Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Khaleesi .

How much time do you have today?

And what is the status of the recent domestic dispute you had with your husband?

Larry_King.jpg

Not much today as I am near tampa with my husband's parents for 4th of july weekend.

Regarding the dispute, that's been dead & gone after I let him know that if he ever tries to charge at me again it will end with him 6 ft under.

He hid the kitchen knives from me but he really act like I dont got a pocket knife.

I have put a knife to his throat on a couple occassions so he knows I'm not the one to mess with.

Yes, i am crazy.. But he signed up for it so *kanye shrug*
  • crazy busy
    crazy busy Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    So there's no ? Kat vid, change the title to 2 fools E-beefing.

? _Yunn wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Looking like he reaching texas ? lover status.

He on his rob Kardashian shiet.

:Scust:

I'm still skinny lol,well I added on like 5 pounds of muscle but that's the camera

If the camera adds 10 lbs, stop eating cameras!

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would have died a long time ago.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi .

And what is the status of the recent domestic dispute you had with your husband?

Larry_King.jpg

Not much today as I am near tampa with my husband's parents for 4th of july weekend.

Regarding the dispute, that's been dead & gone after I let him know that if he ever tries to charge at me again it will end with him 6 ft under.

He hid the kitchen knives from me but he really act like I dont got a pocket knife.

I have put a knife to his throat on a couple occassions so he knows I'm not the one to mess with.

I've heard people tell domestic abuse stories before....

Either this is ducktales are yall both are nuts cuz ain't no way in the world I'd be in a relationship like that.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Khaleesi .

Larry_King.jpg

Either this is ducktales are yall both are nuts cuz ain't no way in the world I'd be in a relationship like that.

9 out of 10 times we chillen.

We usually have an altercation about every 6 months... Twice a year.

But it really aint that serious. We handle our issues like men.

I say "? , wanna throw hands?" and he say "lets go, hoe"

Then we scrap for 2 minutes and then 20 minutes later we sitting on the couch playing xbox like it never happened.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ the dispute being dead and gone

Them him having to hide the knives

@khaleesi what the hell is wrong with you?? Its not always gonna go your way. You're a woman You need to learn to give in and submit.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    lmao @ the dispute being dead and gone

Them him having to hide the knives

@khaleesi what the hell is wrong with you?? Its not always gonna go your way. You're a woman You need to learn to give in and submit.

Nah.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi .

Larry_King.jpg

Hes gonna ? yo bigass
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Lmao@ khaleesi playing around with Mexicans with domestic. You stay he gone ? you. You leave he's still going to ? yo ass
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Khaleesi .

Larry_King.jpg

The ? ? I'm strongly against laying hands on a woman but I would've had to choke you the ? out. You not gonna threaten my well being and think that's okay. On a couple occasions... and then you have the audacity to say so he know you not the one to mess with like you did what you was supposed to. You can keep him in check with accountability and respect not a ? knife

Yeah I can imagine you're the type that gets off on doing that slick ? that's why you went and got you a ? boy.. you knew better than to ? with a real dude

You are completely right & I agree with you 100%.

I am a bit extreme in my methods but it works.

& I did purposely seek a submissive male as I cannot be submissive to any male.

I strongly feel that all men are beneath me. I am queen & shall be treated as such. if not...

large.gif
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Given that this site is filled with 99% misogynists..... It is slightly humorous because I am your Arch Nemesis.

I am YOU...but with a ? ... a hairy one at that.

You thing its bros before hoes...

I think is me before peasants with sensitive ? that are always so readily available to be CRUSHED and castrated :D
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher how do you feel knowing that your woman @sixsicksins has been sending out nude pics to @Huey within the past few months?

Now, I know that you don't care that she had "sexy time" with a real ? 2 years ago since that was before your relationship, but this was recently. I'm sure it was after your relationship began since you were buying her Valentine's Gifts.

This information was confirmed by Huey himself during Wednesday night's Tiny Chat, and some of the witnesses present that can verify what I say to be factual are Pico, Dizz, Charlie, KingofKingz, Khaleesi and more.

This is true.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    @Lou_Cypher how do you feel knowing that your woman @sixsicksins has been sending out nude pics to @Huey within the past few months?

Now, I know that you don't care that she had "sexy time" with a real ? 2 years ago since that was before your relationship, but this was recently. I'm sure it was after your relationship began since you were buying her Valentine's Gifts.

This information was confirmed by Huey himself during Wednesday night's Tiny Chat, and some of the witnesses present that can verify what I say to be factual are Pico, Dizz, Charlie, KingofKingz, Khaleesi and more.

This is true.

ilu

Ilu2boo
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Given that this site is filled with 99% misogynists..... It is slightly humorous because I am your Arch Nemesis.

You thing its bros before hoes...

I think is me before peasants with sensitive ? that are always so readily available to be CRUSHED and castrated :D

What in the fucc is you talkin about? This is why high school dropouts shouldn't try and be introspective.

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Khalessi , let's talk.

What about, JG?
  • MistyKnight
    Options

@khaleesi .

Pics of your hairy ? ?

Nah.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Khaleesi .

Larry_King.jpg

Its duck tales bruh, she loves the attention, but has the personality of a 14 year old white girl

You hang around 14 year old white girls?

Ok, do you bruh.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I believe Khaleei is getting her ass beat ? wakes up in the middle of the night chasing dogs.? is wrong with her
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi .

Larry_King.jpg

Ant nothin cute about this. Didnt u say u told him about some dude on the side? U keep pushin that weak dude he gon be at your search party with the fake tears. "Whoever you are, just bring Khalesi back!"

Bruh i watch Dateline, u better shape up lls
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if I'm the only one who suspects Khaleesi sharing her account with someone....
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Nah. Im just a bit psychotic with multiple personalities.

I'll be ok though.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Im just a bit psychotic with multiple personalities.

I'll be ok though.

I like you either way
This discussion has been closed.