Batman: Arkham Knight by RockSteady 2014

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Riddler is like the Bloodborne labyrinth side story. But this time that ? is a real brain torturer ? !!!

But you have to be a real batman fan to go into this big side story. You have to like the detective part of the hero... plus his driving abilities too
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Riddler is like the Bloodborne labyrinth side story. But this time that ? is a real brain torturer ? !!!

But you have to be a real batman fan to go into this big side story. You have to like the detective part of the hero... plus his driving abilities too

Nah, you just need a lot of time and patience.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard a thug saying that he'll vote for Luther because he has a point about "those meta humans"
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only got one question, is this worth the $60.00 + tax for either system?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i still haven't encountered anything super cool yet..but i did just start and i only play for a short time
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo ? this roof ? and the batmobile
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo ? this roof ? and the batmobile

Lol u just started?
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    just got the game monday night. started today. Its Canada Day so day off. gaming, sleeping. ppm. Repeat
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The arkham Knights insults are on a 4year olds level.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hands down one of the best games I played in some time, the combat system IMO is a little too complicated and I be forgetting how to pull off some of these moves in the heat of a battle, tank battles are the ? now since I switched the controls to toggle between battle/pursuit mode, I'm in the dark about the story leading up to this game tho since I never played the other Batman games.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Game of the decade just off Joker showing up like that.

Bats was ready to die...sheeyt

JESUS
  • Karl.
    Options
    Knightfall Protocol Initiated
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    After 2 days of non stop play I finally got the batmobile access to the third island and it says I only got 53% of the main story finished. That's pretty dope cause I thought the game was all but over once I reached that point.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I've done 96% of the entire game.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good game. The ending was lame though
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still dont know how to get to the ManBat mission. I hear him screeching but cant find him. My favorite missions are the dead bodies chained to the side of buildings. That Detective mode is goat. BTW ? those riddler missions I hate that dude
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I still dont know how to get to the ManBat mission. I hear him screeching but cant find him. My favorite missions are the dead bodies chained to the side of buildings. That Detective mode is goat. BTW ? those riddler missions I hate that dude

Get on rooftops and look around in detective mode. You'll see it flying around. I'm guessing you not gonna save the Kitty? They got video walkthroughs posted up on YouTube on how to beat the Riddler Revenge missions. Watching some of these dudes suck at the game in their walkthroughs enraged me enough to just buy the damn game and finish it for myself.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get on rooftops and look around in detective mode. You'll see it flying around. I'm guessing you not gonna save the Kitty? They got video walkthroughs posted up on YouTube on how to beat the Riddler Revenge missions. Watching some of these dudes suck at the game in their walkthroughs enraged me enough to just buy the damn game and finish it for myself.

I tried that detective mode but I guess ill look again
  • IamNumberOne
    Options

It depends what island you're on...he shows up on a different island every time
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

I'm talking about if you hear him screaming while you're flying around. He'll be in that area flying around the buildings so get on the rooftops and look around in detective when you hear him.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Anyone defeated Deathstroke yet?
  • Karl.
    Options

Just play through the game. You'll eventually here him/see him.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    I was grappling and he popped up in a cut scene...? caught me off guard I'm not going to lie lol
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kno it was already said, but that scare on new+ mode tho....
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For anybody worried about completing the game and missing something.. DON'T

as soon as you finish the main story, bat walls out of GCPD like nothing happened, and you can continue.