

In the above passage of scripture ? says that:

1. The sun will turned to darkness
    2. The moon will be turned blood red
    3. BEFORE
    4. The great and terrible day of the LORD comes!
    5. All who call on the name of the LORD will be delivered
    6. In Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance
    7. But only for the remnant that the LORD calls

Right now we are in the blood moon season my friend. There is 1 partial solar eclipse left and 1 more blood moon left of the blood moon Tetrad!

A tetrad is when 4 consecutive blood moons fall on JEWISH feast days. The last 3 times this happened in history were these:

b2dbeeaec811e5420b86f8e32b8f9a4d.jpg

MAJOR EVENTS have happened! So with that being the case, there is a MAJOR EVENT that will take place which is connected to the blood moon tetrad that we are in! That major event is THE DAY OF THE LORD!

white-house-rainbow.jpg

"The very look on their faces gives them away. They display their sin like the people of ? and don't even try to hide it. They are doomed! They have brought destruction upon themselves."
    Isaiah 3:9

America is doing the very thing that not only ancient ? did, but also ancient Israel did! America is flaunting it's sin in the face of ? ! America has no shame! It is in open rebellion against ? ! America has violated the first covenant that ? ever established on earth, which is the marriage covenant between a man and a woman. America has defied ? and says that it knows better than ? .

But what make it so insidious is that America use to have a relationship with ? , just like ancient Israel did! Therefore hear the word of the LORD:

"I have begun to punish Jerusalem, the city that bears my name. Now should I let you go unpunished? No, you will not escape disaster. I will call for war against all the nations of the earth. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!'" Jeremiah
    25:29

Ancient Israel did not escape! Neither will America escape! Therefore HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD:

"5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger."
    Isaiah 13:5-13

That is what's coming! But so much worse! Don't be deceived! Don't be deceived! Don't be deceived!

Therefore HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD IF YOU WANT SHELTER FROM THE STORM:

"1Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;

2Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.

3Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger."
    Zephaniah 2:1-3

1340979191_take-shelter-poster.jpg

Only In Jesus Christ will you find shelter in THAT day!

http://beginningandend.com/day-lord-event-starts-world/

Amen.

So between now and September, you're certain that no end time ? gonna occur?

No, I never said that. There are judgments occurring everyday. We are in the birth pangs. But the day that I am talking about is the "Great and Terrible Day of the LORD"! That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. On THAT DAY ? will bring distress upon men, and they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
    Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land!

Check Zephaniah my friend!

The day that is coming, in which the whole world will SHAKE, is the day that will not come until after the last blood moon of the blood moon tetrad which occurs on 9/28/2015. After that date the "DAY OF THE LORD" can happen at ANY TIME!

For the Day of the LORD comes like a thief in the night! But if you keep watch and you are waiting for the Thief to come you will not allow your house to be broken into! Therefore WATCH! For the Son of Man will come at an hour in which you least expect it!

Amen.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Is this possible?

but why she's going to die anyway???? and i find it hypocritical that you claim to care about the world your daughter will live in yet criticize me for doing the same thing.

because i've said one of my major problems with the social acceptance of homosexuality is that it's being pushed to the children

Previous post still stands. Why live a ? life till your 75 and then die? I don't criticize you about anything except your beliefs. You can be concerned the world your child will live in as long as you don't impede on others. Your child is no more special than mine or vibes or anybody else's child on this planet except to you. When you decide to step on peoples toes expect them to buck up and fight back.
  • VIBE
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    You filthly heathens, yall just opened the door for pedophiles and those who practice beastliality, you got these barbaric savages ? 's saying including some from the catholic church the same ? homosexuals said, it's not a sickness it's a preference.

The Most High is the greatest creator of all and He's a Life giver, produce life, man and woman produce life, it's Universal Law, yall drink from the serpents cub and is in a drunken state.

Homosexuality is not of my Ancestors that's from the caves of Europe that was practiced openly in Greece and Rome

You cannot be that ? stupid to actually believe that it will be legal to ? /marry children. This is just some ? you guys reach for to make a situation worse.

The world will never accept pedophiles.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You cannot be that ? stupid to actually believe that it will be legal to ? /marry children. This is just some ? you guys reach for to make a situation worse.

wordpress-morpheus.jpg

What if I told you what has been done will be done again, there is nothing new under the sun...?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wordpress-morpheus.jpg

What if I told you what has been done will be done again, there is nothing new under the sun...?

@VIBE the Geek and the Romans both practiced pedophila along with homosexuality and were super powers at one point....

