Top Tier General Discussion

Options

Comments

• aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Organic needs to work his magic and get Bigg K a battle up north for WD5, also Bmagic

Big k can't cross the border
    I think Organik grants battlers with a work visa of some sort. If all these battlers (Trex, Math, Head Ice, Swave, even Shotty) can get cross I'm pretty sure theres a way for Bigg K can get over

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Aye who here actually thinks Mook is top 5? I need to know who's opinions I need to ignore
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye who here actually thinks Mook is top 5? I need to know who's opinions I need to ignore

i do...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Imma post some more KOTD Back to Basics later, but that 100 Bulletz vs QP was nice to me.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

i do...
    Mook wouldnt lose a round to B-Magic.
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mook is not top 5...He 30d lux but it was still lackluster...battle vs iron Solomon was a super dud ...He doesn't deserve the money he gets paid...he's living off his name...let him battle a holla or surf hell even verb on his ? an he's gonna get more than. He can handle..that's why he's ducking hollow...Mook is jus the most recognizable face for the culture
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    Mook is not top 5...He 30d lux but it was still lackluster...battle vs iron Solomon was a super dud ...He doesn't deserve the money he gets paid...he's living off his name...let him battle a holla or surf hell even verb on his ? an he's gonna get more than. He can handle..that's why he's ducking hollow...Mook is jus the most recognizable face for the culture

He 3-Od Lux, and 5-Od Iron Solomon...read the irony bruh. I never liked Mook b4 and felt he list to Jae Millz, Lux, and Serious back in the day, but the way he battles now, he just uneerstands its more than just lyrics and punches, its about angles, delivery, aggression, believability, truisms. So many factors beyond lyrucs, but ? onkybbring up lyrics when its a person that they like either for ? reasons or something superficial.

Young Kannon could 3-O ya favorite battler but you dont like him, but when Goodz beats someone whos clearly more lyrical he's garbage though.

Aye Verb fell off for ten years and ? JUST started to accept that he fell off.

At the end of the day its all preference, and im sure we all got ? ass reasons for ours.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »

Been drinking the Tsu Surf Kool Aid

Tsu and Mook go to war over Mooks resume.

https://youtu.be/uJnb9xahQ3g
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Elzo said cal beat lux once upon a time....I been not givin a ? what he had to say
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Elzo said cal beat lux once upon a time....I been not givin a ? what he had to say

Don Demarco....
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Gabi I love you..
  • LaRoacé
    Options
    Young Kannon be snapping ...idk why ? don't ? with him...but the whole Mook thing is this...He spent years chasing Cassidy then didn't get to battle him when he finally did return...now he's acting like Cassidy was...if it's strictly about money an not maintaining your legacy then jus don't entertain none of the offers....surf was right he hasn't done ? for url lately..he talkin about all his battle opponents were top tier...young hot ..who the ? is he? Never heard of him before or after their battle...I respect moods earlier work an grind but now his name doesn't make me wanna check for his battles
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Still beat Lux n Solomon. Who you want him to beat next? Aye Verb? Soul Khan? I still think Hollow beats him tho.
  • LaRoacé
    Options
    Someone like a clips or surf...holla..someone who is gonna stand on stage an force him to be the old murda...not the uniballer or the confused preacher... im still holding out for soul khan vs conceited even though it'll never happen
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2 things women know mothing bout: hip hop and sports ..... Like i said ? is biased..Lux xhoked for an hr , spit non sensical gibberish
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

2 things women know mothing bout: hip hop and sports ..... Like i said ? is biased..Lux xhoked for an hr , spit non sensical gibberish

Leave me outa this cuz i gets busy in here
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Leave me outa this cuz i gets busy in here

We got a battle...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Tell ya man bring a suit....case I'm packin some ?
    Go OT (over time/outta town) after I take U OUT
    And I'm comin back if he trip"

This is what you call wordplay fellas.

Steams bodybagged Xcel smh. Made the ? look ameteur
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil late but bigg k is the truth. Idk if he top tier, but dude is a problem for anyone
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do ppl like basic ass caliche so much
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *calicoe
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    CORTEZ SPEAKS ON NOME 5: CLIPS VS HOLLOW 2ND RD - IT WASN’T REAL NIGG* ? - I WAS VERY UPSET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLGNR5Q2ky4
    "and Cortez real name Ernie, he over there with Hollow looking real desperate and ? "
    =))
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited July 2015
    Options
    *calicoe

Performance, presence, delivery, bullies the bullies (Math, Arsonal, Pat STAY) minus Shotgun, freestyling ability (watch his 3rd vs Nuborn), his street creed via his daddy n Trick Trick, and he be having some bars here n there and be saying some hard true analogies, some funny jokes (his 3rd vs Ored has been done by Big T and Hitman), he never needed bars like that when you got all the extra intangibles.

I like to see him vs Head Ice on some non friendly ? . He got a lot better once he dropped the humble act he had vs Yung Ill and Heartless, and became IDGAF Calicoe vs Arsonal.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigg k lost to rosenburg raw

Fight me
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Bigg k lost to rosenburg raw

Fight me
    Trollio wrote: »