Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    You must not have gotten the memo bruh

Sorry it had to be you

I'm a Grown ass Man, . I post wtf i want brah .
    caddo man wrote: »
    Idk how the Cavs gonna Afford to Pay Lebron a Decent amount of money after these Signings just now .

Lebron know whats up. TT is on his agency. Love know he cant go around with no ring too.

Thompson just signed a $80 Million contract, Love $110 million, Kyrie $90 million, thats $280 taken by THREE players at $56 mil a year .
    Add Varajao & Mozgov thats $73 mil a year for FIVE playersand Lebron aint even in the Equation yet . Plus add them bench numbers .

SHEESH

preemptive tv deal money

I know dude got more than enough money from endorsements & etc, but Iono if dude willing to settle though .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry it had to be you

Idk how the Cavs gonna Afford to Pay Lebron a Decent amount of money after these Signings just now .

Lebron know whats up. TT is on his agency. Love know he cant go around with no ring too.

Thompson just signed a $80 Million contract, Love $110 million, Kyrie $90 million, thats $280 taken by THREE players at $56 mil a year .
    Add Varajao & Mozgov thats $73 mil a year for FIVE playersand Lebron aint even in the Equation yet . Plus add them bench numbers .

SHEESH

preemptive tv deal money

I know dude got more than enough money from endorsements & etc, but Iono if dude willing to settle though .

I dont knoe about Cavs or any other teams moves but if LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE signs to the Spurs its a wrap
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? got paid this morning on the cool....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry it had to be you

SHEESH

preemptive tv deal money

I dont knoe about Cavs or any other teams moves but if LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE signs to the Spurs its a wrap

They gon be a problem if they get him. Also, I think he like playing in the small market
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear the only thing that keeps me in this relationship is the routine

So what are you going to do bruh? You gonna wait til you make her unhappy n she leaves to ass. Or you gonna be a man and get that botch pregnant then dio
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Sorry it had to be you

SHEESH

preemptive tv deal money

They gon be a problem if they get him. Also, I think he like playing in the small market

Not a problem a DISASTER!!
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Every negative reaction received from Chichi from this point forward shall be considered null and void as I will be going behind him & giving out GOATS to those who I feel were wrongfully flagged/hit with feelings
    @Esbee, see how hurt they get?

I aint hurt bruh im doin this for the people
    Who you think you is, Mighty Morphing ? Power Rangers??

Sit ya Zordon and Alpha looking ass down

This is one war that you will not win
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    @deadeye lightskin ? only.

@charlie_

I'm lightbrown.......just like dude you posted.

nh

He is not light brown

@Charlie_ .

Well, based on the pic I quoted.....we're the same complexion.

nh again

Don't fight it Chuck.

Your subconscious wants some 45yr old, fatboy meat in your life.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cannon................step back
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye lightskin ? only.

the right dark ? just didnt creep up on you, press his body against yours from behind

move your hair away from your neck, and whisper in your ear in a low soft voice the things he wants to do to you that will make you not want to eat of his utensils...ever.

leaving you with one eye closed, biting on your lip, your hand on your ? and rubbing your knees together.

DARK ? 2015
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u have xbox & u still pay for online features...

Hold this big L for me.

Also, if u pay for a streaming services such as netflix...

Hold that L and jump off a bridge for me.

Thanks in advance
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Having a husband who is cool with them nerdy online craccas>>>>

We dont pay for ? !
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    We even had free comcast internet for 6 months... Till our source got arrested by the feds. But hey... *Kanyr shrug*
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Sorry it had to be you

SHEESH

preemptive tv deal money

Yeah...they'll be a WCF for sure.

Crazy how the big market teams is trash now, & the smaller ones is making all the noise . Its cool
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Can i borrow a W @Khaleesi?

What do I get in return?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Sorry it had to be you

SHEESH

preemptive tv deal money

Yeah...they'll be a WCF for sure.

Crazy how the big market teams is trash now, & the smaller ones is making all the noise . Its cool

Team bball vs superstars bball. If i was Lebron i would get a paycut and gather more help.

Cause next June is gonna get uglier than this one
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

What do I get in return?

*waits for deez nuts meme*
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pay for netflix *shrugs*
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    I swear the only thing that keeps me in this relationship is the routine

So what are you going to do bruh? You gonna wait til you make her unhappy n she leaves to ass. Or you gonna be a man and get that botch pregnant then dio

I'm dipping if she pregnant or not. These chicks know how to raise em with out a man in they life
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

What do I get in return?

Ill send some dabs to a PO box or something for ya.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Dre snapped on The Last Meal. Snoop is arguably the luckiest rapper of alll time.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Dre snapped on The Last Meal. Snoop is arguably the luckiest rapper of alll time.

Henessy and buddah is soo magical
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.