Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need some weave.
  • gotdamkam
    gotdamkam Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    I want to dye some weave i think...I have an obsession with blonde right now
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamkam wrote: »
    I want to dye some weave i think...I have an obsession with blonde right now

Bleach that ? !!!!!!!!! I love bleaching hair!!!!
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These NBA free agency signings make me wish I worked harder on my game
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night was amazing! Went to a private party thrown by Solange and she was dancing with us like we were her friends. She is such sweet girl. Theennnn Beyonce, Jay Z, Missy, Tweet and Kelly Rowland showed up. They were all chilling like they were amongst friends! DJ Kitty Cash was on the 1's and 2's looking fabulous and kept the party jumping all night. It was one of the best parties I've been to in a long time. I'm hating the weekend is coming to an end. I need a do over!

That's nice and all, but you come up with the funds to afford a custom swimsuit from Chucc yet?

Nope. Still can't afford her ass. I'm a broke ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dudes getting cashed out just because and when the cap goes up? My ? everybody getting paid
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night was amazing! Went to a private party thrown by Solange and she was dancing with us like we were her friends. She is such sweet girl. Theennnn Beyonce, Jay Z, Missy, Tweet and Kelly Rowland showed up. They were all chilling like they were amongst friends! DJ Kitty Cash was on the 1's and 2's looking fabulous and kept the party jumping all night. It was one of the best parties I've been to in a long time. I'm hating the weekend is coming to an end. I need a do over!

an you aint call me.....ok..

next time im with all them....dont look for you phone to ring.

come get your toothbrush please

Lol....don't do that to me!

Keep my toothbrush for next time. Just hide it from the wifey. I'm sure you know how to conceal things. ;-)
  • Billy_Poncho
    edited July 2015
    Options

dudes getting cashed out just because and when the cap goes up? My ? everybody getting paid

Bruh all you gotta do now is be able to shoot open 3's and guard your position and that's 3 yrs/$20 mill
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WEAVE?!!! Why?!!!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Mods,

Next time, allergens asks to be banned and his content deleted for the 5th time; just permaban him for his own good and for the site. Because this ? aint cute no more.

They might as well go ahead and do it now before he builds up too many posts.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Say bruh don't talk about you know who like that

Never thought it was possible, but I'm starting to hate her ass
    Damn bruh, it was all good just a month ago

She sweating you over ya other chicks or she mad you trying to raise all the kids on ya own?

Lol ever since I told her I got a girl,she been on the ? I think the part about me actually being faithful threw her for a loop

@Kat . and @MsJones are indirectly responsible for this.

And skylar smh

Oh yeah.....forgot about her.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did it big all weekend

6z1yts.jpg
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh all you gotta do now is be able to shoot open 3's and guard your position and that's 3 yrs/$20 mill

SMH @ Deandre Jordan getting 20 mil a year
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right, Free Agency about to get more ridiculous erry year now w/ these Demands from mediocre role players .
    ...Durant gon get like a $200 Million contract next year watch smh .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know the players of the 80s & 90s gotta be mad af because they weren't seeing nowhere near as money as these players make now. I remember I seen MJ making $500,000 in a year (I think it was 91'). I'm about to go play in a YMCA league & hope I get recognized by a nba scout like Pat Burke
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know Eminem white cuz his music didn't age well

@GunTown
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy I'm not the only one who realizes this.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's nice and all, but you come up with the funds to afford a custom swimsuit from Chucc yet?

Nope. Still can't afford her ass. I'm a broke ?

Woooooow @scorpio4lfe you said youll pay for dis pwussy tho. :(
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »

I should of went!

? , didn't I already tell you "should've = should have"?

My phone does it man lol,don't worry teach
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 you look great boo!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Happy I'm not the only one who realizes this.

might sound weird but I haven't listened to an eminem song since Encore
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna hug this man!!

This discussion has been closed.