‘Urban Disintegration and Ghetto Civil War': Geraldo(Tio Tom) Fires Back at Kendrick Lamar...

Options
2»

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe in my environment but my environment dont believe in me, if im blind by negativity, tell me how can i see..

but there is nothing much more that i can say, but the only ones who can change this mess is the ones who made it this way.

copywriten by me years ago.. written in 1995

the same ones complaining r the problem!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

When Geraldo and his cohorts acknowledge these problems, and how they affect the black community, then they may have a platform to speak on the trivialities of rap affecting black people.[/quote]

problem u ? fault finding geraldo, criticizing and then saying he need to change this and that to speak 4 the people.. however why dont you critics get on fox news and voice your opinion and be a voice 4 ur own people?

exactly why i dont complain unless im taking actions.. what can i do as a complainer? nothing

i dont feel sorry cause im black nor feel sorry for other black people. black people can make a change when they want. they sit in self pitty with false knowledge.

we live in a white mans world cause ? dont want to be LEADERS, but yet niggad always trying to tell someone what to do..

btw i dont care if u dont like me. thats a ? , they always feeling poweful cause they can criticise and fault find. that's a revolution to u ? .. putting other people down. & u go as far as no where. while its a white mans world!
  • SlimRemy
    SlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    yeah the problem is ? wont get rid of the project mentality

dont talk to like that because ill dig in your ? real bad son, dont get me started.. i dont feel like typing

i read all of what you typed. you don't believe that.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    im done i know what i believe, but i dont try 2 make people believe me. its no need to keep talking to people who want to believe what they want.

ive been there on this board.. it go nowhere. i like to debate in person. i share opinion here but im not going back and fourth. i wrote what i believe and my beliefs go deeper.

ppl on here dont think im for the people cause i dont write awww poor us, ...

we blacks are a lot of the damn problem.. case closed
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    problem: how many of u ? thought about being a politician growing up?
    how many of u ? "complain"
    :-?

all i did was post that video because its addressing issues being talked about..

but u ? put words in my mouth.

problem: to many uneducated ? think they smart cause they got money..

rich or not ? need to further their education.

? stop @ i getting money..

bet u didnt know u can enter community college without a high school dimploma than transfer to a 4 year college :-?

? drop out.. then say i dont a high school dimploma but im rich.

you can educate yourself properly go to the library.. cause i do proper research
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    i like Kendricks response it was perfect
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Geraldo and his cohorts acknowledge these problems, and how they affect the black community, then they may have a platform to speak on the trivialities of rap affecting black people.

problem u ? fault finding geraldo, criticizing and then saying he need to change this and that to speak 4 the people.. however why dont you critics get on fox news and voice your opinion and be a voice 4 ur own people?

exactly why i dont complain unless im taking actions.. what can i do as a complainer? nothing

i dont feel sorry cause im black nor feel sorry for other black people. black people can make a change when they want. they sit in self pitty with false knowledge.

we live in a white mans world cause ? dont want to be LEADERS, but yet niggad always trying to tell someone what to do..

btw i dont care if u dont like me. thats a ? , they always feeling poweful cause they can criticise and fault find. that's a revolution to u ? .. putting other people down. & u go as far as no where. while its a white mans world!
    [/quote]

Take yo ? ass on. I'm involved with my community. Check the thread in GNS. So, your accusations of inaction are severely misplaced.

Always talking sideways about some wild suspect ? . Ol incoherent, can't properly formulate an opinion, adhd havin, off in lala land, ? bird.
  • Like Water
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    When Geraldo and hcohorts acknowledge these problems, and how they affect the black community, then they may have a platform to speak the trivialities of rap affecting black people.

Take yo ? ass on. I'm involved with my community. Check the thread in GNS. So, your accusations of inaction are severely misplaced.

Always talking sideways about some wild suspect ? . Ol incoherent, can't properly formulate an opinion, adhd havin, off in lala land, ? bird.
    [/quote]

u call me a bird? how many nicki cds u discussed? and expose true bird knowledge... but u think u a heri because u calk a intelligent black woman on a message board a bird?

i never talk like a bird everything i say is true.. u have no proof its not true.. u exscape a real answer by saying bird.stay on topic? so that make u a political king cause u say "bird" u just a typical ? , a name caller.. cant even point where im talking bird knowledge. u just know how to say nanes u hear..

? , stupid, bird, ugly, corny, phoney..

but just like a ? in slavery u have no idea what those words mean .. u heard ? say it so u think u superior when u say it.

