kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it July or September its cold as ? !

Where u at? It's hot as ? out!!

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    If u have xbox & u still pay for online features...

Hold this big L for me.

Also, if u pay for a streaming services such as netflix...

Hold that L and jump off a bridge for me.

Thanks in advance

u broke as ? ...
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    If u have xbox & u still pay for online features...

Hold this big L for me.

Also, if u pay for a streaming services such as netflix...

Hold that L and jump off a bridge for me.

Thanks in advance

u broke as ? ...

I don't know why her ? bragging about being a cheapskate

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Thinking about telling my mom this before our next family reunion. Met a girl at one of my previous jobs years ago. Smashed her. She had a tubular pregnancy. Had to go to the emergency room. I get to the emergency room and see my cousins. Now I just thought that everybody was cool with her, come to find out she is my 2nd cousin. Same last name and all. Played it off like yea that's why.only me and her know. But I I know imma see her there. Should I keep it close to the chest and take it to my grave or should I tell my momma. I know she'll keep the secret. She notices how awkward she is around me. I really don't give a ? . We didn't know so no harm no foul.

I gotta stop skimming yall ? ? .

Smh @ you skimming ? ? ...I took you for a no teeth kinda chick...respectfully of course
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Thinking about telling my mom this before our next family reunion. Met a girl at one of my previous jobs years ago. Smashed her. She had a tubular pregnancy. Had to go to the emergency room. I get to the emergency room and see my cousins. Now I just thought that everybody was cool with her, come to find out she is my 2nd cousin. Same last name and all. Played it off like yea that's why.only me and her know. But I I know imma see her there. Should I keep it close to the chest and take it to my grave or should I tell my momma. I know she'll keep the secret. She notices how awkward she is around me. I really don't give a ? . We didn't know so no harm no foul.

Smh @ you skimming ? ? ...I took you for a no teeth kinda chick...respectfully of course

Lmao i have no teeth. *wink*
  • blatalian
    Options

Velvet rope aye...my kinda chick lmao
  • Purr
    Options
    Off&On wrote: »

I take it, that u aint seen the video

Stop it.
  • blatalian
    Options

I take it, that u aint seen the video

? ...you KNOW I didn't see tha video :(
  • Purr
    Options
    I should up it for that ? she just pulled on the PM., but gotta take a ? ..ill holla

Im heterosexual. Wtf.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I ordered some of that Youinque 3d Mascara

It needs to get here soon so I can have butterfly lashes ❤️
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? out her smashin cousins for real =))

It wasn't intentional lite brite

Hey I guess as long as the baby is ok *shrugs*

? do you know what a tubular pregnancy is? There is no birth with that you ? idiot.

Yea cause that's a requirement in life to know what a tubular pregnancy is, especially as a man lmao

If you don't know what you're speaking on then why speak and make yourself look stupid? Where the ? is your father @stew
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

? do you know what a tubular pregnancy is? There is no birth with that you ? idiot.

Yea cause that's a requirement in life to know what a tubular pregnancy is, especially as a man lmao

If you don't know what you're speaking on then why speak and make yourself look stupid? Where the ? is your father @stew

Cause its the IC and its the ADHD thread, happens errday b. Get over it and talk to your father about ? cousins.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just seen that six had nudes. What in the world
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Me and Bae been celibate for bout a month now. So proud of us.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    I'm graduating in 12 days so that's good
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Saw kats slow naked ? yourself dance gif which was nasty
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    *finger your self
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Check out my new max

18cizo.jpg

With some black skinny jeans, G Star Raw t shirt

They would look fly
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »

Context clues bro

Aint got time for that, all I needed to know is that hes a cousin ? .

Wait. Whos a cousin ? ?

Me, accidently tho
  • Purr
    Options

Context clues bro

Wait. Whos a cousin ? ?

Me, accidently tho

It's okay. My friend gave her cousin head and told her bf. And theyre getting married soon.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Cause its the IC and its the ADHD thread, happens errday b. Get over it and talk to your father about ? cousins.

So you make yourself look stupid on purpose? Duly noted. Must be some kind of defense mechanism. And I did ? my cousin. Get your panties out of ur ass you mixed mulatto ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    OH ? HE CALLED ME A MIXED MULATTO( which is not correct but hes callin me stupid)

:))
  • Purr
    Options

Context clues bro

Wait. Whos a cousin ? ?

Me, accidently tho

It's okay. My friend gave her cousin head and told her bf. And theyre getting married soon.

Yes, shes white and her man is white.
This discussion has been closed.