these dudes at my job said wutang was on some whiteboy ish

Options

Comments

• Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu tang is liked by all races, the guys just an idiot.

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, Wu fans are all races....White people seem to be over the top with it, though....If these were young cats at your job I would understand....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no2fuks wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »

quentintarintino.jpg?w=242&h=344

no way... I can't believe Quentin ? with hiphop GOAT

you jokin right
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    no2fuks wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »

quentintarintino.jpg?w=242&h=344

no way... I can't believe Quentin ? with hiphop GOAT

Ever seen ? Bill?

what has ? bill got to do with hiphop
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I could find the topic of the pics I put up where the Wu played at the Barclays last year. White people, my ass. It was 70/30 black to white folks.

Don't be fooled on that "Wu is for white people" ? . Go listen to the 'A Better Tomorrow' album, particularly 'Necklace.'
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I was around when Cream and songs like that came out. They got classics. We fcked with it down here. Maybe not to the degree Northerners did but believe me people fcked with it. But I think if you werent around for back when they were really on and you look at now from the outside It seems like what them dudes said. I still fck with their classics and im pretty open minded about music but really it dont matter. If you like it it dont matter what somebody else says.
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man the wu is overrated as a group. odb was the only real ? out the group. everybody else was just meh.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always found it funny when I hear ? (mostly from the south, no diss this just from my experience living in the south) saying Wu Tang is white or that "Up North" music in a derogatory manner.

Like do the ? listen to music or skim through it, cause Wu always been on that hood ? , just lyrical with it.

Just amazes me that ? only support what is trendy and cool at the moment.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    white=american influenced in this instance

What's really wrong with that?

everybody in this b*tch influenced on some level
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crakkkaz always pick up our old ? when we already past it and evolved. this no different. crakkkaz also take the groupie and GOSD to another level. look at all the ? crakkkaz who cant play ball. they rock jordan's ? the most.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    It's not a race issue music never should be

But Wu Tang in my opinion making really boring and dull music

@Stew, @Lab Baby, @Usmarin, @Nujerz, @Onlybuilt4cubanlinx @5thletter etc are bigger Wu Tang fans than any other 'white boy' is and they are all black they just love rappity rap spitural miricle rap

That is what the Reason is based on most posters like rappity rappers who just rap and rappers who have predominantly male fan base rappers who make ? rap

It comes down to taste that is all it's not something deep all it is down to is taste

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ppl say a lot of things... why argue with the willfully ignorant?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    2 Solutions: find a new job or get those idiots fired. Wu-Tang is for the Children.

R.I.P. ODB
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Wu still relevant in 2015. I'm sure they don't care
  • the best 1
    the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    I've been saying that's for awhile now....wu tang has become a trendy type act at this point, it's "cool" for white hipster kids to like wu tang and wear wu tang logos

I saw someone with wu tang socks on and asked about them, he said he couldn't name the members but likes the logo

Yep... Wu Tang is some white boy ? right about now.... kinda like how Cypress Hill turned into some white boy ? back in the day.

What's funny is white dudes be thinking that by liking Wu Tang they will get some "Cool" point with black people... but what they don't know is... ? ain't even ? with Wu Tang like that no more. lol

Yall know white people... always late as ? ... by the time white people finally catch on to something it's played out and if it ain't played out... they(white people) are about to play it the ? out.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu Tang is for the children
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu always had big white fanbase..