Never say never....
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got that homosexual spirit on your breath, maybe if you wash your filthy hands and face you would of see that's it slowly being pushed back into the mainstream...

If you paid a attention instead of holding homosexuals rights party you would of known some cardinals and Catholic priest are saying ? is a preference not a sickness.....

Do that sounds familiar, your homosexual buddies said the same thing.

You do know homosexual behavior and ? was listed as a sickness but the homosexual community said it was a preference.... That's how they crept in.

You do know beastility was legal in Washington D.C. until dudes start getting caught.

Obama said All Americans deserve the same rights now these Pedophiles are coming out, Homosexuality, ? is apart of European culture Washington dc is full of them
  • VIBE
    Options
    Bruh, they will NOT legalize pedophiles to do anything.
  • VIBE
    Options
    And beastility was not "legal" it just was never "illegal" because no one truly thought that something that disgusted needed to be illegal.

It wasn't magically legal then not.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? sounds like ? madness. Since ? can get married donkey ? think they can get a run now?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lots of stretch armstrong ? in here
  • zzombie
    Options

Is this possible?

Previous post still stands. Why live a ? life till your 75 and then die? I don't criticize you about anything except your beliefs. You can be concerned the world your child will live in as long as you don't impede on others. Your child is no more special than mine or vibes or anybody else's child on this planet except to you. When you decide to step on peoples toes expect them to buck up and fight back.

stepping on the toes of others and trying to push your agenda is what democracy is all about, the problem with the ? is that they are sneaky with it and don't just address adults , they are literally teaching their filth to the children how the ? can you just ignore this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J06NpqnvZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3C31yuURg

now the firt video was taken a long time ago i think maybe like the 90's and those children most likely grew up into ? supporting brainwashed idiots.

We lost this battle but the fight continues.
  • VIBE
    Options
    "they're pushing the ? agenda on us! pushing ? on people is wrong!"

"we want ? in schools! In sporting events! On money! In our law!"

• zzombie
    Options
    Lol this ? sounds like ? madness. Since ? can get married donkey ? think they can get a run now?
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    lots of stretch armstrong ? in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl9DdB75d2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAnfFbRCgzw

don't be too sure about that
  • zzombie
    edited June 2015
    Options
    "they're pushing the ? agenda on us! pushing ? on people is wrong!"

"we want ? in schools! In sporting events! On money! In our law!"

The difference is ? OR the symbols of religion has always been there. also pushing ? is not necessarily wrong because nothing is bad about spreading different ideas as long as you allow scrutiny of those ideas , it's the sneaky subversive way the homosexuals have done it that is wrong.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    At the end of the day, when it's all said and done if you don't like it no one is keeping anyone here. The great thing about everybody that posts on this board is that they are free to leave at any point in time if ? isn't going their way. There are plenty of exits, choose one. Cuz ? g on the webs ain't gonna stop ? from marrying each other. Wasting your keystrokes gents.
  • zzombie
    Options
    At the end of the day, when it's all said and done if you don't like it no one is keeping anyone here. The great thing about everybody that posts on this board is that they are free to leave at any point in time if ? isn't going their way. There are plenty of exits, choose one. Cuz ? g on the webs ain't gonna stop ? from marrying each other. Wasting your keystrokes gents.

The whole ? point is too come here are talk about ? it's a message board
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it weird how some of the negative sides of this homosexuality still haven’t been discussed in depth. In all honesty, you really don’t need the Bible to talk about the negative sides to homosexuality either. You can look at this very thread and see the ppl who are laughed at and called “Bible Thumpers” or other names plenty of times. If you do, the crowd will attempt to ridicule and mock you (ex:zzombie). Even though there is truth to it. You can use the ? ppl choose to converse through topics, which is science.

? were clearly known to be associated w/ the monster and science actually named the disease GRID. ? Related Immune Deficiency Disease or something like that. Well, until it had to be changed due to the fact the homosexuals didn’t like being associated w/ that title. Feelings got caught after that truth came out. Already mentioned, but yes, ? were also considered mentally ill. That is sickening to see two men come into your vision in broad day getting it in. Wouldn’t believe how disturbing it was to see an actual grown man who is a Service Member cross the street parading around like a girl and trying to imitate the mannerisms of females lol. Coworkers had a blast w/ that one. I think till this day still, the FDA will not recognize or accept ? who want to donate sperm or blood either because they walking STD’s. That right there gives you your answer, even though its brutal. Not my words or feelings either. Funny how I just left that thread where Banner was talking about how black men accept anything, only to come in here and see ? cosigning ? stuff..…….