Can anyone school me on a site to get good college papers!!

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
I'm in school and need a paper to copy off of or turn in anybody know any good sites??

Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's the topic?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Do the work fam

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you send me $1000 I'll get you a certificate.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    madpapers.com ?

I had a mf'n 13 page paper on some book in my African American History class and got praised my ? in front of the entire 90 student class. Haha.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopprocrastinating.com
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I charge $20/pg and can do anything in APA or MLA format. I've done a Master's Thesis on down (behavioral psychology, vocational rehabilitation, statistics), so anything at that level or under is not a problem. If you want samples of my past papers I can send them to you.

Im serious I really need one by tuesday @Iheart~Cali
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I made this thread a couple months ago and no one helped me
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    if anyone is serious i need a research paper on employee theft of time and theft of supplies by tuesday.

Let me know how much you charge
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Dont do it. Theres this thing called turnitin for papers where it combs through the sentence structure, phrases, it can decipher between two or more different writing styles, and even a combination of words that are similar to catch plagiarism.

If yoy need help with an outline. I can help you, but you must learn time management skills.

Turn it in is soft. I've seen kids just use MS Word to find synonyms and bypass it with copy-paste essays.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't worth getting kicked outta school bruh
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    madpapers.com ?

I had a mf'n 13 page paper on some book in my African American History class and got praised my ? in front of the entire 90 student class. Haha.

im looking at it now and they got my subject, did you just straight copy it from there?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It takes more effort to cheat than to just write the paper yourself.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AND THAT´S WHY THEY ARE BETTER.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    AND THAT´S WHY THEY ARE BETTER.

you saying crackas dont cheat?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    It takes more effort to cheat than to just write the paper yourself.

no it dont
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Dont do it. Theres this thing called turnitin for papers where it combs through the sentence structure, phrases, it can decipher between two or more different writing styles, and even a combination of words that are similar to catch plagiarism.

If yoy need help with an outline. I can help you, but you must learn time management skills.

help me with my outline Ill pm it to you
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    o ? , go thread, i am currently in school getting another degree in Literacy. I might check those websites out. A matter of fact I might holler at some of you guys to do my papers.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typing papers is easy once you get used to it.I have done so many 10+ page papers that I write them really fast now.The bulk of the work is finding references and properly citing them.I got a paper due this semester and already did one for another course.Mostly get 90%+ so just do the work and stop being a lazy cheat.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Typing papers is easy once you get used to it.I have done so many 10+ page papers that I write them really fast now.The bulk of the work is finding references and properly citing them.I got a paper due this semester and already did one for another course.Mostly get 90%+ so just do the work and stop being a lazy cheat.

how much you charge?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

how much you charge?

$5,000
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I charge $20/pg and can do anything in APA or MLA format. I've done a Master's Thesis on down (behavioral psychology, vocational rehabilitation, statistics), so anything at that level or under is not a problem. If you want samples of my past papers I can send them to you.

Only has a high school diploma post