1 word for u.. FOOL.. now look that up before u say u not.

i speak truth u name call.. naming calling when nobody direspected u is an example of ? .

u dont know what a bird is son..u have no logic when u respond to me.. u cant even point out what sounding ? or like a bird.. you just say the words to feel smarter. typical ? .

what i said was the truth.. shut up now because u have no comeback. there is nothing u can say because its the Truth..

u will just resort to more name calling.. using words u don't know the meaning of like "bird"

say something else and ill dig in your ? some more

keep it coming...

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

u a dumb ? acting smart.. typical ? ..
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brazilian Hair Money is a Goddess.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    She right on all accounts doe

#Stamp
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't ignorance take a day off? Go play with an M-80 or somethin. I hate simple black folk.
  • Like Water
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    When Geraldo and his cohorts acknowledge these problems, and how they affect the black community, then they may have a platform to speak the trivialities of rap affecting black people.

u call me a bird? how many nicki cds u discussed? and expose true bird knowledge... but u think u a heri because u calk a intelligent black woman on a message board a bird?

i never talk like a bird everything i say is true.. u have no proof its not true.. u exscape a real answer by saying bird.stay on topic? so that make u a political king cause u say "bird" u just a typical ? , a name caller.. cant even point where im talking bird knowledge. u just know how to say nanes u hear..

? , stupid, bird, ugly, corny, phoney..

but just like a ? in slavery u have no idea what those words mean .. u heard ? say it so u think u superior when u say it.

1 word for u.. FOOL.. now look that up before u say u not.

i speak truth u name call.. naming calling when nobody direspected u is an example of ? .

u dont know what a bird is son..u have no logic when u respond to me.. u cant even point out what sounding ? or like a bird.. you just say the words to feel smarter. typical ? .

what i said was the truth.. shut up now because u have no comeback. there is nothing u can say because its the Truth..

u will just resort to more name calling.. using words u don't know the meaning of like "bird"

say something else and ill dig in your ? some more

keep it coming...

Looks like you typed a buncha nuthin, so....

fc7.gif

• phukkyou2
    Options
    She got you dogg. Lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blaming rappers and the music is just diversion tactics these people use to keep people distracted from the real issues. They're not gonna address the real issues of institutional racism, corruption, poverty,etc.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Blaming rappers and the music is just diversion tactics these people use to keep people distracted from the real issues. They're not gonna address the real issues of institutional racism, corruption, poverty,etc.

And blocking out Oppression is a distraction to our Stopping Our Oppression. Tho sometimes it could go either way
  • grYmes
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

And blocking out Oppression is a distraction to our Stopping Our Oppression. Tho sometimes it could go either way

What the hell does that even mean? Who's blocking it out? All this back & forth is getting no where which is what this "system" wants. All this is is an discussion. It's up to us all outside of this ? to help making things right. It's not about Kendrick or Geraldo or whatever the ? .
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options

And mentally blocking out Oppression is a distraction to our Stopping Our Oppression. Tho sometimes it could go either way

correct
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sidin with Geraldo's overall blanket statement concern on this one. But I'm still ridin with The Hometeam.
    Geraldo is CLEARLY scapegoating the police. ? dont just up & tear they own neighborhoods up. Frustration with seeing your ppl getting murdered by police and then demonized by the media causes the riots. Blaming hip hop is a complete diversion
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    And acting like it's all innocent and pure is just as ? ignorant.

Obviously the Culture and The Music has been tampered with. Obviously the game changers have been coerced or infiltrated

Stop it Bruh
  • grYmes
    Options

Obviously the Culture and The Music has been tampered with. Obviously the game changers have been coerced or infiltrated

Stop it Bruh

I understand what you're trying to say, but in this particular instance its pretty black & white. Geraldo is twisting this like it or not. There's problems with hip-hop obviously but that is not the topic of discussion. Make that another topic. In all honestly all this don't matter, in a few days it will be all forgotten & Kendrick will keep making music. Geraldo will crawl back into his hole.

Close Thread.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

Stop it Bruh

ether.. c/s... they think.acting flawless and pointing out flaws make them solutionist
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    don't pay like water no mind... hes calling me a bird because ofa picture a posted. the gleam from the sun was shining thru the shade, so i looked "darker" & looked like i had a black eye.. but it was default in the picture.. every since then hes been ghost following me calling me dumb.

i have a lot of natural pics with no make up that u can see my features.. but a ? think i dont know how to post a pic like this:

User Media - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=bbi8MiGk22N0R8pkSaxKooh4l5k2TGxc#.VZlMU68pDJs [From ZTE mobile browser]

ingredients bathroom light and digital airbrush from a phone.. wow.. real technical.. now hop off my ? buddy..