The Official "Free Weezy" Album Discussion (7.4)

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    Without u is dope

I only listened to it once but that was one of the songs I didnt like
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm the ? you love
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Damn last verse of London roads lol. Didn't know Wayne kept in contact with the cop who saved his life
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really like it. A couple songs are cool
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    album is better than his last 2 plus those weak mixtapes he dropped but its not saying much, i feel like the production is carrying this project just my honest opinion no bashing, but this project really has no direction.
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    So its not going to be a Free Weezy album if I gotta pay for Tidal to get it (Legitimately), and BirdMan still eating off of the streams

Damn I call it

the label for free weezy album is young money entertainment/universal
    So its not going to be a Free Weezy album if I gotta pay for Tidal to get it (Legitimately), and BirdMan still eating off of the streams

Damn I call it

the label for free weezy album is young money entertainment/universal

wayne doesn't own majority of cash money its still in baby and slim hands remember that so pretty much like the original statement says birdman still eating.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Damn last verse of London roads lol. Didn't know Wayne kept in contact with the cop who saved his life

he was in the carter documentary
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the end of the day it doesn't matter if this mixtape was classic or wack, because the quality of Carter 5 will be what matters. if this was dope but c5 was weak, people would be saying "why didn't bruv put these hot songs on the album?"
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I smell her panties while she in the bathroom and taste whatever she left in them"

b7diso.gif

I turned this ? trash ass ? off so muthafuckin quick my ? ....this ? is pathetic ....one of the worst fall offs I've ever seen from a rapper ...this ? is washed as ? ...beats ? suck ...rhymes ? suck ...content is about licking discharge from some ? hoes ? draws ...I really feel sorry for your mother if you bumpin this ?

Sad

-5/5 and that's being generous
    LMAO did he really say that? lol im surprised no one quote that line yet. Thats nasty man wtf lol
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    "I smell her panties while she in the bathroom and taste whatever she left in them"

b7diso.gif

I turned this ? trash ass ? off so muthafuckin quick my ? ....this ? is pathetic ....one of the worst fall offs I've ever seen from a rapper ...this ? is washed as ? ...beats ? suck ...rhymes ? suck ...content is about licking discharge from some ? hoes ? draws ...I really feel sorry for your mother if you bumpin this ?

Sad

LMAO did he really say that? lol im surprised no one quote that line yet. Thats nasty man wtf lol

Told yall this ? garbage
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn Wayne giving me what i need late at night

Bruh, nh
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

b7diso.gif

Sad

Told yall this ? garbage

Bruh...the name of the song is called "? ". What you expect.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

b7diso.gif

Sad

lol
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Im that ? is nice. Feels like a New Orleans song. Q93 better be play this ? lol
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Thinking about you is classic NOLA ? lol I wanna hear BG on this
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Why wouldn't he say that . It's a concept sing
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

b7diso.gif

Sad

"Even ? 's need love too, I save all her text messages
    I smell her panties while she in the bathroom
    And taste whatever she left in them

I take pictures of her when she not lookin'
    Study 'em microscopically
    Marry me and then bury me and then bury her on top of me"

Young Thug>>>
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave it a listen...it's aight.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wont say that its complete & utter trash but seeing that i agree with most of the comments that say there are only 4 maybe 5 noteworthy (out of 15) songs on the album isnt a good thing for an artist of caliber.

ima need u wayne stans to speak up & let him know that 'no u cant just put anything out and we will love it'. but i doubt that since most of u were raised on his music, which i understand to a degree..

he needs to challenge himself. has he ever made a concept album? carter 1 or 2 might the closest thing to that. this cat has been in a creative funk for quite a while & his fans dont hold him accountable..

thats just my 2cents. carry on niqqaz..

oh, 1 more thing... is it just me or this project has zero buzz surrounding it?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Waynes best work. .... a lot if skipable tracks.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Thinking about you is classic NOLA ? lol I wanna hear BG on this

thats my ?